Citibank Home Loan
Citibank is a consumer division of Citigroup, a financial services multinational group. It was first established in 1812 as the Citibank of New York and later as First National Citibank of New York.
The bank has a wide network of branches across the world with more than 2,649 branches. The majority of branches are spread across six major metropolitan cities of the U.S. including New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Miami.
Apart from the operations on a global level, Citibank began its operation in India in 1902 in Kolkata and has significantly grown as an important foreign investor in the Indian Financial Market. Citibank in India serves a full spectrum of clients including India's top global corporations, small and medium enterprises and individuals.
Why apply for a Citibank Home Loan
You can avail Citibank Home Loan for the following purpose:
- Purchase a house
- Home renovation
- Home extension
Home Loan Features & Benefits
- Low-interest rates: Citibank offers a home loan at low rate of interest starting at 8.50%.
- Loan Amount: The loan amount ranges from 10 Lakhs to 10 Crores.
- Flexible Loan Tenure: The borrower can take a home loan for a flexible loan tenure of up to 25 years.
- Loan to Value (LTV): The borrower can obtain 80% of the property value as a home loan.
- Other benefits: Citibank facilitates the payment of interest during the construction period. The other benefit of availing a home loan from Citibank is the calculation of interest on the daily reducing balance.
- Purpose of a Home Loan from Citibank: A Home Loan from Citibank can be availed for the purchase of under construction property.
Citibank Home Loan Fees & Charges
- Foreclosure Charges - Nil
- Processing Fee -Varies between 11, 500/- to 0.25% of loan amount with applicable service tax depending on the category of the customer (salaried or self-employed).
Citibank Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
Type of Employment and Income Proof
750 and above
Documents Required for Citibank Home Loan
|For Salaried Employee||For Self-Employed|
BEST HOME LOAN OFFERS FROM OTHER BANKS
DHFL HOME LOAN
ICICI HOME LOAN
AXIS BANK HOME LOAN
SBI BANK HOME LOAN
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK HOME LOAN
HDFC HOME LOAN
PNB HOUSING HOME LOAN
DEUTSCHE BANK HOME LOAN
RBL BANK HOME LOAN
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK HOME LOAN
ADITYA BIRLA HOME LOAN
YES BANK HOME LOAN
EDELWEISS HOME LOAN
TATA CAPITAL HOME LOAN
BANK OF BARODA HOME LOAN
DBS BANK HOME LOAN
RELIANCE CAPITAL HOME LOAN
RELIANCE HOME FINANCE HOME LOAN
FEDERAL BANK HOME LOAN
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK HOME LOAN
ANDHRA BANK HOME LOAN
MAHINDRA FINANCE HOME LOAN
L&T HOUSING FINANCE
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)