Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Loan
About Kota Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian private sector bank founded in the year 2003, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank provides an extensive range of financial products and services to corporate and retail customers through its specialized subsidiaries covering several areas of personal finance, life insurance, investment banking and wealth management.
Kotak Mahindra Bank has a huge network of more than 1,369 branches as on 31st March 2017.
About Kotak Mahindra Home Loan
Buying a house is the biggest achievement in anyone's life, but buying one is a huge task. You have to plan about so many things including the location of the property, type of property etc. but money is the most important factor among all. To help and reduce down your burden Home Loan has been invented to finance the cost of the house. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers Home Loan with a pack of customised services for a pleasurable home buying experience.
Why apply for Kotak Mahindra Home Loan
Kotak Home Loan has obtained an edge over other market lenders as they offer the Home Loan which best suits your requirements. The bank provides the following benefits:
- The bank offers you Home Loan at an attractive rate of interest.
- Easy and hassle-free loan disbursement loan process.
- The bank offers you insurance options to cover your Home Loan at an attractive premium.
Eligibility criteria for Kotak Mahindra Home Loan
Following are the points specifying the eligibility criteria for Kotak Mahindra Home Loan:
- Monthly or annual income (for both salaried employees and self-employed)
- Credit score and credit history (CIBIL Score should be at least 650 and above)
- Age (21 years or above at the time of loan commencement and up to 60 years at loan maturity for salaried employees and up to 65 years for self-employed)
- Number of dependents
- Your source of income
- Your probability of working in the same occupation
Documents required for Kotak Mahindra Home Loan
Along with the application form, you are required to attach the below-listed documents:
- Your age and address proof such as utility bill up to 3 months old, Registered Rent Agreement or passport
- Your educational qualification proof
- Your identity and signature proof such as PAN card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID card.
- If you are salaried employee: salary slip of last 6 months, Form 16 of last 2 years, 6 months bank statement
- If you are self- employed: You are required to furnish business proof such as service tax registration, balance sheets and Profit and Loss statement audited and certified by CA or partnership deed.
Important facts about Kotak Mahindra Home Loan
- You can borrow 80% of the cost of property if the loan amount is between Rs.20- 75 lacs and 75% of the cost of property in case loan amount is more than Rs.75 lacs.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank offers you Home Loan ranging between Rs.15 lacs to Rs.5 crores. However, loan amount wholly depends upon your loan eligibility.
- You can repay your home loan in the maximum tenor of 20 years.
Other Available products from Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Business Loan
- Personal Loan
- Home Loan Balance Transfer
- Loan Against Property
- Tractor Loan
- Educational Loan
- Crop Loan
- Home Loan Balance Transfer
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)