YES Bank Home Loan
About Yes Bank
Yes Bank: one of the largest private sector banks in India has its presence throughout the length and breadth of the country. It is one of the Top & Fastest Growing Banks in various Indian Banking League Tables released by prestigious media houses and Global Advisory Firms. The bank has received several national and international honors for various businesses including Corporate Investment Banking, Treasury, Transaction Banking, and Sustainable practices through Responsible Banking. Yes Bank is steadily evolving as the Professionals' Bank of India.
About Yes Bank Home Loan
Offered in Partnership with Dewan Housing Finance Corporation (DHFL), Yes Bank provides home loan in various formats:
- Home Purchase Loan
- Home Improvement Loan for renovation and repair of homes
- Home Loan Top-up as an additional funding along with existing Home Loans at Home Loan rates
Home Loan Features & Benefits
- Competitive interest rates
- Home loan protection plan
- Facility of Home Loan Balance Transfer
- Transparent processing
- Quick disbursal
Yes Bank Home Loan Fees & Charges
|Part-Payment/Pre-payment Charges|| |
|Processing Fee (Non-refundable)||2.5% of the loan amount or 10,000/-(whichever is higher)|
|Late Payment Penalty||2% per month on overdue EMI|
|Repayment Swapping Charges||500/-|
|Instrument Return Charges||750/- per instance|
|Charges for Amortization Schedule||100/- per request|
|Statement of Account||100/- per request|
|Prepayment Statement Charges||100/- per request|
|Duplicate NOC||100/- per request|
|Loan cancellation / Rebooking||2000 /- (additionally franking / stamping norms as per actual if applicable)|
|Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges||At actual|
|Document retrieval charges (per advice)(Photocopy/scanning, etc)||500/-|
|Switch charges (Floating to prevailing fixed rate only if the same is permitted by the bank at the time of request)||0.5% of the loan amount outstanding|
|Switch charges (Fixed to prevailing floating rate only if the same is permitted by the bank at the time of request)||1% of the loan amount outstanding|
|Conversion charges (Higher Floating rate to lower floating rate, only if the same is permitted by the bank at the time of request)||0.5% of the loan amount outstanding|
|Conversion charges (Higher Fixed rate to lower Fixed rate, only if the same is permitted by the bank at the time of request)||1% of the loan amount outstanding|
|EMI cycle date change||500/-|
|Equitable Mortgage Creation Charges||At actual|
|CERSAI Charges (included in the Login fee)|
Yes Bank Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
- age- 21 years for both salaried individuals and self-employed.
- age at loan maturity - 60 years for salaried individuals and 65 years for self-employed.
Salaried individualsshould be a government employee or should be working with a reputed private company. Regular salary credits should reflect in the bank account.
Salaried individuals must be in a full time job for at least 2 months while self-employed must be in current profession/business for at least 2 years. Besides, self- employed should preferably own either their office or their place of residence.
Business must be registered with at least one government agency such as service tax, VAT, excise, shops or establishment registrar.
Working with a reputed company acts as an added advantage in increasing Yes Bank Home Loan eligibility.
An acceptable credit score is mandatory for availing Home Loans from Yes Bank.
Documents Required for Yes Bank Home Loan
- Duly signed application form
- ID and residence proof (Office & Residence)
- Signature Proof
- Processing fee cheque
- Income Documents:
- Salaried: Last 2 salary slips and IT Returns / Form 16 for last 2 years
- Self Employed Professionals/Self Employed Businessmen / Retail SME Enterprises: IT Returns with computation of income, audited Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss account including tax audit report (if applicable)for the last 2 years. Proof of turnover vide latest sales / service tax returns
- Bank statement of last 6 months of the main operating bank
- Details of all existing loans
- Partnership Deed in case of Partnership Firms
BEST HOME LOAN OFFERS FROM OTHER BANKS
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)