Standard Chartered Bank Loan Against Property
About Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered, India's largest international bank has been in operation since 1858. It is one of the most reliable and customer friendly banks with an international experience of more than a century. With the use of global capabilities and deep local knowledge in India, the bank provides a wide-range of products and services to meet the needs of an individual and businessmen.
Why apply for Standard Chartered Loan Against Property
Standard Chartered Bank offers Loan Against Property to its customers for business expansion and personal needs fulfillment. Up to 70% of the property?s market value is financed for tenure upto15 years.
Standard Chartered Loan Against Property Fees & Charges
- Foreclosure Charges - For Loan Against Property with individual borrower- Nil; Others- 4% of outstanding amount
- Processing Fee - 1.00% of loan amount + service tax
Standard Chartered Loan Against Property Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum age limit at loan maturity is 60 years for salaried and 65 years for self - employed.
- Applicant should have an acceptable CIBIL score.
- The ratio of the loan amount to the market value of the home is called Loan to Value (LTV) ratio. Standard Chartered Bank gives maximum LTV of 70%.
- Repayment capacity and income of the borrower also determines the loan amount eligibility.
Documents Required for Standard Chartered Loan Against Property
- Duly filled loan application form
- 2 passport size photographs
- Identity Proof (Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ PAN Card)
- Residential Address Proof (Leave and License/ Registered Rent Agreement/ Last 3 months Utility Bill)
- Income Documents (Last 6 months payslip, Last 2 years Form 16, Last 6 months bank statement showing salary credit and EMI debt) for salaried employee
- Business proof (VAT/ service tax registration, incorporation details of the company, business address proof, profit and loss account and balance sheets certified by CA, a copy of partnership deed, proof of business existence, business profile) for self-employed.
- Registered sale deed/ conveyance/ lease deed
- All sale deeds of the past
- Latest house tax receipt
- Approved building plan from Municipal Corporation
Other Available products from Standard Chartered
- Business Loan
- Personal Loan
- Home Loan
- Home Loan Balance Transfer
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)