|Card Name||Annual Fee||Best For|
|Citi PremierMiles Credit Card||Rs. 3,000||Travel|
|IndianOil Citi Platinum Card||Rs. 1,000||Shopping & Fuel|
|Citi Rewards Credit Card||Rs. 1,000||Shopping & Rewards|
|Citi Prestige Credit Card||Rs. 20,000||Travel|
|Citi Cash Back Credit Card||Rs. 500||Shopping & Cashback|
|First Citizen Citi Credit Card||Rs. 500||Shopping & Rewards|
• Under the Citibank Referral Program, you can earn up to Rs. 9,999 by referring your family and friends for the card.
• This reward money will be credited to you only if the person referred by you applies for the Credit Card within 120 days from the date on which the referral is made.
• You can get an instant loan against credit or cash limit on your card either by applying online or contacting the customer care team. The eligible loan amount can be over and above the limit also depending on your credit history and various other factors. You can also choose a convenient repayment period.
• Any purchase above Rs. 2,500 can be converted to EMI.
• The interest rates can vary between 3.10% to 3.25% p.m. depending on various factors. Interest will be charged on the outstanding amount after the interest free period stipulated.
• Redemption of reward points: You can accumulate reward points and redeem for a host of products and services whenever you want. Reward redemption options are available on the rewards catalogue of Citibank. You can choose from a variety of options like entertainment, apparel, travel, hotel, dining, and so on. You can redeem reward points for vouchers at branded stores. Reward points can be redeemed for air miles if your card supports this facility.
• Payment of Credit Card bill payment can be made in various ways:
o By direct debit to account at Citibank
o By NEFT, RTGS if the credit has to come from some other bank account
o By E-pay: Citibank E-pay facility enables you to pay online from any other bank account, but payment made through E-pay will be effected only after 2 working days.
o Payment through ECS is another option. For this you have to provide a mandate for debiting the other bank account.
For Salaried Employees
Latest year's ITR with audited financials & computation of income.
Save money on interest charges by opting for a balance transfer using one of Citibank’s cards that features a low intro APR. By transferring a balance from a higher interest credit card to a Citibank card with a lower APR you can easily manage your debt.
How to use Citibank’s credit card balance transfer feature?
If you already own a Citi credit card:
If you are applying for a new Citi credit card:
Citibank gives your reward points in the form of air miles and turbo points that do not have validity or expiry period. You can accumulate the reward points (air miles and turbo points) and redeem whenever you want.
• Citi PremierMiles Credit Card
o 10,000 miles on first transaction of Rs. 1,000 or above within 60 days of card issuance and 3,000 miles on renewal of card.
o 10 miles for every Rs. 100 spent on airlines and hotels booked through their exclusive website.
o 4 miles for every Rs. 100 on other spends.
o Frequent Flyer Program (FFP) member of any airline will earn miles for the ticket purchased @10 miles/ Rs. 100 rate using your Citi PremierMiles Card. Also, you will get your regular FFP miles.
• IndianOil Citi Platinum Card
o 4 turbo points on Rs. 150 spent on fuel in IndianOil outlets across the country.
o 2 turbo points on Rs. 150 spent at grocery stores and supermarkets.
o 1 turbo point on Rs. 150 spent anywhere else like shopping, dining, and more.
o You can redeem your reward points at Indian Oil retail outlets across the country, select merchant outlets & online partners, and vouchers across major brands.
• Citi Rewards Credit Card
o Use the card to shop at apparel and department stores and earn 10 reward points for every Rs. 125 spent.
o 1 reward point for every Rs. 125 spent on all other purchases.
o 300 bonus reward points on spending Rs. 30,000 or more in a month using the card.
o You have the option to redeem the points for premium merchandise or for attractive travel options and for shopping at 700 plus outlets and e-shopping outlets.
• First Citizen Citi Credit Card
o Every purchase made with the card will fetch you 7 first citizen points per Rs. 100 at Shopper's stop for private label brands and 5 points for every other purchase.
o This card facilitates redemption of points instantly against purchases made at Shoppers Stop. 1 citizen point = Rs. 0.60.
Payment of Credit Card bill payment can be made in various ways:
• By direct debit to account at Citibank.
• By NEFT, RTGS if the credit has to come from some other bank account.
• By E-pay: Citibank E=pay facility enables you to pay online from any other bank account, but payment made through E-pay will be effected only after 2 working days.
• Payment through ECS is another option. For this you have to provide a mandate for debiting the other bank account.
|Types of Charges||Amount|
|Cash advance fees|
|Late payment charges|
|Over credit limit charge||2.5%, minimum Rs. 500|
|Charges for returned payment|
|Fuel transaction charge||1% + GST (or surcharge). Reversed at IndianOil outlets for transactions above Rs. 10|
|Railway ticket booking surcharge|
|Cash deposit at Citi branches|
Know how good your score is
Get insights on how to improve it
Unlock offers as per your score
Earn max rewards & redeem for cash back, value back offers, discounts & exclusive deals.
The interest rates can vary between 3.10% to 3.25% p.m. depending on various factors. Interest will be charged on the outstanding amount after the interest free period stipulated. If revolving payment is opted then the interest free period will not be considered and interest will be charged for the entire period
Yes, any purchase above Rs. 2,500 can be converted to EMI.
Under the Citibank Referral Program, you can earn up to Rs. 9,999 by referring your family and friends for the card.
You can redeem air miles earned, across 100 plus international airlines and hotel partners. Their airline partners with 2:1 mile conversion ratio are, Air India, Cathay Pacific, British Airways, Etihad Airways, Eva Airways, Flying Blue (Air France and KLM), Jet Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Turkish Airlines and Virgin Atlantic.
1 turbo point is equal to Re. 1 free fuel.
Annual membership fee for Citi Prestige Credit Card is Rs. 20,000.