Apply for Health Insurance
OTP is sent to your mobile number
What data is collected from you automatically?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you use
- The type of web browser you use
Data which we collect from you:
- Name including first and last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, address)
- Preferences (such as housing loan, education loan, personal loan, credit card, car loan);
- Financial information (like salary)
Why we collect the information?
We use contact information internally to send sms/email alerts to you for your login details and alerts on bidders requests or some advertising messages/emails from us. If at any time you wish to stop these sms/email alerts all you have to do is write an email to us
firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile numbers and your mobile number will be deleted from the alerts list. Your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. The site contains links to other Web sites.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We will not use or rent your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. By giving us the information you are giving us permission:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- To disclose the information under special circumstances such as compliance with applicable local law, court summons, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We will send information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested to enable them to contact you;
- We have your consent from you to share the information;
- We will never share/sell your information to anyone except to banks and marketing partners (like Google, Facebook, etc.);
- We will share the information to banks will be solely for the purpose of completion your application;
- We need to share your information with certain service partners in order to respond to your queries / comments or to resolve service issues and to serve you better.
- To unsubscribe for alerts, the email should be email@example.com and user needs to mention his email and/or mobile number which he wants to unsubscribe;
- Financial information (like salary)
mymoneymantra may amend the policy from time to time.
Everyone is aware that health is wealth, but what do we do to ensure good health? Physical fitness, healthy diet, and a positive mind can improve your overall well-being, but they cannot protect you from unexpected illnesses or an accident. What should you do to ensure that you and your family remain protected against health-related worries? Avail a Health Insurance policy and safeguard your entire family's health.
Health Insurance can secure you and your family members against medical emergency expenses through cashless treatments or reimbursement of incurred expenses.
Health Insurance premiums paid by the insured individual are exempt from taxes under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. So, with the assurance of reimbursement of medical expenses, you can also claim tax benefits.
You can avail attractive Health Insurance policies through MyMoneyMantra. We have several Health Insurance partners associated with us who provide Group Health Insurance policies as well as Individual Health Insurance policies to insure your employees and their families and secure them against unforeseen medical expenses.
Main Benefits of Health Insurance Policy
- Plans that can be tailored according to your requirements
- Family Floater feature that enables any family member of the insured to avail Insured Floater Sum
- Availability of cashless service at all network hospitals and nursing homes
- Provision of extended cover for major critical illness
- Additional Cover for pre-existing diseases
Cover Provided Under Health Insurance Policy
- Medical expenses are borne during hospitalization for 24 hours and more
- Technologically advanced surgeries and procedures requiring hospitalization of fewer than 24 hours
- Pre-hospitalization expenses for 30 days
- Post-hospitalization expenses for 60 days
- Maternity expenses in the form of specific capping on sum insured
Process to Claim Sum Insured
- You can use your health card and avail cashless service during any planned hospitalization or emergency at the network hospitals or nursing homes
- In case of admission into any non-network hospital, you must fill the claim form after discharge. Make sure you collect all hospital bills and receipts, prescription by the doctor, medical bills, pathological reports, summary of discharge from the concerned hospital, and other important reports and bills
Documents Required to Claim Sum Insured
- Complete claim form
- Medical or health report duly signed by the doctor
- Medical bills (if applicable)
- Death certificate (when necessary/applicable)
- Police report (when necessary/ applicable)
- Investigation reports such as - X-rays, laboratory tests, and other reports important for confirming the injury
- Post-mortem report (if applicable)
Healthcare is very expensive nowadays, blame it on technology advances, effective medication, new procedures, or luxury accommodation and services. If you or any one in your family gets admitted to a private hospital even for just a few days, you may have to shell out a huge amount. As illness or accident can occur at any moment, many consumers are not prepared to bear these heavy expenses. Health Insurance can help them afford these expenses without worrying so that you remain tension free regarding your health. Uninsured individuals live with such unexpected risks every day. You can shield yourself and your loved ones against such risks with Health Insurance policy and can also get tax benefits as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
a. The cover that is provided to you by the insurance company is only upto the maximum renewal age of your plan. After that you will have to switch your plan or take a new one which is not easily available after you turn 60 years old and have any pre-existing illness or conditions.
b. Cover for daycare treatment or procedures
c. Exclusions of first and second years
d. Your preexisting coverage (if any)
e. Limit for per illness
f. Sublimit (if any)
g. Premium for your next renewal.
h. Provision for cashless facility in your nearby hospitals
i. Provision of transferring your existing insurance policy into a new one (if you?re looking for a switch) in partial or full.
j. Additional covers - personal accident, critical illness, OPD coverage, etc.
Generally, the policy document is sent by email to the postal address of the applicant within 2 working days, and hard copy of the same is delivered through courier within 2-3 working days once you make payment and submit the proposal form along with the medical tests. The health card may take little longer as they are sent by the TPA directly. Generally it takes about a month.
Yes, it is possible to do so.
Depending on the policy you have applied for, a cashless card will be sent to you from your respective insurance company or TPA.
To know which network hospitals are covered under your health insurance policy, we suggest you visit the respective Third Party Agent's (TPA) website.
Yes. However, each company is liable to pay only its rateable proportion of the liability, compensation, loss expenses. For instance, if you have availed an insurance policy from company X for Rs. 2 Lac and another insurance policy from company Y for Rs. 2 Lac, and you claim insurance amount, then each company will pay in the 50:50 ratio up to the sum insured.
An ailment, injury or condition for which the insured individual had symptoms or signs and/or was diagnosed and/or had received any medical treatment or advice within 48 months prior to applying for his/her health policy is considered to be a pre-existing disease. Such diseases will be covered after a maximum of four years (or as specified by the insurance company) from the start of the policy.
- Date of Birth
- Address of the policy holder
- Name of the Insurer
- Underwriting Office Code
The maxim 'health is wealth' holds ground in a scenario where lifestyle diseases are humdrum and healthcare costs have skyrocketed. You may be insured for health by your employer. But that isn't sufficient....Read more
Health is wealth - there is no denial in this saying! However, if the health deteriorates due to any reason, its huge expenses can take a toll on your wealth. Considering the rapidly increasing pollution and cropping up of many new diseases and viruses, covering your and your loved ones' health has become the need of the hour today....Read more
Health is indeed wealth! However, in today's scenario with skyrocketing healthcare costs, a major health emergency can drain you of your wealth in no time. Advancements in medical science have only led to better diagnosis and treatment of diseases. But even treating ordinary ailments may be financially taxing. And healthcare costs are only increasing by the day....Read more
Seeing you grow up is a joy and blessing your parents have cherished forever. Now it is your turn to reciprocate for their toils by insuring their health. There can be no greater wealth than the health of your near and dear ones. Healthcare costs are only rising by the day. ...Read more
The greatest wealth is indeed health! In the current scenario, with cost of living going high and healthcare turning expensive, landing up in a hospital may burn a hole in your pocket. ...Read more