Fullerton India Business Loan
Loan Tenure upto
EMI per Lakh
About Fullerton India
Launched in January 2007, Fullerton India has successfully established itself since then. It is spread across the country's broad financial landscape and has a network of 528+ branches providing services to over 1.6 million customers.Fullerton India Credit Company Limited is an entirely owned subsidiary of Fullerton Financial Holdings Pte. Ltd., which in turn is a wholly owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings Pte. Ltd., Singapore.
About Fullerton India Business Loan
Business loans at Fullerton India are designed to provide financial avenues to fuel the growth of small or medium level enterprise. It provides loans for a wide range of capital requirements, financial needs and other industrial expenses that are crucial to keeping your business running. Whether one aspires to expand the existing business venture or requires new machinery for the enterprise, Fullerton India's customised business loans provide the best solution.
Fullerton India Business Loan Fees & Charges
Fullerton India Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Business must be in profit for minimum 2 years
- Business turnover should range between 10 Lakhs- 100 Crores
- Minimum business track record of 36 months
- Acceptable credit score
Documents Required for Fullerton India Business Loan
- Duly signed application form
- Recent photograph
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voter ID card/ Driving License/ PAN Card)
- Address Proof (Ration card/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental agreement / Passport copy/ Bank Passbook or Statement/Driving License)
- Age proof (PAN Card/ Passport/ any other certificate from a statutory authority)
- Proof of business existence
- Bank Statements (Bank statement / Bank Passbook for last 6 months)
- Last 3 years Profit and loss statement
- Last 3 years Balance sheet
- Income Tax Returns duly certified by a CA for last 3 years (for self and business)
- Processing fee cheque
Other Available products from Fullerton India
- Loan Against Property
- Personal Loan
OTP is sent to your mobile number
What data is collected from you automatically?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you use
- The type of web browser you use
Data which we collect from you:
- Name including first and last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, address)
- Preferences (such as housing loan, education loan, personal loan, credit card, car loan);
- Financial information (like salary)
Why we collect the information?
We use contact information internally to send sms/email alerts to you for your login details and alerts on bidders requests or some advertising messages/emails from us. If at any time you wish to stop these sms/email alerts all you have to do is write an email to us
firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile numbers and your mobile number will be deleted from the alerts list. Your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. The site contains links to other Web sites.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We will not use or rent your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. By giving us the information you are giving us permission:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- To disclose the information under special circumstances such as compliance with applicable local law, court summons, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We will send information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested to enable them to contact you;
- We have your consent from you to share the information;
- We will never share/sell your information to anyone except to banks and marketing partners (like Google, Facebook, etc.);
- We will share the information to banks will be solely for the purpose of completion your application;
- We need to share your information with certain service partners in order to respond to your queries / comments or to resolve service issues and to serve you better.
- To unsubscribe for alerts, the email should be email@example.com and user needs to mention his email and/or mobile number which he wants to unsubscribe;
- Financial information (like salary)
mymoneymantra may amend the policy from time to time.