Please wait till we process your request.
STANDARD CHARTERED EMIRATES WORLD® Credit Card
- Contactless Credit Card ? Wave your Credit Card at the secure card reader at retail stores and pay your grocery bills without having to enter your PIN.
- Secure Online Transactions ? Standard Chartered Emirates World Card enables secure online transactions with the use of chip-based cards and PIN.
- Digital payment Solutions - Pay your Credit Card bills online using NEFT, and other online methods.
- Online Banking and SC Mobile ? You get access to online banking and mobile banking when you apply for your Standard Chartered Emirates World Card.
- Kuch Bhi on EMI Scheme - Purchase any item for more than 5,000 and convert the purchase into easy EMIs.
- Miles Redemption - Redeem your Skyward Miles on air tickets on Emirates, Jet Airways, Qantas, Jet Blue, Alaska Airlines, and many more
- Dial a Loan - Get a personal loan from Standard Chartered for a maximum of 5 Lakhs repayable in 12 to 60 months.
- Balance Transfer - Transfer balances from other credit cards up to 5Lakhs at attractive rates of interest.
- Balance on EMI - When you affect a balance transfer from other credit cards, you get the privilege of repaying in easy EMIs.
- Earn up to 6 Skyward Miles on every 150 you spend on Emirates transactions and up to 3 Skyward Miles on all other transactions.
- 5% cashback on duty-free shopping up to a maximum of 1,000 per month
- You get complimentary lounge access across 32 domestic and international lounges using Priority Pass. If you spend more than 10,000 in the previous month, you get a fee waiver.
- Get complimentary overseas air accident insurance coverage up to 1 Crore.
- Get access to three complimentary golf games every year along with a free lesson and a discount of 50% on all games at select locations.
Annual Fees - The Standard Chartered Emirates World Card entails a yearly payment of 3,000.
Annualised Percentage Rate
- The monthly interest rate on all credit cards is 3.49% annualised to 41.88%
- For Visa Infinite and Emirates world credit cards, the monthly interest is 3.10% that translates into an APR of 37.20%
- The APR for all instant credit card variants is 23.88% (monthly rate of 1.99%)
- All cash transactions attract an interest rate of 3.49% (APR of 41.88%)
Cash Advance - You can withdraw cash from all ATMs in India. Each cash withdrawal attracts a cash advance charge of 3% subject to a minimum of 300
Late Payment Charges
- 100 ? Balances less than 500
- 350 - Balances between 501 and 2,000
- 500 - Outstanding balances between 2,001 and 4,000
- 700 - Balances between 4,001 and 20,000
- 800 - Statement balances over 20,000
- Applicant's age - between 21 and 65 years
- Applicant's income - Stable monthly income
- Applicant's residential status - Resident of Credit Card sourcing cities of the bank
- All applications are subject to policy checks of the bank.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Voter ID Card
- Government ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Phone Bill
- Electricity / Gas Bill
- Registered Rental agreement
- Other bank's credit card statement (latest)
- Salaried employees - Latest salary slip
- Self-employed Professionals - Latest IT return and business continuity proof
- Self-employed businesspersons - Latest IT returns with the computation of income, latest business continuity proof
1. How does the bank approve my credit limit
Your credit limit depends on the following factors:
- Your income
- Your business or employment status
- Your credit record or repayment history
2. What is the ideal credit score for applying for a credit card?
A credit score of 700 is the minimum requirement for the approval of the credit card.
3. What is the late payment concept?
You have to pay the entire balance on your credit card. You also have the option of paying the minimum amount due. In case you choose this option, the bank charges you interest from the date of the transaction up to the date of payment.
4. How can I make my payments?
Online ? NEFT, IMPS, Internet banking and Mobile banking
Offline ? ECS mandate, cheque payment, auto debit from the account.