Please wait till we process your request.
CITIBANK CASH BACK® Credit Card
- You have the benefit of making a contactless payment at merchant terminals where you can tap and pay for purchases up to 2,000 without entering your PIN
- Enjoy watching the latest movies as you get 5% cash back on all movie ticket purchases
- Talk as much as your heart desires on the phone because you get 5% cash back on your telephone bill payments
- Use the Citibank Online Bill Pay system and get up to 5% cash back on your utility bill payments
- An annual card fee of 500 is one of the lowest in the industry
- Look for the Contactless symbol on your merchant's terminal and use the easiest way to make your payment. Tap your card and pay bills up to 2,000 without entering your PIN.
- 5% cashback on all your utility spending, telephone bill payment, movie tickets and 0.5% cash back on all other types of expenditure makes it an attractive card to have.
- Explore the easiest and hassle-free way of redeeming your cash back as a statement credit. You can do so in multiples of 500.
- The Citi Cashback Credit Card has one of the lowest annual fees ever at 500. It reflects in your statement for the first month and every 12 months thereafter.
- The APR ranges between 37.20% and 42%. It depends on your usage and repayment patterns.
- You should be at least 18 years of age
- Salaried employees are eligible
- The minimum annual income should be 6 lakhs
- You should prove the continuity of your income
- Furnishing IT returns for the previous two years should be enough to justify your income
- Having a savings or current account in an Indian or multinational bank is mandatory
- The applicant should have a good credit record and impeccable repayment history
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Registered Rent agreement
- Aadhar Card
- Gas Bill
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Previous two years IT returns
- Prove continuity of business by furnishing GST returns or other tax returns
- Bank statement for the past six months is enough for salaried employees
1. How much time does it take to get a credit card?
It depends on the documents you provide and your credit history. Banks give instant approvals based on the information you provide online. However, these are not the final approvals. You have to submit photocopies of the documents to the bank. The banks have a robust mechanism in place to check your credit history and repayment record. If you have a good credit score of 700 and above, you can expect your card anytime between 7 and 15 days.
2. How do the banks arrive at my credit limit?
Various factors influence your credit limit. Your income is a significant factor. Your credit report and history is a vital aspect that affects the decision. It is better to have a credit score more than 700 to be eligible for the Credit Card.
3. What is the rate of interest on the credit card?
You have an interest-free period to pay your Credit Card bill. You can pay a proportion of the bill as the minimum payment. Under such circumstances, the credit card issuer can charge interest. Citibank charges between 37.20% and 42% per annum.
4. I need cash. Can I withdraw some money at any time from any ATM?
Yes, you can withdraw cash from any ATM provided you have balance in your Credit Card account. However, note that the bank charges interest rates as mentioned above from the date of withdrawal to the date of payment.
5. Where can I apply for my Credit Card?
You can apply online after comparing various Credit Card offers from loan service providers like MyMoneyMantra.com.