Citi Bank Home Loan
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multi national Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, later First National City Bank of New York. The bank has over 2,649 branches in more than 19 countries, including 723 branches in the United States and 1,494 branches in Mexico. The U.S. branches are concentrated in six metropolitan areas: New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Miami. In 2016, the United States accounted for 70% of revenues and Mexico accounted for 13% of revenues. Aside from the U.S. and Mexico, most of the company's branches are in Poland, Russia, India, and the United Arab Emirates.
Why apply for a Citibank Home Loan
You can avail Citibank Home Loan for the following purpose:
- Purchase a house
- Home renovation
- Home extension
Home Loan Features & Benefits
- Loan amounts ranging from Rs. 10 lacs to Rs. 10 crores.
- Flexible loan tenure of up to 25 years.
- Home Loans up to 80% of the property value.
- Facility of paying only the interest during the construction period.
- Interest is calculated on daily reducing balance.
- Co-borrowers/guarantors are not mandatory.
- CitiPhone platform to answer all your queries.
- Online access to your Home Loan account.
- Home Loans available for the purchase of under construction property/ ready property.
Citibank Home Loan Fees & Charges
- Foreclosure Charges - Nil
- Processing Fee -Varies between Rs. 11, 500/- to 0.25% of loan amount with applicable service tax depending on the category of the customer (salaried or self-employed).
Citibank Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
Salaried applicants: Min. age 23 years; Max. age 60 years
Self Employed: Min. age 23 years; Max. age 65 years
The salaried employee should be in a government job or working with a reputed private company. The applicant?s bank account to exhibit regular salary credits. Salary slip & form 16 are mandatory for availing Citibank Home Loans.
- A salaried individual must be in a full-time job for at least 2 months.
- A self-employed applicant must be in current profession/business for at least 2 years and should own either the office or the residence. Minimum turnover and minimum net income criteria may apply.
- Business must be registered with at least one government agency such as service tax, VAT, excise, shops and establishment registrar.
An acceptable CIBIL Score is mandatory for availing Home Loans from Citibank.
Documents Required for Citibank Home Loan
|For Salaried Employee||For Self-Employed|
Other Available products from Citibank
- Business Loan
- Personal Loan
- Home Loan Balance Transfer
- Loan Against Property
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)