Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
About Bajaj Finserv
Bajaj Finserv, the most diversified non-banking institution in the country financing the widest set of products is a part of Bajaj Holdings and Investments Limited. It is a financial services company which has an expertise in providing loans, asset and wealth management and insurance.
Bajaj Finance Limited, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv Limited is a Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) engaged in consumer and SME finance, commercial lending and wealth management.
About Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
Bajaj Finserv provides Personal Loan to manage the finances and therefore, it acts as an impetus in putting one's plans into actions. The product comes handy when one plans a-
- Dream Wedding
- Home Improvement
- Medical Emergency
- Higher Education
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Features & Benefits
- Quick loan approvals online & offline
- Funds available in bank within 72 hours
- Loans up to Rs.25 lakh
- Part prepayment facility up to 6 times in one financial year at no extra cost (available only after clearance of the first loan EMI)
- Zero foreclosure charges
- Complete online account access anytime from any location to keep a track of loan details, repayment history, interest certificates, payment schedules etc.
- Loan tenures ranging from 24 months to 60 months.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Fees & Charges
For instant online loan approvals of up to Rs.25 lakh, applicable charges are-
- Processing fee (2.25% - 3% of the loan amount)
- EMI bounce charges (Rs. 1,000/- for each bounce)
- Penal interest (2.00% per month)
- Secure fee only for online applications (Rs. 1999/-)
- Foreclosure charges (4% + applicable taxes on principal outstanding)
- Prepayment charges (2% + applicable taxes on part payment amount)
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Age between 25 to 55 years.
- Salaried employee (of an MNC or public or private company).
- An Indian citizen residing in one of the 30 cities mentioned below.
|Indian cities||Minimum net salary/month|
|Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Thane, Surat||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Jaipur, Kolkata, Nagpur||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar,Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik,Trivandrum, Vijayawada, Vizag,Bhopal||Rs. 30,000/-|
Documents Required for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
|Financials||Last 2 months salary slips|
|Bank statements||Last 3 months bank statements (Salary account)|
|Employment Proof||Employee ID card|
Other Available products from Bajaj Finserv
- Business Loan
- Loan Against Property
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)
Bajaj Finserv reduces Personal Loan interest rate to 11.99%
India’s popular financial services company Bajaj Finserv has reduced Personal Loan interest rate to 11.99% bringing joy to borrowers this festive season. The new interest rate is applicable on the loan amount of Rs. 12 lacs and above. The festive offer is valid until 25th September 2017.