PNB Housing Home Loan
About PNB HFL
PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNB HFL), promoted by Punjab National Bank (PNB) is a housing finance company registered with National Housing Bank (NHB). It was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and started operating on November 11, 1988.
PNB HFL has over two decades of specialized experience in housing finance and maintains a network of branches spread across the length and breadth of the country to help its customers avail financial services.
PNB HFL provides loans to individuals and corporate bodies to construct, purchase, repair and upgrade houses. It also provides commercial property loans, loan against property & lease rental discounting.
About PNB HFL Home loan
PNB HFL provides a complete bouquet of services to its customers to meet their Home Loan needs. The PNB Housing Finance Home Loan comes in various formats such as-
- Home Purchase Loan- Construction or purchase or extension of homes.
- Home Construction Loan- Self-construction of homes.
- Home Extension Loan- Adding more space to existing homes.
- Home Improvement Loan- Aesthetic and/or functional improvement of homes. i.e., internal/external repairs, roofing, painting, waterproofing, plumbing, electrical works, etc.
- Residential Plot Loan- Purchasing a residential plot of land in an urban area where subsequently the house will be constructed.
- Loan for NRIs- Construction, purchase or repair/renovate residential properties in India.
Why apply for a PNB HFL Home Loan
NB HFL provides customized home loan solutions with streamlined loan procedures. The home loans availed from PNB Housing Finance Ltd. can be used for purchasing, constructing and extending dwelling units.
PNB HFL Home Loan Features & Benefits
- Pan India branch network (Wide network of operative branches spread across India).
- Loans available for all requirements i.e., purchase/ construction/ extension/ improvement of property and plot loans.
- Easy loan approvals i.e., documentation
- Quick loan disbursals
- Excellent post disbursement services
- Various repayment options
PNB HFL Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be Indian /a fully documented NRI. Essentially, a person of Indian Origin (PIO).
- Maximum age at the time of loan maturity is 70 years.
- In case of NRI Loans, he/she must have worked in a foreign country for at least one year.
- Employed persons going abroad on deputation are not eligible for Home Loans under the NRI category.
Documents Required for PNB HFL Home Loan
Type of document
Other Income Proof
Other Available products from PNB HFL
- Home Loan Balance Transfer
- Loan Against Property
- Lease Rental Discounting
- Commercial Property Loan
BEST HOME LOAN OFFERS FROM OTHER BANKS
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)