Edelweiss Home Loan
The Edelweiss Bank, headquartered in Mumbai, India is a diversified house of financial services. Edelweiss, a subsidiary firm of Edelweiss Financial Services Limited has more than 248 offices across the country. The organization deals with five major businesses including credit, asset management, life insurance, capital markets, and commodities. The organization also offers specific mortgages for housing and loans in the agriculture sector.
About Edelweiss Home Loan
Edelweiss provides an extensive range of home loan products to fulfill your financial requirements in a shorter possible span.They have several housing finance products under the aegis of NHB (National Housing Bank).
Edelweiss Home Loan can be availed to buy a new house, home renovation and home extension etc. You can easily avail home loan from Edelweiss and get your loan tenor customised up to 25 years based on your repayment capability.
Edelweiss offers loan to all segments of customers who do not have any formal income documents to furnish based on the customer?s thorough field investigation and cash flow assessment.
Key features and facts about Edelweiss Home loan
Following are the features and benefits of Edelweiss Home Loan:
- You can avail home loan at low and competitive rate of interest
- You can repay your loan in the flexible tenor of up to 25 years based on your repayment capability.
- The bank charges 0.25% of loan amount as loan processing fee.
- You can avail home loan ranging from Rs.5 lacs to Rs.5 crores depending on your eligibility.
- To avail easy home loan your Credit Score should be at least 650 or above.
- Depending on your loan eligibility you can get property value of up to 90% as a loan.
- You can avail hassle free Home Loan with Edelweiss.
- Edelweiss offers special rates for women home loan borrowers along with their fixed and floating rate scheme.
- There are no prepayment charges in case of prepayment.
- You can easily transfer your home loan with another bank to Edelweiss.
- The home loan top-up facility is also available.
- Edelweiss disburses Home Loan within fifteen days of submitting a loan application and required documents.
Edelweiss Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility factors for Edelweiss Home Loan:
|Eligibility Criteria||Salaried Employees||Self-Employed|
Edelweiss Home Loan Documentation
Along with the filled application form following documents are required:
|Type of document||Salaried Employee||Self-Employed|
|Salary slips/ Income Tax Return|| || |
|Cash salary proofs/ Business statements|
|Job/ Business stability|
|Residential address proof|
Other Available products from Edelweiss Home Loan
Edelweiss offers several types of loan including:
- Business Loan
- Home Loan Balance Transfer
- Loan Against Property
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)