Please wait till we process your request.
AMERICAN EXPRESS MEMBERSHIP REWARDS® Credit Card
- Use your American Express credit card 4 times a month for more than 1000 and earn 1000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points
- Redeem your rewards points from the stunning new 18-Karat and 24-Karat Membership Rewards Gold collection
- The convenience of splitting up the payment into easy EMIs when you use your American Express Credit Card on your next big purchase
- Receive exciting benefits on travel bookings with MakeMyTrip.com
- Renew your American Express Credit Card for the first time and receive 5000 Membership Rewards Points on payment of the annual fee. You earn these points in your account within 90 days of the renewal.
- 2,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points, to be awarded as Welcome Gift on completing cumulative spend of 25,000 within the first 90 days of Card Membership.
- The facility to redeem your rewards from the 18 and 24-Karat Gold Collection
- The American Express EMI features allows you to split up your payments
- You earn 1 Membership Rewards Point for every 50 you spend other than for fuel, insurance, utilities, and cash advance transactions Redeem your rewards points for exciting gifts from the stunning 18 and 24 karat Gold collection
24000 Points - 24 Karat Gold Collection
- Good Earth Gift Card worth 13,000
- Statement Credit worth 10,000
- MakeMyTrip Holiday Voucher
- Amazon Gift Card
18,000 Points - 18 Karat Gold Collection
- Bose Soundlink Speaker
- Tanishq Voucher
- Statement Credit worth 7,500
- Welcome Heritage Luxury Stay
Exciting Offers and Privileges
The highlights of the American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card are a convenience, assistance at any hour, exclusive benefits, and much more.
- Freedom and convenience ? Flexibility is the key benefit of this credit card. You have the option of paying the credit card bill partially or entirely. You can choose to convert your big purchases into easy EMIs
- Get the benefit of the Fuel Convenience Fee Waiver
- Exciting benefits when you book your travel tickets through MakeMyTrip.com
- You get the advantage of 20% discount on dining at select restaurant partners
Excellent Services on your card:
- Help is within striking distance as this card offers 24 X 7 card related assistance
- Dispute resolution
- Zero lost card liability
- Get an emergency replacement credit card when you lose your original card
- Two Add-On Membership Rewards Credit Cards free of cost
- With effect from 13 December 2016, you can use your American Express Membership Rewards Credit card to make contactless payments.
- Check out for the Contactless Symbol Network on the front and back side of your card
- First Year fee - Nil.
- From the second year onwards - INR 1,500 + applicable taxes.
- You should be a resident of India as defined in the Income Tax Act 1961.
- You should declare that you will notify American Express Banking Corporation in case of a change in residential status
- Your annual income should be over 6Lakhs (both salaried and self-employed persons)
- The American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card is available to residents of Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Indore, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Surat, and Vadodara subject to the satisfaction of terms and conditions.
Nowadays, banks give instant online approvals for credit cards. However, they need to process the documents before releasing the limits on the cards. Therefore, you should keep these documents ready when the bank representative visits your house.
Identity Proof Documents
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
- Driving Licence
- Voter's ID
Address Proof Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Ration Card
- Gas Bill or Electricity bill
- Latest Credit card statement
Income Proof Documents
- IT Returns for the preceding two years
- Bank account statement to prove the continuity of income, especially for self-employed persons
1. Can I make my payment for the purchases in EMIs?
Yes, you can split up the payments when you make the next big purchase and pay the bill in instalments. You should inform the bank that you wish to use this facility. Remember that the banks block the limit to the extent of the purchases and release it on a pro-rata basis as and when you pay the instalments.
2. What is the advantage of using this facility?
The most significant advantage is that you do not have to pay any interest if you avail the EMI option. However, you should ensure EMI payments are made when due.
3. If I lose my card when I am abroad - What should I do?
You should contact the issuing bank, either by email or telephone and inform them about the loss of the card. The bank blocks the card and issues an emergency replacement card.
4. Can I use this card for contactless payments?
Yes, you can use the American Express Membership Rewards Credit card for making contactless payments. Check the contactless symbol on your card on the front and back side. Similarly, the retailer will also exhibit the contactless logo.
- Commencing 20th October 2014, you cease to earn Membership Rewards Points on your American Express Credit cards for the purchase of fuel, insurance products, utility payments, and cash advances. Fuel constitutes petrol, diesel, and CNG from reputed oil marketing companies. Utilities include your electricity bills, gas, and water bills. The providers are the Governmental agencies that include local, state, and municipal organisations along with public housing societies and apartment associations
- Terms and Conditions apply to the MakeMyTrip.com offer
- No convenience fee on fuel purchase transactions up to 25,000 whereas transactions over 25,000 attract 0.3% convenience fee