Standard Chartered Bank Home Loan
About Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered, India's largest international bank has been in operation since 1858. It is one of the most reliable and customer friendly banks with an international experience of more than a century. With the use of global capabilities and deep local knowledge in India, the bank provides a wide-range of products and services to meet the needs of an individual and businessmen.
Why apply for Standard Chartered Home Loan
Standard Chartered Bank offers home loan for
- Purchasing a house
- Home renovation
- Home extension
The house itself acts as collateral for the loan.
Standard Chartered Home Loan Features & Benefits
- Variable and semi-fixed rate housing loans
- One-time processing fee
- No hidden charges
- Loan amount of as low as 20 Lakhs and upto 20 Crores
- Flexible tenures ranging between 5 years to 25 years
- Availability of insurance products such as-
Home Loan Protector (a product which protects loan applicant's family from loan repayment burden in the unfortunate death of the applicant)
Home Protector(covers the property from damage due to natural calamities)
Home Contents Insurance (offers insurance for the belongings of the customer within the house)
- Tax Benefits
- Availability of 100% Top Up on current Home Loan for customers who have repaid more than 6 EMIs.
- The top up tenure can be up to outstanding tenure on existing home loan.
Standard Chartered Home Loan Fees & Charges
- Foreclosure Charges - Nil
- Processing Fee - 0.50% of loan amount + service tax
Standard Chartered Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Min. age- 21 years (at loan application); Max. age- 60 years (at loan maturity).
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Gross annual salary should be at least 1,80,000/- for salaried applicants.
- Gross income should be at least 2,50,000/- for self-employed applicants.
Documents Required for Standard Chartered Home Loan
- Duly signed application form along with the latest photograph
- ID proof
- Residence proof
- Processing fee cheque
- Approved Building Plan
- Last 3 months bank statements
- Additional documentation for salaried applicants:
1. Salary-slips for last 3 months
2. Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- Additional documentation for self-employed applicants:
1. Income Tax Returns for last 2 years
2. Last 2 years CA Certified Profit & Loss Account
3. Education qualifications certificate
4.Proof of business existence
6.Last 3 years profit &loss statement & balance sheet
Special Offers by Standard Chartered
The bank assures its potential customers that their home loan application will be processed within a span of 5 days, failing which the customer is liable to receive a refund of 5,000/- (terms & conditions apply).
BEST HOME LOAN OFFERS FROM OTHER BANKS
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)