About Indiabulls Home Loan
The ever increasing demand for housing is the key reason for the emergence of various private housing finance companies in the Home Loan market. Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited (Indiabulls) has the distinction of being India's 2nd largest housing finance company. With a long-term credit rating of AAA, Indiabulls has carved out a niche for itself in the Home Loan sector. Having serviced more than a million customers, Indiabulls has played a significant role in fulfilling their aspirations and dreams. Indiabulls works towards ensuring the interest of all their key stakeholders that include customers, shareholders, investors, bankers, and employees. Headquartered in Gurugram, Indiabulls has more than 220 branches in 110 towns and cities across India. Also, they have representative offices in Dubai and London for offering services to NRIs/ PIOs.
|Indiabulls Home Loan|
8.80% to 12.00%
Loan turnaround period
8 - 15 days
Loan to value (LTV)
Get loan up to 85% of project cost
Who can apply?
Up to 4 applicants are allowed as co-applicants
790 Per Lakh
Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited offers a variety of Home Loans such as loans for purchase/ construction of houses, repairs and renovations, purchase of plot, and so on. Indiabulls' strength is putting the customer before everything else. They maintain a high degree of transparency, integrity, and professionalism. The qualities endear Indiabulls to their customers thereby ensuring their loyalty. The primary objective of Indiabulls is to make housing finance affordable to all sections of society. It explains why Indiabulls is a crucial player in the implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (PMAY). Indiabulls believes in moving ahead with the times. Their mobile application 'e-Home Loans' is one such initiative that provides complete online Home Loan solutions, from application to disbursal. Features like attractive interest rates, hassle-free processing, quick disposal, transparency in dealings, and so on play a crucial role in more customers turning to Indiabulls to solve their Home Loan requirements. Let us look at the key features and benefits of Indiabulls Home Loans.
Why Indiabulls Home Loan?
Availing Home Loans from Indiabulls is a simple, quick and hassle-free process. Here are some reasons why you should opt for Indiabulls Home Loan:
- Simple application process
- Quick approval
- Attractive interest rates
- Assistance with the search and selection of approved property, filling documents and suggesting suitable tenure and EMI to the customer.
- Interest rates concession for women Home Loan applicants
- No hidden charges
- Flexible repayment plans
Tax benefits on Home Loan repayment
Features and Benefits of Indiabulls Home Loan
Here are some attractive features and benefits of Indiabulls Home Loans:
- One Click Home Loan eligibility check: Determine your eligibility with a single click
- Attractive interest rates: Competitive rates of interest varying between 8.80% and 12% p.a., with concessions to women beneficiaries.
- Complete transparency: No hidden charges at all
- Quick processing: No unnecessary delays in processing and disbursal
- Easy documentation: Complete guidance to help you in the execution of documents
- Flexible repayments: Indiabulls Home Loan can be repaid within up to 30 years
- Long and short tenure: You can choose the tenure that benefits you
- You can bring in the co-applicant to increase your loan eligibility
- E-Home Loan feature: It is a range of online Home loan application features for customers
- The Pre-Approved Home Loan facility enables you to bargain with developers and secure a better deal.
- Online management of your loan accounts is possible with Indiabulls Home Loans
- NRIs get the benefit of availing Home Loans to purchase or construct houses in their home country
- Indiabulls specialises in funding under construction properties
- By offering doorstep delivery, Indiabulls ensures complete customer satisfaction
- There are experienced people at Indiabulls to offer Home Loan counselling
- Choose your dream house from more than 10,000 pre-approved projects
- No pre-payment and foreclosure charges on Home Loans
Indiabulls Home Loan Interest Rates
Indiabulls offers Home Loans at floating interest rates as well as fixed interest rate. While the floating interest rates fluctuate as per the market conditions, fixed interest rates remain constant during the entire loan tenure.
The current floating interest rates on Indiabulls Home Loans vary from 8.80% to 12%. However, the individual interest rate depends on the product and the credit rating of the borrower.
You can also opt for a fixed interest rate for the initial 2 years of the repayment tenure. After 2 years, the interest rates will shift to the variable/ floating rate automatically for the rest of the tenure.
Types of Home Loans Offered by Indiabulls
Indiabulls offers various kinds of loans to salaried and self-employed individuals depending on their eligibility.
- This general Home Loan product enables you to buy or construct your own home. You can also purchase a second-hand house or flat.
- This product is available for salaried individual as well as self-employed individuals
- Indiabulls sanctions 75% to 90% of the cost of the property depending on the amount of loan, income of the borrower and other eligibility factors.
- The loan tenure for salaried employees should not extend beyond their retirement. Self-employed persons can extend their repayment up to 65 years.
- You get extended 30-year repayment tenure at attractive rates of interest
Home Improvement Loans
- Eligible borrowers can apply for Indiabulls Home Improvement Loans for renovation or upgradation of their existing homes.
- This product helps you to carry out both internal and external modification to your property
- The overall eligibility criteria are the same for all categories of Home Loans
- The repayment tenure depends on several factors like the customer's profile, age at maturity of the loan, and the age of the property at maturity. The maximum loan tenure is 15 years in case of Home Improvement Loans.
Home Extension Loans
- With the addition of new family members in your house, such as spouse and kids, you may need a bigger space to provide comfort to them. The growing needs of your family may often require the expansion of your home in the form of a new room, a little more space, or any other extension. For these growing needs, Indiabulls offers Home Extension Loans.
- The repayment tenure depends on several factors like the customer's profile, age at maturity of the loan, and the age of the property at maturity.
- The overall eligibility criteria are the same for all categories of Home
- Plot Loans or Land Loans product is ideal for those who want to purchase a residential plot and construct their dream house on it.
- The eligibility criteria are the same as they are for other Home Loan products
- This product is a composite loan product
Home Loan Balance Transfer
- Home Loan Balance Transfer has become popular today because of the difference in the interest rates charged by existing housing finance lenders. Indiabulls has one of the most attractive Home Loan interest rates.
- Transfer your existing Home Loan to Indiabulls and avail the benefits of low interest rates and best customer service.
- The top-up facility is available on the Home Loan Balance Transfer
- You can extend your loan tenure to 30 years depending on your age and the age of the property at loan maturity.
PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana)
- PMAY is a credit-linked subsidy scheme (CLSS) initiated by the Government of India aiming to provide affordable housing to all Indian citizens.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance is one of the nominated financial institutions to provide Home Loans to eligible borrowers under the PMAY scheme.
- Indiabulls has a considerable presence in rural India
- They follow the Government guidelines in matters concerning eligibility and income norms while choosing borrowers to benefit under the scheme.
- Indiabulls plays an active role in fulfilling the Government's objective of providing affordable housing and ensuring a house for all Indians by 2022.
- The maximum eligible subsidy amount is 2.67 Lakhs
For more information on PMAY, read MyMoneyMantra's blog 'Have You Booked Your Home Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Yet?'
Home Loans for NRIs
- In addition to the Indian citizens, Indiabulls provides Home Loans for NRIs based in the United Kingdom and Dubai.
- NRIs in these countries can contact Indiabulls' representative office in London and Dubai respectively to avail Home Loans for constructing houses in India.
- The Home Loan products are the same for resident and non-resident individuals
- The eligibility criteria are also broadly similar
Rural Home Loans
- Indiabulls has branches in the smaller towns in India. These branches cater to the Home Loan requirements of the people residing in rural and semi-urban areas.
- The eligibility criteria are the same as they are for all other Home Loan products
- Indiabulls considers the agricultural yield of the farmers while deciding on the loan eligibility
- The highlight of this product is that Indiabulls processes Home Loans in the absence of regular income documents such as IT returns.
Indiabulls Home Loan Eligibility
- Both salaried and self-employed individuals having a regular source of income are eligible for Indiabulls Home Loan.
- NRIs living in UK and Dubai are also eligible for Indiabulls Home Loans. They can contact Indiabulls' representative office in London and Dubai respectively to avail these loans.
- The minimum age of the applicant at the time of loan application must be 21 years
- The maximum age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity must be 65 years
- The standard margin rates apply for all Indiabulls Home Loans
- It is necessary to have a decent CIBIL score in the range of 550 and above without any adverse remarks.
Enhance Your Home Loan Eligibility
Properties fetch a high price today. It can be challenging for a person to satisfy eligibility norms early in their career. It is because the income levels are low in the earlier stages of one's career. Hence, it affects your eligibility. You can enhance your eligibility by bringing in an eligible co-applicant. The ideal co-applicant can be your spouse, any blood relative (or immediate family member), and the co-owner (necessary co-applicant). There are other ways of increasing eligibility levels like extending your loan tenure, closing some of your existing loans to improve your fixed obligation to income ratio (FOIR), and so on. Bringing in a co-applicant is beneficial to all because each co-applicant can claim benefits in income tax. However, it is necessary for the co-applicant to be a co-owner of the property to avail the income tax concessions.
Documents Required for Indiabulls Home Loan
Common Documents Mandatory for All Applicants:
- Main applicant's passport size photograph
- Duly signed loan application form
- Identity proof: Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter's ID
- Address proof: Passport/ Electricity Bill (maximum 3 months old)/ Registered Rent Agreement
- Processing fee cheque
- Property documents (original copies):
- A Sale Deed, Transfer of Ownership, Katha
- No Objection Certificate from the builder or Housing Society (original copy)
- Land Tax Payment Receipt
- Possession Certificate
Documents for Salaried Applicants
- Income Documents (Duly Attested)
- Last 2 years' Form 16
- Form 26 AS or ITR for the last 2 years if Form 16 is not available
- Offer letter
- Last 1 year's bank statement of the past 1 year
- 1 year salary certificate with authorised company stamp
- Last 3 months' salary slip
- IT Returns
Documents for Self-Employed Non-Professional Applicants
- IT return of 2 years with computation
- 2 years' Balance Sheet
- 2 years' Profit & Loss statement
- Last 6 months' bank statement
- Registration Certificate of establishment under Shops & Establishments Act/ Factories Act or Gumasta License
- Proof of qualification
Documents for Self-Employed Professional Applicants
- IT return of 2 years with computation
- 2 years' Balance Sheet
- 2 years' Profit & Loss statement
- Last 6 months' bank statement
- Proof of qualification
- Gumasta License
Documents for BSF Applicants
- Application form attested with service certificate
- Last 3 months' salary slips of last 3 months
- Last 2 years Form 16
- Confirmation Certificate/ Service Certificate has to be collected in the given format
Documents for Merchant Navy/ NRI Applicants
- Rent Agreement (if living on rent) with Utility Bill (3 months or old)
- Last 6 months' salary slips
- Continuous Discharge Certificate (CDC)
- Last 3 years' Contract Copy
- Bank statement of 1 year (for NRE/ NRO Account)
- 2 years Form 16 with Computation
Other Related Documents (If Applicable)
- Sanction Letter/ Account Statement of existing loans and bank statements showing loan repayments
- Form 16 (if recently employed)
- Bank statement for payment to the builder (for own contribution)
- Property Title Documents if the property is decided
Other Products by Indiabulls
Indiabulls also offers Loan Against Property. It is a loan taken against mortgage of property. Salaried as well as self-employed individuals can avail this facility to meet their personal expenses like education, medical needs, marriage, purchase of other property, close other loans, business activities, and so on.
This loan if comes with a repayment tenure of a maximum of 15 years. However, the loan tenure should not exceed the age of retirement or 65 years.
How to Calculate Indiabulls Home Loan EMI?
Indiabulls follows the daily reducing balance method for calculating interest on Home Loan. Hence, the concept of EMI becomes important. You can determine your prospective EMI on your Home Loan by making use of the EMI Calculator at MyMoneyMantra. The process is a simple one.
- Enter the required loan amount
- Provide the approximate interest rate
- Indicate the loan tenure you are looking for
You get the complete amortisation schedule on your screen. You can save it on your computer for reference.
Your CIBIL score is critical as it decides whether you get a loan or not. You need an excellent credit score to get Personal Loans and Credit Cards. However, banks and housing finance corporations (HFCs) are not as stringent when it comes to dealing with Home Loans and Loan Against Property. It is because they have collateral available in case of default. Nevertheless, it is necessary to have a decent CIBIL score in the range of 550 and above without any adverse remarks.
Indiabulls Home Loan - Processing Fees and Other Charges
Processing Fees - Up to 1% of the sanctioned amount plus GST
- Up to 30 Lakhs - Up to 10,000
- Over 30 Lakhs and Up to 3Crores - Up to 0.50%
- Over 3 Crores - 0.50% to 1%
Prepayment Charges - Individual Customers
- Floating Rate Loans - NIL
- Fixed/ Floating Rate Loans
- NIL, irrespective of the source of repayment after conversion of loan to the floating rate mode.
- If the loan is in the Fixed Rate mode, the prepayment charges are NIL, if prepaid from own sources
- In case of takeover of a Home Loan - 2% of the amount prepaid
Prepayment Charges - Non-Individual Customers - Both Floating rate and Dual rate
- Up to 25% of principal outstanding within the preceding 12 months - NIL
- More than 25% made within the previous 12 months - 2% of the amount paid more than 25% of the principal outstanding amount
- Foreclosure charges - Applicable at 2% of the foreclosure amount
There is no lock-in period for the prepayment of the Indiabulls Home Loan.
Transaction Handling Charges in HLBT/Resale Home Loans
Cheque/ECS Bounce Charges
NIL on representation of ECS/PDC
Late Payment Penalty
24% per annum of outstanding EMI
Document retrieving charges
Email of scanned copies - NIL
Physical copies with attestation - 500
Statement of Account/Amortization Schedule
Obtaining true certified copies of title deeds from SRO
As per actual
As per actual
Original Property documents retrieving for a specific activity
Database Admin Fee
Indiabulls Home Loan - Customer Care
You can contact Indiabulls Housing Finance helpline at 1800-200-7777
SMS 'HOME' to 56677
- Customer service - firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Customer - email@example.com
- Loan against property - firstname.lastname@example.org
- NRI Customer - email@example.com
Indiabulls Home Loan Latest News
Indiabulls increases Home Loan interest rates
09.10.2018: The key rates remained unchanged by the Reserve Bank of India in its latest monetary policy review. However, banks and other lending institutions are expected to keep hiking interest rates on loans. Indiabulls Housing Finance on Tuesday announced an increase in Home Loan interest rates by up to 20 basis points.
Indiabulls aims to provide affordable housing to all Indians
Indiabulls is expecting the sale of 8,000 to 10,000 units per month in the affordable housing sector. Gagan Banga, the Vice Chairman and MD of Indiabulls opine that the company's average ticket size is around 25 Lakhs. With the company growing at an annualized rate of 35% to 40%, Indiabulls is indeed on its way to becoming one of the premier home lending institutions in India.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why should you have a Home Loan with Indiabulls?
Indiabulls is a reputed Home Loan financing company. They have a reputation for offering prompt services with speedy processing and sanctions. Indiabulls has easy documentation formalities. They have the personnel to guide you through the Home Loan process. You do not have to move out of your home to get a Home Loan. Indiabulls ensures doorstep service right from the collection of documents to the disbursement. These features play a part in customers reposing their faith in Indiabulls.
For which purposes does Indiabulls offer Home Loans?
Indiabulls offers Home Loans for the following purposes:
- Purchase or construction of a new house or flat
- Purchase of an old house or second-hand flat
- Acquisition of land and construction of house thereon subsequently
- Repairs, renovations, improvements, and extensions to existing homes
- Transfer of existing Home Loan from other financiers
- Top-up facility
- Loan against property for personal uses
- Loans to NRIs (from Dubai and UK) to purchase homes in India
- Loans to non-individuals to buy properties for their business activities
How do I find out my eligibility for Indiabulls Home Loan?
Various factors determine your Home Loan eligibility. They are as follows:
- Your income and repayment capacity
- Your age
- Bring in a co-applicant and enhance your eligibility
- The loan tenure can also determine your eligibility
- The value of the property you wish to buy
- Your credit score
- Your fixed obligations like Credit Card bill payments, other loan instalments and so on can affect your eligibility.
You can check out your eligibility at the official website of Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited. You can also determine your eligibility at MyMoneyMantra by entering your requirements, age, and income details.
Is the HLBT facility available with Indiabulls?
Indiabulls offers one of the lowest interest rates among all HFCs. Hence, you see a lot of people shifting their Home Loans from even the PSU banks to Indiabulls. Yes, it offers the Home Loan Balance Transfer (HLBT) facility at the most attractive rates. The advantages of moving your Home Loan to Indiabulls are as follows:
- Easy to apply
- Quick processing and sanctions
- Higher eligibility
- Top-Up facility
- Lower interest rates
- Easy documentation
- No hidden charges
Can I apply for Indiabulls Home Loan online?
You can apply for a Home Loan online at Indiabulls. It is also easy for you to apply for a Home Loan through MyMoneyMantra. You can compare various Home Loan products and make the right decision. MyMoneyMantra helps you in various matters right from assessing your profile to completing the documentation process. The best part of it all is that you can avail of these services free of cost.
I want to improve my Home Loan eligibility. How shall I do that?
You can improve your loan eligibility in the following manner:
- Bring in an eligible co-applicant having sufficient income
- Be regular in the repayment of all other loans so that you end up with an excellent CIBIL score
- Close some of the existing loans to reduce the FOIR
- Try for a longer tenure. Extend it as much as possible
How can I improve my CIBIL score?
Your CIBIL score is an essential factor for determining your Home Loan eligibility. Indiabulls gives importance to CIBIL scores. Usually, you get Home Loans if you have a CIBIL score of 550 and above provided the CIBIL report does not show serious irregularities. However, improving your CIBIL score is necessary.
- Be regular in your Home Loan and other loan payments
- Maintain your credit utilization ration at around 30%
- Do not apply for loans frequently. Every inquiry at CIBIL affects your credit score.
- Maintain the right balance between secured loans and unsecured loans
- Keep your old credit card accounts alive
Is Home Loan insurance advisable?
Home Loan insurance is not compulsory. However, it is advisable to get insurance coverage when you apply for the Indiabulls Home Loan. You can take insurance for your home and Home Loan as well. It is better if you make it easy for your near and dear ones in case of an untoward incident.
Does Indiabulls implement the Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana?
Yes, Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd is one of the nominated NBFCs that provide loans under the PMAY scheme.
Can I switch over from fixed to floating rate?
Indiabulls offers fixed-rate loans for two years. Consequently, the loan shifts to a floating rate product. You can convert from a fixed rate to a floating rate in between as well.
Why Apply for Indiabulls Home Loan on MyMoneyMantra?
You can avail the services of MyMoneyMantra, the experienced online financial services provider, to apply for Indiabulls Home Loan. Our loan specialists guide you through the entire Home Loan process from the application stage to the submission of documents. The advantages of applying for Indiabulls Home Loan on MyMoneyMantra are as follows:
- Comparison of various Home Loan products on a single page
- Calculation of your Home Loan eligibility before applying for a Home Loan
- Checking out your prospective equated monthly instalment (EMI) using our online EMI calculator
- Quick applicant
- Instant decision on your Home Loan application
- Free doorstep documents pick-up service
How to Apply for Indiabulls Home Loan on MyMoneyMantra?
MyMoneyMantra has a user-friendly process for applying for Indiabulls Home Loan. You have to navigate through a few screens and provide specific information. Here's the application process in detail:
- Visit the official MyMoneyMantra website
- Choose your gender
- Indicate the city of your residence
- Check the purpose of the loan
- Finalise the town where you intend to purchase the property
- Provide information about the approximate value of the property you intend to purchase
- Submit details about your employment types, annual income, required loan amount, and a few personal details.
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Accept the terms and conditions and proceed
- You will get an OTP on your mobile number
- Enter the OTP
You have a range of Home Loan providers on your screen. You can now choose the loan provider, Indiabulls Home Loans.
- KYC and income documents are important. Keep them ready for inspection
- MyMoneyMantra will contact you and help you with the loan application process
- The marketing team from Indiabulls Home Loans will contact you to verify the documents
- Verification of the property documents is done to ensure the genuineness of the title is important. Indiabulls has advocates on its panel to do this job for you.
- Similarly, evaluation of the property is essential to ascertain the market value
- Physical verification of your residence and employment/ occupation is the next step
- Keep your documents ready for perusal by Indiabulls. These activities play a significant role in quickening the process.
- On completion of the verification process, Indiabulls would proceed with the processing of the loan application.
- Indiabulls checks out your credit report from CIBIL to ascertain your credit history
- On the approval of the loan, Indiabulls will provide the loan offer letter containing the terms and conditions of the sanction.
- Accept the terms and conditions and return one copy of the letter duly signed
- The execution of the Home Loan documents is the next step
- Disbursement of the loan is as per the terms of the sanction
- You have to create the equitable mortgage of the property after the disbursement of the loan
- Register the equitable mortgage with the respective SRO
How much Home Loan can I get on my property (Loan to Value or LTV) from Indiabulls?
Depending on the product you choose, Indiabulls gives Home Loans from 75% to 90% of the value of the property. The tenure also depends on the product category.