HDFC Personal Loan Festival Offer!
HDFC Bank, with its Festival Loan Offer, is trying to lighten the mood of their customers during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The gamut of offers includes Personal Loans, Home Loans, and other credit facilities offered by the bank.
The following are the details of the offer on HDFC Personal Loan along with the detailed information about the loan.
|Personal Loan on Aadhar Card||Calculate Personal Loan EMI|
What is the Offer?
The offer is named Personal Loan Offers – Festive Treats, and it provides 50% off on the Personal Loan processing fee. Under the offer, select pre-approved HDFC Bank customers can also get the loan with an EMI of as low as Rs. 2,149 per lakh onwards in just 10 seconds.
Terms & Conditions of the Offer
The offer comes with the following conditions:
- It is valid only till 15th November 2020.
- 50% off is applicable on Rack Processing Fee, subject to a minimum processing fee of Rs. 1,999 + GST.
- 50% off on processing fee does not apply on Special Offers.
- Offer is available for select pre-approved HDFC Bank customers.
How to Avail the Offer?
To avail of this HDFC Personal Loan offer, you can approach the HDFC Bank via any of the ways mentioned below:
- New customers can talk to the Personal Loan experts by calling at +91 9289200017.
- Existing HDFC Bank customers can contact their Relationship Manager through WhatsApp chat at +91 9004090040. You just have to give a missed call on this number and start chatting instantly.
- If you wish to visit the bank in-person, you can find the nearest branch by clicking this link for the complete list of HDFC Bank branches: https://v1.hdfcbank.com/branch-atm-locator.
- You can apply online for HDFC Personal Loan on the bank’s official website to avail of the benefit of this offer. The steps to apply online on their website are as mentioned below:
- Open the Personal Loan Application available on the bank’s website.
- Enter your Mobile Number. Existing customers of the bank can also log in with their Customer ID.
- Check the authorisation box displayed on the screen.
- Click on Continue
- The Personal Loan experts of the bank will contact you soon for further details.
- You can also apply for HDFC Personal Loan online through MyMoneyMantra.
Key Features of HDFC Personal Loan
HDFC Bank Personal Loan comes with the following attractive features:
- You can get a loan amount of minimum Rs. 50,000 and maximum up to Rs. 40 Lakhs
- Interest rates start at as low as 10.75% p.a.
- The loan can be repaid in flexible tenure of up to 5 years.
- The turnaround period for the loan is just 1 to 7 days.
- Lowest EMI Per Lakh Rs. 1,829
What is the Applicable Rate of Interest & Processing Fee on HDFC Personal Loan?
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates may start from as low as 10.75% and can go up to 21.30% per annum, depending upon various factors like the loan amount to be borrowed, borrower’s income, their age, and other factors.
HDFC Personal Loan processing fee is up to 2.50% of the sanctioned loan amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 2,999 and a maximum of Rs. 25,000 for salaried borrowers. However, under the offer, 50% off is applicable on Rack Processing Fee for select customers, subject to a minimum processing fee of Rs. 1,999 + GST till 15th November 2020.
Who is Eligible for HDFC Personal Loan?
The following HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria are set by the bank to acquire a personal loan:
- The applicant should be an Indian resident, employed with a private limited company (PLC) or public sector undertaking (PSU), including central, state or local bodies.
- The applicant must be aged minimum 21 years when applying for the loan and maximum 60 years at the time of loan maturity.
- The applicant must have a minimum work experience of 2 years, and must have served with their current employer for at least the last 1 year.
- The Applicant’s minimum net monthly income should be Rs. 25,000 if they are HDFC Bank salary account holders and Rs. 50,000 if Non-HDFC Bank salary account holders.
- The applicant can apply jointly with a co-applicant (spouse/ father/ other eligible co-applicant) to increase their HDFC Personal Loan eligibility.
Why Apply for HDFC Personal Loan?
Below mentioned are some reasons why you should avail of HDFC Personal Loan:
- Quick & hassle-free online personal application process.
- Check your Personal Loan eligibility online in just 1 minute.
- HDFC Instant Loans provides funds in just 4 hours of loan approval.
- Special rates available for existing customers of the bank.
- Loan approval for existing customers is done in just 10 seconds.
- SarvSuraksha Pro provides Personal Loan Security at a nominal premium and secures your outstanding loan obligation in case of any incident. You can get a Personal Accidental Cover of up to Rs. 8 Lakhs and also a Critical Illness Cover of up to Rs. 1 Lakh. The premium of the security will be deducted from the loan amount sanctioned during disbursal.
- The bank also offers Personal Loan Balance Transfer facility.
To avail the benefit of the offer, apply for HDFC Personal Loan at lower interest rates and minimal processing fees through MyMoneyMantra now.
Also Read: HDFC Home Loan Festive Offer!
To apply online for Credit Cards, Secured Loans and Unsecured Loans, visit www.mymoneymantra.com, the leading online lending marketplace that offers financial products from 100+ Banks and NBFCs. We have served 4 million+ happy customers since 1989.