Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Loan
Loan Tenure upto
LTV (Loan to value)
75% to 90% of property value
About Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian private sector bank founded in the year 2003, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank provides an extensive range of financial products and services to corporate and retail customers through its specialized subsidiaries covering several areas of personal finance, life insurance, investment banking and wealth management.
Kotak Mahindra Bank has a huge network of more than 1,369 branches as on 31st March 2017.
About Kotak Mahindra Home Loan
Buying a house is the biggest achievement in anyone's life, but buying one is a huge task. You have to plan about so many things including the location of the property, type of property etc. but money is the most important factor among all. To help and reduce your burden Home Loan has been invented to finance the cost of the house. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers Home Loan with a pack of customised services for a pleasurable home buying experience.
Why apply for Kotak Mahindra Home Loan
Kotak Home Loan has obtained an edge over other market lenders as they offer the Home Loan which best suits your requirements. The bank provides the following benefits:
The bank offers you Home Loan at an attractive rate of interest.
- Easy and hassle-free loan disbursement loan process.
The bank offers you insurance options to cover your Home Loan at an attractive premium.
Eligibility criteria for Kotak Mahindra Home Loan
Following are the points specifying the eligibility criteria for Kotak Mahindra Home Loan:
Monthly or annual income (for both salaried employees and self-employed)
Credit score and credit history (credit score should be at least 650 and above)
Age (21 years or above at the time of loan commencement and up to 60 years at loan maturity for salaried employees and up to 65 years for self-employed)
- Number of dependents
- Your source of income
Your probability of working in the same occupation
Documents required for Kotak Mahindra Home Loan
Along with the application form, you are required to attach the below-listed documents:
Your age and address proof such as utility bill up to 3 months old, Registered Rent Agreement or passport
- Your educational qualification proof
Your identity and signature proof such as PAN card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID card.
If you are a salaried employee: salary slip of last 6 months, Form 16 of the last 2 years, 6 months bank statement
If you are self- employed: You are required to furnish business proof such as service tax registration, balance sheets, and Profit and Loss statement audited and certified by CA or partnership deed.
Important facts about Kotak Mahindra Home Loan
You can borrow 80% of the cost of property if the loan amount is between 20-75 Lakhs and 75% of the cost of property in case loan amount is more than 75 Lakhs.
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers you Home Loan ranging between 15 Lakhs to 5 Crores. However, loan amount wholly depends upon your loan eligibility.
You can repay your home loan in the maximum tenure of 20 years.
- HDFC Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- Tata Capital Home Loan
- Citibank Home Loan
- L&T Housing Finance
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- Yes Bank Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- Andhra Bank Home Loan
- SBI Bank Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Home Loan
- Mahindra Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Home Loan
- Saraswat Bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- PNB Housing Loan
- DBS Bank Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
- Reliance Home Finance Home Loan
OTP is sent to your mobile number
What data is collected from you automatically?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you use
- The type of web browser you use
Data which we collect from you:
- Name including first and last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, address)
- Preferences (such as housing loan, education loan, personal loan, credit card, car loan);
- Financial information (like salary)
Why we collect the information?
We use contact information internally to send sms/email alerts to you for your login details and alerts on bidders requests or some advertising messages/emails from us. If at any time you wish to stop these sms/email alerts all you have to do is write an email to us
firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile numbers and your mobile number will be deleted from the alerts list. Your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. The site contains links to other Web sites.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We will not use or rent your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. By giving us the information you are giving us permission:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- To disclose the information under special circumstances such as compliance with applicable local law, court summons, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We will send information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested to enable them to contact you;
- We have your consent from you to share the information;
- We will never share/sell your information to anyone except to banks and marketing partners (like Google, Facebook, etc.);
- We will share the information to banks will be solely for the purpose of completion your application;
- We need to share your information with certain service partners in order to respond to your queries / comments or to resolve service issues and to serve you better.
- To unsubscribe for alerts, the email should be email@example.com and user needs to mention his email and/or mobile number which he wants to unsubscribe;
- Financial information (like salary)
mymoneymantra may amend the policy from time to time.