Apply for a Health Insurance
OTP is sent to your mobile number
Everyone is aware that health is wealth, but what do we do to ensure good health? Physical fitness, healthy diet, and a positive mind can improve your overall well-being, but they cannot protect you from unexpected illnesses or an accident. What should you do to ensure that you and your family remain protected against health-related worries? Avail a Health Insurance policy and safeguard your entire family's health.
Health Insurance can secure you and your family members against medical emergency expenses through cashless treatments or reimbursement of incurred expenses.
Health Insurance premiums paid by the insured individual are exempt from taxes under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. So, with the assurance of reimbursement of medical expenses, you can also claim tax benefits.
You can avail attractive Health Insurance policies through mymoneymantra. We have several Health Insurance partners associated with us who provide Group Health Insurance policies as well as Individual Health Insurance policies to insure your employees and their families and secure them against unforeseen medical expenses.
Main Benefits of Health Insurance Policy
- Plans that can be tailored according to your requirements
- Family Floater feature that enables any family member of the insured to avail Insured Floater Sum
- Availability of cashless service at all network hospitals and nursing homes
- Provision of extended cover for major critical illness
- Additional Cover for pre-existing diseases
Cover Provided Under Health Insurance Policy
- Medical expenses are borne during hospitalization for 24 hours and more
- Technologically advanced surgeries and procedures requiring hospitalization of fewer than 24 hours
- Pre-hospitalization expenses for 30 days
- Post-hospitalization expenses for 60 days
- Maternity expenses in the form of specific capping on sum insured
Process to Claim Sum Insured
- You can use your health card and avail cashless service during any planned hospitalization or emergency at the network hospitals or nursing homes
- In case of admission into any non-network hospital, you must fill the claim form after discharge. Make sure you collect all hospital bills and receipts, prescription by the doctor, medical bills, pathological reports, summary of discharge from the concerned hospital, and other important reports and bills
Documents Required to Claim Sum Insured
- Complete claim form
- Medical or health report duly signed by the doctor
- Medical bills (if applicable)
- Death certificate (when necessary/applicable)
- Police report (when necessary/ applicable)
- Investigation reports such as - X-rays, laboratory tests, and other reports important for confirming the injury
- Post-mortem report (if applicable)