Aditya Birla Business Loan
About Aditya Birla
Aditya Birla Finance Limited (ABFL) is a subsidiary of India's most reputed NBFC Aditya Birla Financial Services Group (ABFSG) . The company was incorporated in 1991. The NBFC offers customised financial solutions in Capital Market, Commercial Real Estate and Structured Finance, Corporate Finance, etc. and a wide range of financial services such as Life Insurance, Asset Management, NBFC, Private Equity, and General Insurance.
About Aditya Birla Business Loan
The Aditya Birla Finance offers unsecured business loans which provide businesses an edge through funding in an increasingly competitive environment. The product is designed to benefit individual and non-individual entities, self-employed entrepreneurs, traders, manufacturers and/or companies.
Why apply for Aditya Birla Business Loan
- Upscale business operations
- Purchase new premises and/or machinery
- Acquire the latest technology and trained manpower
- Start a new business line
- Paying for other higher cost debt
Aditya Birla Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Self-employed Entrepreneurs (Traders/ Non- Individual Entities/ Individual Entities/ Companies/ Manufacturers)
- Min. Age - 27 years at loan sanctioning; Max. Age - 65 years at loan maturity
- Minimum cash profit should be 10 Lakhs
- The business should have been in operation for a minimum period of 3 years.
- Clear repayment history in all the running or previously closed loans.
- Good credit score.
Documents Required for Aditya Birla Business Loan
The following are required for applying for Aditya Birla Business Loan:
|List of Documents|
Duly filled application form along with a photograph signed across
Audited financials for the last 2 years
Income Tax Returns filed for the last 2 years
Bank statement for the last 6 months
KYC documents (Identity and Address proof)
Income from other sources (If one plans to take a loan amount higher than his/her eligibility)
BEST BUSINESS LOAN OFFERS FROM OTHER BANKS
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)