RBL Bank Business Loan
About RBL Bank
RBL Bank, one of the fastest growing private sector Indian banks currently services 2 million+ customers. It has a huge network of branches and ATMs spread across numerous Indian states and Union Territories. RBL has been recognized as a "Global Growth Company" (GCC)by the World Economic Forum. Additionally, it has also been awarded as 'India's Best Bank (Growth)' in the 'Small-Sized Bank Segment' by Business Today-KPMG Best Bank Study for five consecutive years (2012-16).
Established in 1943, RBL Bank had a transformational journey. Today, it offers specialized services under six business verticals namely: Corporate & Institutional Banking, Commercial Banking, Branch & Business Banking, Agribusiness Banking, Development Banking and Financial Inclusion, Treasury and Financial Markets Operations.
Why apply for RBL Bank Business Loan
RBL provides business loans that are ideally aimed to facilitate:
Short term business needs
Working capital requirements
RBL Bank Business Loan Fees & Charges
Processing fee: 3% + service tax
Prepayment charges: Upto 5%
RBL Bank Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
Applicants (individuals/ professionals/ sole proprietorships/ partnership firms/ private limited companies/ closely-held public limited companies) must have a profitable business for the past 3 years
Minimum age of the applicant-27 years (at the time of loan sanctioning); maximum age - 65 years (at the time of loan maturity)
At least 5 years of experience in the same business with at least 3 years of business establishment & operation in the same city.
At least 4 years of post-qualification experience for self-employed professionals
Annual business turnover should be at least 1 Crore
Applicant's total receipts must be at least 60 Lakhs
Applicants must own either residence or office in their name or jointly with family members or must be residing in a place owned by an immediate family member
Documents Required for RBL Bank Business Loan
PAN Card (Individual / Partnership Firm / Company)
Identity Proof -(Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Aadhar Card)
Address Proof -(Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Registered)
Lease Deed or Sale Agreement / Bank Statement
Ownership proof of either residence or office
Proof of business continuity dated 5 years back (Bank Statement / Sales Tax Challans / IT Returns / Shops & Est. Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation / Partnership Deed)
Letter certifying end use of the business loan funds on Business Letterhead
Passport size photographs of all applicants and co-applicants
- HDFC BANK BUSINESS LOAN
- AXIS BANK BUSINESS LOAN
- BAJAJ FINSERV BUSINESS LOAN
- FULLERTON INDIA BUSINESS LOAN
- MAGMA BUSINESS LOAN
- ADITYA BIRLA BUSINESS LOAN
- ZIPLOAN BUSINESS LOAN
- TATA CAPITAL BUSINESS LOAN
- DEUTSCHE BANK BUSINESS LOAN
- IDFC FIRST BUSINESS LOAN
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK BUSINESS LOAN
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK BUSINESS LOAN
OTP is sent to your mobile number
What data is collected from you automatically?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you use
- The type of web browser you use
Data which we collect from you:
- Name including first and last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, address)
- Preferences (such as housing loan, education loan, personal loan, credit card, car loan);
- Financial information (like salary)
Why we collect the information?
We use contact information internally to send sms/email alerts to you for your login details and alerts on bidders requests or some advertising messages/emails from us. If at any time you wish to stop these sms/email alerts all you have to do is write an email to us
firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile numbers and your mobile number will be deleted from the alerts list. Your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. The site contains links to other Web sites.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We will not use or rent your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. By giving us the information you are giving us permission:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- To disclose the information under special circumstances such as compliance with applicable local law, court summons, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We will send information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested to enable them to contact you;
- We have your consent from you to share the information;
- We will never share/sell your information to anyone except to banks and marketing partners (like Google, Facebook, etc.);
- We will share the information to banks will be solely for the purpose of completion your application;
- We need to share your information with certain service partners in order to respond to your queries / comments or to resolve service issues and to serve you better.
- To unsubscribe for alerts, the email should be email@example.com and user needs to mention his email and/or mobile number which he wants to unsubscribe;
- Financial information (like salary)
mymoneymantra may amend the policy from time to time.