HDFC Bank Personal Loan
About HDFC Bank
Housing Development Finance Corporation was established in the year 1994, headquartered in Mumbai. The bank initiated its operations as commercial bank in January, 1995. HDFC Bank offers an extensive range of financial products and services including several loan products such as personal loan, business loan etc. The bank has also been honored as India's largest private sector lender by assets.
About HDFC Bank Personal Loan
You can fulfil your requirement of immediate cash with HDFC Bank Personal Loan. There are certain events such as wedding, vacation, home renovation etc. for which you need instant cash. HDFC Bank offers personal loan with a simplified documentation and at low rate of interest.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Features & Benefits
- You can avail personal loan from HDFC Bank with the simplified procedure and documentation with instant loan approval.
- You require no guarantor or security for personal loan from the bank.
- You can also secure your personal loan with SarvSuraksha Pro scheme under which you will receive several benefits including personal accidental cover of up to Rs. 8 lacs and critical illness care up to Rs. 1 lac. The premium amount of the cover will be deducted from loan amount at disbursal. The cover is subjected to bank?s terms and conditions.
- You can save your interest amount by transferring your personal loan from other bank to HDFC Bank.
- The bank disburses personal loan within two day once the documents are submitted.
- The bank also provides easy accessibility to their banking representatives via online chats.
- You can repay your loan with easy payment options including RTGS, postdated cheques, ECS etc.
- You can get minimum personal loan of Rs. 50,000 to maximum of Rs.
- You can repay your loan with a flexible loan tenor that ranges between 1-5 years.
- HDFC Bank provides extra benefits to female borrowers.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Your eligibility for personal loan depends on following factors:
Minimum-21 years (Loan commencement)Maximum-60 years (at the time of maturity)
|Income||Minimum Rs. 15,000 (Salaried Employees)|
|Job Stability|| Minimum 2 years|
At least 1 year with current employer
|CIBIL Score||750 and above|
|Other||Location/ Pin code|
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Fees & Charges
|Type of Charge||Amount of Charge|
|Loan processing fee|
|Pre-payment charges||4% of outstanding loan amount (After 1 year)|
|Charges of late payment of EMI||24% p.a. on outstanding amount from date of default|
|CIBIL Report copy charges||Rs.50|
HDFC Bank Documentation
|Type of Document|
Any one of:
|Income Proof|| |
Any one of:
Other Available products from HDFC BANK
- Business Loan
- Loan Against Property
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)