ZipLoan Business Loan
A RBI registered NBFC: ZipLoan Blue Jay Finlease Ltd. is a team of accomplished finance, credit, operations, marketing, and technology experts who make credit more accessible by reducing the costs and obstacles in the process of acquiring funds by millions of financially responsible small business owners. It aims at providing quick and personalized financial experience to its customers.
Why apply for ZipLoan Business Loan
ZipLoan provides working capital loans of 1-5 Lakhs for the tenure of 1-2 years. Loan repayment is through EMIs which get debited directly from the borrower's bank account on a fixed date each month. It also allows prepayment of the loan without any penalty charges.
ZipLoan Business Loan Features & Benefits
- Minimal documents required
- No prepayment charges levied
- Flexible terms ranging between 1-2 years available
- Quick loan approvals
ZipLoan Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age -25 years; Maximum Age -55 years
- Minimum 2 years of current business experience
- Minimum bank credit of 10 Lakhs in last 12 months
Documents Required for ZipLoan Business Loan
- PAN card photocopy
- Address proof (passport, voter card, aadhar card, electricity bill, telephone bill)
- Business Address Proof (Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill)
Additional documents for corporate:
- Audited annual accounts
- Board Resolution
- Certificate of Incorporation
- HDFC BANK BUSINESS LOAN
- AXIS BANK BUSINESS LOAN
- BAJAJ FINSERV BUSINESS LOAN
- FULLERTON INDIA BUSINESS LOAN
- MAGMA BUSINESS LOAN
- RBL BANK BUSINESS LOAN
- ADITYA BIRLA BUSINESS LOAN
- TATA CAPITAL BUSINESS LOAN
- DEUTSCHE BANK BUSINESS LOAN
- IDFC FIRST BUSINESS LOAN
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK BUSINESS LOAN
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK BUSINESS LOAN
OTP is sent to your mobile number
What data is collected from you automatically?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you use
- The type of web browser you use
Data which we collect from you:
- Name including first and last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, address)
- Preferences (such as housing loan, education loan, personal loan, credit card, car loan);
- Financial information (like salary)
Why we collect the information?
We use contact information internally to send sms/email alerts to you for your login details and alerts on bidders requests or some advertising messages/emails from us. If at any time you wish to stop these sms/email alerts all you have to do is write an email to us
email@example.com with your mobile numbers and your mobile number will be deleted from the alerts list. Your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. The site contains links to other Web sites.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We will not use or rent your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. By giving us the information you are giving us permission:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- To disclose the information under special circumstances such as compliance with applicable local law, court summons, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We will send information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested to enable them to contact you;
- We have your consent from you to share the information;
- We will never share/sell your information to anyone except to banks and marketing partners (like Google, Facebook, etc.);
- We will share the information to banks will be solely for the purpose of completion your application;
- We need to share your information with certain service partners in order to respond to your queries / comments or to resolve service issues and to serve you better.
- To unsubscribe for alerts, the email should be firstname.lastname@example.org and user needs to mention his email and/or mobile number which he wants to unsubscribe;
- Financial information (like salary)
mymoneymantra may amend the policy from time to time.