Please wait till we process your request.
STANDARD CHARTERED SUPER VALUE TITANIUM ® Credit Card
- Contactless Payments - Contactless payments have become the trend today with almost all credit cards offering this benefit. Check out for the Contactless Payments logo on your Super Value Titanium card.
- Secure Online Payments - The Super Value Titanium Card has unique security features to make your online transactions extremely safe.
- Digital Payment Solutions - You can make your card payments online through various sources.
- Online Banking and SC Mobile - You get online banking and mobile banking services when you get your Super Value Titanium Card.
- Kuch Bhi on EMI Scheme - Purchase over 5,000 and opt to pay the amount in easy EMIs. Contact the bank through your online or mobile banking channels.
- 360 Rewards - Redeem your reward points with the Standard Chartered 3600 Rewards Program
- Dial a Loan - Get a loan up to 5Lakhs on your Credit Card with tenure between 12 and 60 months.
- Balance Transfer - Transfer your balances of other bank?s Credit Cards up to 5 Lakhs to Super Value Titanium card and enjoy the facility of attractive interest rates.
- Balance on EMI ? On transferring your balances to Super Value Titanium card, you get the benefit of paying in EMIs.
- Enjoy 5% cashback (Max 200 per month and 100 per transaction) on fuel purchases on a minimum transaction of 750 across all petrol pumps in India.
- Receive 5% cashback (max. 100 per transaction and 200 per month) on telephone bill payments with a minimum transaction amount of 750.
- Earn 5% cashback on utility payments up to a maximum of 100 per month with a minimum transaction amount of 750.
- Get 1 Reward Point for every 150 you spend on this card for all uses.
- Receive 5X Reward points for overseas sales spending along with a complimentary Priority Pass that allows access to more than 1,000 airport lounges worldwide.
- The Good Life Programme entitles you to discount offers across shopping, travel, dining, and other expenses on your credit card.
- First Year fees - 750
- Second year onwards - 750
- Premium clients holding the Premium Super Value Titanium Cards need not pay the yearly fees
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
In case of non-payment of bill or part-payment by the due date, the bank charges interest @ 3.49% per month. It works out to an annualised rate of 41.88%. Cash transactions attract this APR from the date of withdrawal up to the date of payment.
Cash Advance Fee
You can withdraw money from any ATM using this credit card. However, you have to pay a cash advance fee of 3% of the cash withdrawal amount subject to a minimum of 300.
Late Payment Charges
- Balance equal to or less than 500 - 100
- Balance between 501 and 2,000 - 350
- Outstanding between 2,001 and 4,000 - 500
- Balance between 4,001 and 20,000 - 700
- Balance over 20,000 - 800
- Applicant - between 21 and 65 years of age
- Have a stable income
- Applicant to reside in the credit card sourcing cities of the bank
- The policy checks apply to all applications
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Voter ID Card
- Government ID
- Driving Licence
- Phone Bill
- Electricity / Gas Bill
- Registered Rental agreement
- Other bank's credit card statement (latest)
- Salaried employees - Latest salary slip
- Self-employed Professionals - Latest IT return and business continuity proof
- Self-employed businesspersons - Latest IT returns with the computation of income, latest business continuity proof
1. What is the time-frame for issuance of a credit card?
Usually, banks give instant approvals online when you apply for the card. These approvals are in-principle approvals. The bank sends its representative to collect the KYC documents for processing your application. They do the credit check before approving your credit limit. These activities can take somewhere between 10 to 15 days.
2. How do they approve my limit?
Your limit depends on a variety of factors like your income, business or employment continuity, your repayment history, and credit score.
3. Can I apply for an Add-on card?
Yes, you can apply for the add-on card for your near and dear ones. The add-on card does not have separate limits.
4. How can I make payments of the card bill?
Online payments ? NEFT, internet and mobile banking
Offline payments ? ECS mandates, auto debits, cheque payments
5. What is the interest rate on your Credit Card?
In case of part-payment of the credit card bill, the outstanding amount attracts interest @ 3.49% per month from the date of the transaction up to the date of payment.