Standard Chartered Bank Business Loan
About Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered is one of India's largest international bank that initiated its operations in the year 1858. SCB has over 150 years of international experience that makes it the most reliable and customer friendly bank. The bank with its global capabilities and deep knowledge of Indian market offers an extensive range of financial products and services to meet the financial needs of an individual and businessmen.
Standard Chartered Business Loan Features and Benefits
Standard Chartered offers a Business Loan with several benefits that are mentioned below:
- Attractive rate of interest: Standard Chartered offers a Business Loan at the attractive rate of interest starting from 16%.
- Loan Amount: The bank offers a high amount of business loan. A Business Loan can be taken as lowest as 10 Lakhs that can go up to 75 Lakhs.
- Quick and easy process: The process of applying for a business loan from Standard Chartered is quick and easy.
- Business Turnaround Period: Standard Chartered approves the loan application on the fulfilment of the process and disburses the loan in the loan account within two weeks of filing the application.
- Business Loan tenure: Standard Chartered Bank offers Business Loan for the flexible tenure that ranges from 12 months to 36 months.
- Security Required: The borrower does not require any security or collateral for applying for a business loan from Standard Chartered Bank.
Standard Chartered Bank Eligibility Criteria
There are several eligibility factors that affect the loan amount. The eligibility criteria for Standard Chartered Business Loan are mentioned below:
Who can Apply?
Standard Chartered Bank Business Loan Documentation
The following documents are required for applying for a Business Loan from Standard Chartered Bank:
Bank Statement for last 6 months
Identity Proof (Anyone)
Address Proof (Anyone)
Other Type of Business Loan Offered by Standard Chartered
The bank offers other types of a business loan that is mentioned below:
Business Working Capital:
- Short-term Loan
Business Expansion and Loans:
- Lease Rental Discounting
Standard Chartered Business Loan Fees & Charges
Up to 2.0% of the loan amount
Up to 3% of the Outstanding loan amount
BEST UNSECURED BUSINESS LOAN OFFERS FROM OTHER BANKS
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)