Please wait till we process your request.
STANDARD CHARTERED PLATINUM REWARDS® Credit Card
- Contactless Credit Card - The Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card places great emphasis on safety. The Contactless credit card is the latest trend today. You can wave your card and make your payments without having to enter the PIN.
- Security comes first ? The Platinum Rewards Card comes with a lot of security features such as chip and PIN authentication.
- Digital Payment Solutions -You can make your credit card payments online using Net Banking and mobile banking.
- Online banking and SC Mobile - You get access to online banking and mobile banking when you apply for the Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card.
- Kuch Bhi on EMI Scheme ? Purchase any item up to 5,000 and convert the purchase into easy EMIs.
- Reward Redemption - Earn reward points and redeem them at Standard Chartered 3600 Rewards program.
- Dial a Loan - Get instant loan up to 5Lakhs and get the benefit of repaying in 12 to 60 instalments.
- Balance Transfer - You can accumulate all your loans at a single place by availing the balance transfer facility. Transfer your other credit card balances to Standard Chartered at low rates of interest.
- Balance on EMI - When you transfer the credit card balances to your Platinum Rewards Card, you have the facility to repay the loan in easy EMIs.
- Reward Points - Receive up to 9X reward points for every 200 you spend on your Platinum Rewards Credit Card. You have to spend the amount at Landmark Stores such as Lifestyle, Max, and Home Centre.
- Get 5% cashback for every 500 spent per month on your grocery shopping at SPAR Stores.
- Sign up for the Landmark Platinum Rewards Credit Card and earn vouchers worth 2,800.
- The Standard Chartered Good Life Program allows you to enjoy a host of discounts and offers across dining, shopping, travel and more.
Annual Fees - Pay the yearly fees of 250 for continuing the facility.
Annualised Percentage Rate (APR)
- You have to pay the bill amount on or before the due date. Failure to do so or making a part-payment entails you to pay monthly interest @ 3.49 per month (APR 41.88%) for all credit cards.
- In case of Visa Infinite and Emirates World Credit Cards, the rates are 3.10% per month and 37.20% annually.
- For all instant credit card variants, the monthly interest rate is 1.99% per month,and the APR is 23.88%.
- For all cash transactions, the monthly interest rate is 3.49% per month with an APR of 41.88%.
- You can use this card for making cash withdrawals at all ATMs.
- Every cash withdrawal entails you to pay 3% of the withdrawal amount subject to a minimum of 300 as cash withdrawal fee.
Late Payment Charges
- Pay 100 for outstanding balance less than 500
- 350 for balances between 501 and 2,000
- 500 for outstanding balances between 2,001 to 4,000
- 700 for all outstanding balances between 4,001 to 20,000
- 800 for balances greater than 20,000
- Applicant's age - between 21 and 65 years
- Applicant's income -Stable monthly income
- Applicant's residential status - Resident of Credit Card sourcing cities of the bank
- All applications are subject to policy checks of the bank.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Voter ID Card
- Government ID
- Driving Licence
- Phone Bill
- Electricity / Gas Bill
- Registered Rental agreement
- Other bank?s Credit Card statement (latest)
- Salaried employees - Latest salary slip
- Self-employed Professionals - Latest IT return and business continuity proof
- Self-employed businesspersons ? Latest IT returns with the computation of income, latest business continuity proof
1. What are the conditions to retain the card?
You have to pay any amount equal to or greater than the minimum amount due on the card every month to retain the card limit.
2. How does the bank calculate the minimum amount due?
<pstyle="WIDTH: 100%;DISPLAY: BLOCK;TEXT-ALIGN: LEFT;">The minimum amount due is 5% of the outstanding balance on the card. In case you have availed the facility to pay for your purchases by EMIs, you have to add the EMI amount to the minimum amount due.
3. Will the bank charge me extra if I use the credit card overseas?
Yes, the bank charges you a conversion fee of 3.5% of the transaction amount for every overseas transaction.
4. Are there any taxes that I have to pay in India?
Yes, every service charge includes GST component of 18% with effect from 01.07.2017.
5. Are there any late payment fees?
Yes, the late payment fees range from 100 to 800 depending on the balance outstanding on that date.