Please wait till we process your request.
SBI PRIME CREDIT CARD® Credit Card
- Contactless Advantage ? Make your daily purchases by waving your card at a secure reader. You need not hand over the card at the merchant establishment or enter your PIN.
- Global advantage ? The SBI Card Prime is acceptable at over 24 million outlets including 3,25,000 in India.
- Fraud Liability Cover ? Get fraud liability cover of 1 Lakh. The cover is available for a period of 48 hours before reporting the loss up to 7 days post the reporting.
- Air Accident Insurance ? The SBI Card Prime entitles you to a complimentary air accident liability cover of 50 Lakhs
- Emergency Card replacement ? Do not worry if you lose your SBI card. You get an emergency replacement at the earliest.
- Add-On cards ? Get complimentary add-on cards for your near and dear ones
- Access Cash across the world ? Withdraw money from over 1 million ATMs worldwide
- Enhanced Security ? Get additional protection against skimming and counterfeiting with the chip and PIN-enabled SBI card Prime.
- Easy Bill Pay Facility ?It is easy to pay your utility bills with the Easy Bill Pay Facility.
- Flexipay ? You can opt to split up the payments for purchases more than 2,500. Log onto www.sbicard.com within 30 days of the purchase to avail this offer.
- Balance Transfer on EMI ? Transfer other card balances to your SBI card and repay in EMIs.
- Welcome Gift ? You receive an e-gift voucher worth 3,000 from specific brands like Bata/Hush Puppies, Marks and Spencer, Yatra.com, Shoppers Stop, and Pantaloons on approval of the credit card.
- Prime Rewards ? Get 20 Reward points for every 100 you spend on standing instructions for utility payments. Get 15 Reward points for 100 spent on purchases made at prominent retailers like BigBasket, Reliance Smart, Reliance Trends, Reliance Fresh, Reliance footprint, and Sahakari Bhandar, and so on.
- Milestone Benefits ? Spend 50,000 in a quarter and get Pizza Hut e-Voucher worth 1000. Spend 3Lakhs and receivea waiver of the renewal fee. Spend 5Lakhs to receive an e-gift voucher worth 7000 from Yatra.com/Pantaloons.
- Trident Privilege Membership ? Get complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership and 1,000 welcome points on registration. Receive 1,500 bonus points on your first stay and 1000 hotel credit on your extended night stay by using promocode ? SBITH
- Club Vistara Membership ? Get complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership and complimentary lounge access along with one upgrade voucher. Get 9 Club Vistara points for every 100 you spend on Vistara Flights.
- Lounge Access ? Get 4 complimentary visits annually to International Priority Pass Lounges outside India and 8 visits in India.
- Birthday Benefit ?As a special offer, get 20 reward points per 100 spent on your birthday.
- MasterCard/Visa Privileges ? You get 4 complimentary rounds on Green Peas and up to 50% discount on golf games at selected golf courses across India. Also, you get exclusive benefits across 900 luxury hotels.
- Pay a one-time annual fee of 2,999
- The renewal fee is 2,999 due every year
- Add-on cards are available free of cost
- Get an interest free period of 20 to 50 days on your retail purchases
- Finance charges @ 3.35% per month (40.2% per annum) from the date of individual transactions
- You can pay the Minimum Amount Due (5% of the outstanding amount) to keep your card live.
- Cash withdrawal limit - 80% of your credit limit as a cash advance subject to a maximum of 12,000 per day.
- No interest-free period on your cash advance transactions
- Interest @ 3.35% per month is applicable from day 1 of the withdrawal up to the date of payment.
Cash Advance Fee
- 2.5% of the transaction amount with a minimum of 300 when you withdraw cash at SBI or any other ATMs in the country.
- The cash advance fee goes up to 3% subject to a minimum of 300 when you make international withdrawals.
- Cheque Pick Up charges are 100
- Dishonour fee of 2% subject to a minimum of 450
- Retrieve your statements more than two months old by paying 100 as a statement retrieval fee
- Cheque Fee ? 100 (Minimum payments 2,000)
- Late Payment charges are as follows.
- Nil ? Amount up to 200
- 100 ? Amount greater than 200 up to 500
- 400 ? Amount more than 500 and up to 1,000
- 500 ? Amounts between 1,000 and 10,000
- 750 ? Amounts due greater than 10,000
- Go over your limit and pay an over limit fee of 2.5% with a minimum of 500
- Card replacement cost within India is 100
- You have to pay the actual cost subject to a minimum of $175 for the facility of card replacement abroad
- Pay a conversion markup of 3.5% on your Forex transactions
- Redeem your rewards by paying a fee of 99
- Pay your bills in cash and incur a charge of 100
- Buy your railway tickets at the counters ? 30 plus 2.5% of the transaction amount
- Purchase through www.irctc.co.in ? 1.8% of the transaction amount plus applicable service charges
- Fuel surcharge ? 1% surcharge waived for transactions between 500 and 3,000. Maximum waiver per statement cycle is 100.
- SBI Card Prime is available for all Indian nationals
- The minimum age for application ? 18 years
- Minimum income - 6,00,000 annually
- Have an account in an Indian or multinational bank in India
- Have a good repayment record and credit score
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter?s ID
- Aadhar Card
- Registered Rent Agreement
- Ration card
- Driving Licence
- Other bank credit card statement
- IT Return for the previous two years
1. How long does it take for the issuance of a credit card?
You can apply for your SBI card online and get instant online approval. The bank sends its representative to your house to collect your KYC documents. Depending on your credentials, it can take between 7 and 15 days for the issuance of the credit card.
2. How much limit can I get?
Your limit depends on your income, credit history, and repayment record. Banks approve a small limit initially before enhancing it based on your usage and repayment patterns.
3. How can I make the repayment?
You can make online and offline payments. The popular online payment methods are NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, and Mobile Banking. The offline methods are ECS, auto debit, and cash payment across the counters.
4. What is the interest rate on your credit card?
You get an interest-free period of 20 to 50 days. If you do not make the payment of the entire amount, you have to pay interest @ 3.35 per month on the outstanding amount until the date of payment.
5. Are there separate limits for add-on cardholders?
No, there are no separate limits for add-on cardholders.