Please wait till we process your request.
JET AIRWAYS AMERICAN EXPRESS PLATINUM® Credit Card
- As a Welcome Gift, you receive 10,000 Bonus JPMiles plus a one-way complimentary Jet Airways Base fare waived domestic ticket on your first charge
- When you renew your card, you get the benefit of 5,000 Bonus JPMiles and a complimentary Jet Airways Base Fare waived domestic ticket
- Get accelerated earning rate of up to 20 Bonus JPMiles per 100 along with unlimited complimentary lounge access
- Complimentary Airport Lounge access to 12 domestic airports at 10 Indian cities
- Complimentary iPrefer Elite Tier membership from specific hotels and resorts
- You have the liberty to extend your holiday with a complimentary 3rd or 4thnight stay if you book 2-3 consecutive nights at particular properties of Oberoi Hotels and Resorts
- Accelerated 8 JPMiles for every 150 you spend, except for fuel, utility, Insurance and cash advance transactions.
- You receive 16 JPMiles for every 150 you spend on booking tickets on Jet Airways
- Travelling on Jet Airways flights within India enables you to enjoy dedicated check-in and excess baggage waiver of 5 kg.
- You receive a complimentary membership to Priority Pass
- Flexibility to pay for your big purchases in easy EMIs
- 5% discount of the base fare for revenue ticket booking on Jet Airways
Benefits from Platinum
This Credit Card entitles you to exclusive benefits and excellent personalised services that American Express is famous for delivering.
- Platinum Concierge
- Zero Lost Card Liability
- With effect from 22 May 2017, you can use your American Express Card for effecting contactless payments
- You should check up the 'Contactless Symbol Network' on the front as well as the back side of your card
- As part of the American Express SelectSM Dining Programme, you receive discounts up to 20% at select premium restaurants and multiple cuisines.
- You get the benefit of a fuel convenience fee waiver
- First Year Fee - 5,000 plus GST
- Second Year Onward - 10,000 plus GST
- The minimum age for applying for the credit card is 18 years
- Both salaried and self-employed persons are eligible provided you have an annual income of 6Lakhs and above
- A savings or current account in an Indian or multinational bank is mandatory
- You should have a permanent residential address in India
- Your credit history should be good with no defaults in payments
- If you are a self-employed person, your company should be in existence for more than 12 months.
Your bank representative will visit you to collect your documents. Keep them ready to enable the bank
Identity Proof Documents
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
- Voter's ID Card
- Driving Licence
Address Proof Documents
- Aadhar card
- Driving Licence
- Ration card
- Registered Rent Agreement
- Other bank Credit Card Statement
Income Proof Documents
- IT Returns for the previous two years
- Bank Statement to prove the continuity of income
- Salary Slips for 3 months
1. How much credit limit will I get?
Your credit limit depends on various factors like your income, repayment history, nature of employment/business, and so on. The banks usually approve a small limit initially before increasing it based on your credit behaviour.
2. What is the time-frame for a bank to issue a credit card?
When you apply online, banks give an instant decision based on the information you provide. However, they need to verify your documents and credit history before deciding on the limit. The bank representative will visit your house or office to collect your documents. Usually, the banks take around 7 to 10 days for issuing the card.
3. Can I apply for an add-on card for my spouse?
Yes, you can apply for a complimentary add-on card for your spouse, parents, siblings, and children. These add-on cards do not have a separate limit. They can use it individually but within your limit.
4. How do I pay my credit card bills?
Online payment - You can make online payments through NEFT, net banking, and mobile banking.
Offline payment - The most preferred methods are ECS, debit mandates, and cash payment across the bank counters.
- The Welcome Gift feature is applicable in the 1st year of the card membership subject to payment of the annual fee
- With effect from 20th October 2014, you earn 8 JPMiles for every 150 instead of 6 JPMiles on every 100 you spent earlier. Note that you do not receive any JPMiles for spending on cash advance, fuel, insurance, and utilities. Fuel includes diesel, petrol, and CNG from reputed oil marketing companies. Utility services include domestic electricity, gas, and water provided by Government departments and agencies. It includes local and state municipal organisations, apartment associations, and public housing societies.
- Subject to terms and conditions