Please wait till we process your request.
STANDARD CHARTERED MANHATTAN PLATINUM® Credit Card
- 5% cashback on purchase through partner supermarkets and departmental stores
- 3x reward points on spending of every 150
- 20% cashback on Uber rides and save up to 7,200 annually
- Every year save maximum 8,650
- Get BookMyShow vouchers worth 2000
- Register on online banking and get 500 reward points
- 5% cashback at Croma
- 999 Joining
- 999 Renewal Fee (to be waived off on spending of 1,20,000/Year)
- You should be in the age group of 21-65 years
- You should have a regular and stable source of monthly income
- You should belong to bank?s credit card sourcing locations
- Any one of the following Identity Proof:Passport, Voter Id Card, PAN Card, Government ID, or other valid photo identity proof
- Any one of the following Address Proof: Driving License, Passport, Rental agreement, Phone/Electricity/or other utility bill, Latest statement of other Bank/Credit Card
- 1 latest passport-sized photograph
- Financial Documents:
- Salaried Individuals: Salary slip of previous month
- Self-Employed Business Owners: Latest ITR with the computation of Certified Financials/income, business continuity proof
- Self-Employed Professionals: Latest ITR, business continuity proof
You can also apply based on:
- Credit Card of another bank
- Life insurance policy
1. How much time does it take to apply for a credit card?
You can get an instant decision from the bank within a few minutes of applying online. A representative will connect with you shortly once your application is submitted successfully online. You will need to submit required documents as intimated by the representative. After successful verification checks, you can expect to receive your Credit Card within 7-15 days from the date you signed the application form and submitted your documents.
2. How much credit limit will I get?
The credit limit depends on various factors including your income, credit score, and so forth. Your credit limit can be increased/ lowered further in the future based on your spends as well as repayment behaviour.
3. Will I be eligible to get an Add-on card? If yes, is there a separate credit limit for that card?
Yes, it is possible to avail an add-on card. However, there is no separate credit limit for it
4. What are the charges applicable on using the credit card overseas?
You will be charged 3.5% fee on all overseas transaction.
5. How much interest the bank charges?
The bank annualizes the monthly interest rate to arrive at the APR (Annual Percentage Rate). For non-cash transactions, Bank charges 3.1% p.m Interest Rate (APR of 37.20%) whereas cash transactions attract an interest rate of 3.49% p.m (APR 41.88%). Initially, the APR is fixed for 3 months. It is reviewed every 3 months on the basis of your risk behaviour.
6. How can I make my credit card payment?
- Online banking
- Bill Desk
- NEFT/ IBFT
- Visa Money Transfer
- Standard Chartered account holders can pay through Standard Chartered Online Banking
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)
- Cheque/Draft Payment
- Cash payment (only at branches of Standard Chartered Bank using their teller facilities)
*Make sure you make payment at least 3 days prior to your Payment Due Date, so that you can receive funds into your credit card account timely.
7. How can I report my credit card/password theft/loss?
In case of loss/theft/misuse of your credit card or password, notify Standard Chartered Bank immediately.
- The available offers are valid on credit cards issued after 1st January 2014 and are applicable only on Manhattan Platinum, Super Value Titanium, Yatra Platinum, Platinum Rewards and Bajaj Platinum credit cards.
- The waiver period of 12 months will start from the month of credit card issuance
- Joining and annual fees are charged at the beginning of the first year whereas renewal fee is charged at the beginning of each year (from the second year onwards).
- The given offers cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
- The deducted fee will be reversed into your card account within 90 days of meeting the required spends criteria.