7 Best Shopping Credit Cards in India 2020
A Credit Card applied solely for shopping helps to fetch some great offers and benefits while spending online as well as at offline stores. It is indeed vital to choose the right Credit Card, or else you might land into trouble of paying more than what you shop for.
You should first compare a wide range of Credit Cards available in the market based on the number and types of benefits they are offering, opt for the one which best suits your needs. Here is the list of 7 Best Credit Cards in India for Online Shopping.
|Top Shopping Credit Cards||Annual Fee*||Card Benefit|
|Rs. 499||Earn 1 reward point on every pay of Rs. 100.|
|American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card||Rs. 1,000||Earn 1 Membership Reward Point per Rs. 50 spent|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card||Nil||Earn 5% back on Amazon.in for Amazon Prime customers|
|Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card||Rs. 5000||Earn 5 reward points on every Rs. 150 spent and get maximum benefit with 1 reward point equal to Rs. 1|
|American Express Charge Gold Card||Rs. 4,500||Earn 1 Membership Rewards Point for every Rs. 50 spent|
|Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card||Rs. 750||Earn 6 REWARD Points per Rs. 200 spent on online shopping|
|SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card||Rs. 499||Enjoy 10 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent on any Spends|
|Best Credit Card in India||Convert your purchase into EMI|
1. SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
SBI SimplyCLICK Card presents 10 reward points for every Rs.100/- spent with leading online shopping sites such as Amazon, Cleartrip, BookMyShow, Foodpanda, UrbanClap, and Lenskart. For any other shopping site, you will receive 5 reward points for every Rs.100. The annual fee for this card is just Rs 499 which also can be waived off if you spend 1 Lakh annually. You also get a Joining bonus of Rs 500 worth Amazon Gift Card with this card. The annual limit on the card is between 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh.
- Cleartrip e-voucher of Rs.2,000 if you spend Rs. 1 Lakh annually and additional e-voucher of Rs.2,000 if you spend up to Rs. 2 Lakh annually.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000 (excluding applicable taxes and charges).
- EMI Conversion Facility available
2. American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card
The American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card Offers 1000 reward points (worth Rs.250/-) on online shopping 4 times a month. You can save up to Rs 3000 per year by simply adding Rs 4000 in an online wallet and later use that money for paying electricity bills, shopping, food, etc.
- 4000 reward points worth Rs 1000/- if you use your card three times within 2 months of enrollment.
- The renewal fee of Rs 4500 can be 100% waived off for annual spends above Rs 1,50,000 in the preceding year.
- 1 reward point for each Rs.50/- spent except on fuel, insurance, utilities, and cash withdrawals.
|Lifetime Free Credit Card in India||Loan against Credit Card|
3. Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is a Co-branded Credit Card by ICICI Bank, specifically designed for Amazon prime and non-prime customers offering exclusive offers and reward points to them. Amazon Prime members can earn cash back up to 5% to their Amazon Pay balance for every transaction on Amazon website, and non-prime members can earn 3% on each transaction. 1 reward point = Rs.1 which can be redeemed at for online shopping.
- High reward points for every transaction made using the card on Amazon pay merchants such as Bookmyshow, Swiggy, yatra, etc.
- No annual fees
- Fuel surcharge waiver
4. Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
SC Ultimate Credit Card is exclusively designed for those individuals who love shopping online. They can earn 5 reward points for every Rs.150 which is equal to Rs 1. You can earn 5% cash back if you love to do shopping of duty-free products in a foreign land. Maximum Rs.1000 can be earned as cash back.
- Free access to over 1000 Airport Lounge at domestic as well as international Airports along with a Priority Pass membership.
- Up to 25% discount on selected 250 restaurants across the country.
- Only 2% Forex transaction fee
- Air accident cover of up to Rs.10 Lakhs
- Great cashback offers on MakeMyTrip app.
5. American Express Charge Gold Card
One of the most beneficial rewards from American Express Gold Charge Card is that you can earn 1000 reward points worth Rs 250 when you do 6 online transactions costing Rs 1000 per month. When your total of reward points reaches to 18000 in a year, you can use it in the form of Rs 8000 Amazon gift voucher, and if it reaches to 24000 in a year, you can redeem Amazon voucher worth Rs 11,000/-. It is very useful for the ones who shop regularly from Amazon. The annual fee of this card is Rs 1000 for the first year and Rs 4500 for subsequent years.
- Superb deals when you book your flight tickets via MakeMyTrip.
- One reward point is worth Rs 50 which is not applicable on fuels, utilities, cash withdrawals or insurance covers
- Get up to 20% discount on selected restaurants across the country.
- Fuel surcharge fee waiver
6. Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
If you are a regular shopper from Flipkart, then you must own Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card due to the wide number of benefits and reward points that are exclusively designed for Flipkart shoppers.
- 10% instant discount on purchases made during 1st to 5th of every month and 5% instant discount for other remaining days of the month.
- Flipkart vouchers of Rs 500, 1000 and 2500 for achieving annual Flipkart spends of Rs 25,000, 50,000 and 1,00,000 respectively.
- A welcome gift of Rs 1,000 worth Flipkart voucher, if you make 3 transactions within 45 days.
- 15% discount on selected restaurants across the country.
7. SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card is one of the most beneficial cards for grocery shopping or purchases at departmental stores and enjoying the dining experience at world-class restaurants because of its awesome reward points program for the cardholders. You can earn up to 10 reward points for every Rs.100/- spend on grocery, movie, and dining. It also offers a welcome kit of 2000 reward points that can be redeemed by spending Rs.2000/- in the first 2 months. The annual fee is just Rs 499. The renewal worth Rs 499 can also be waived off if your yearly expenditure exceeds Rs.1,00,000.
- 4 reward points are worth Rs 1 which can be used to buy products and offers featured on their website.
- Fuel surcharge fee waiver of up to 1% for transactions between Rs 500 to Rs 3000
- Reward points can be redeemed to clear credit card dues.
✅ Which is the best credit card available for online Shopping in India 2020?
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card, American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card, Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card, American Express Charge Gold Card, Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card, and SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card are the best credit cards available for online shopping in India for the year 2020.
✅ Which bank credit card is best for online shopping?
Shopping credit cards are those credit cards which offer various deals, discounts, cashback, and reward points to customers on shopping online and/or offline. The top credit cards of the bank for online shopping are SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card, American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card, Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card, American Express Charge Gold Card, Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card and SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card.
✅ How to choose the best credit card for online shopping?
To select the best credit card for your online shopping, you need to first go through the websites of top card providers and compare their credit cards based on the benefits, offers, discounts, list of online & offline partners, reward points and their monetary value, interest rate, annual fee, joining fee, and other features. After shortlisting thebest few, choose the one that suits your needs.
✅ Can we get a credit card with a bad credit score?
With a bad credit score, you won’t get approval for a regular credit card. Also, you may not get the same perks or benefits as a regular credit card. However, there are ways to get a credit card even with a bad credit score. You can apply for a secured credit card, add-on credit card, or credit card against savings account/fixed deposit. These cards are offered by somebanks and financial institutions. You need to do a research, make comparison, and choose the best as per your requirements and eligibility.
✅ How to apply for credit card online?
Visit the website of credit card providers or online lending marketplaces like MyMoneyMantra.com to apply for a credit card online. Check your eligibility by filling up your name, city of residence, email address, phone number, occupation details(such as salaried or self-employed), income, and otherdetails. Submit these details on the website. After verification of the information provided, the representatives of card providers will contact you and offer you the cards for which you are eligible. You need to choose the best credit card according to your lifestyle and needs. Once you have selected the credit card, the experts will help you complete the documentation and other necessary formalities, and guide you through the entire process.
✅ Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Yes, you can get a credit card even on the salary of Rs. 10,000. However, only a few lenders offer such credit cards. Some of the lenders which offer such credit cards are Canara Bank (for Canara Visa Classic / Mastercard Standard Global Card)and Bank of India (for India Card).
To apply online for Credit Cards, Secured Loans and Unsecured Loans, visit www.mymoneymantra.com, the leading online lending marketplace that offers financial products from 100+ Banks and NBFCs. We have served 4 million+ happy customers since 1989.