Apply for Life Insurance
OTP is sent to your mobile number
What data is collected from you automatically?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you use
- The type of web browser you use
Data which we collect from you:
- Name including first and last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, address)
- Preferences (such as housing loan, education loan, personal loan, credit card, car loan);
- Financial information (like salary)
Why we collect the information?
We use contact information internally to send sms/email alerts to you for your login details and alerts on bidders requests or some advertising messages/emails from us. If at any time you wish to stop these sms/email alerts all you have to do is write an email to us
email@example.com with your mobile numbers and your mobile number will be deleted from the alerts list. Your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. The site contains links to other Web sites.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We will not use or rent your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. By giving us the information you are giving us permission:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- To disclose the information under special circumstances such as compliance with applicable local law, court summons, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We will send information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested to enable them to contact you;
- We have your consent from you to share the information;
- We will never share/sell your information to anyone except to banks and marketing partners (like Google, Facebook, etc.);
- We will share the information to banks will be solely for the purpose of completion your application;
- We need to share your information with certain service partners in order to respond to your queries / comments or to resolve service issues and to serve you better.
- To unsubscribe for alerts, the email should be firstname.lastname@example.org and user needs to mention his email and/or mobile number which he wants to unsubscribe;
- Financial information (like salary)
mymoneymantra may amend the policy from time to time.
India is the second most populated country in the world yet only 20% of the entire insurable population is covered. Most people are yet to understand the importance of Life Insurance.
What is a Life Insurance Policy?
Life Insurance policy is a contract that promises payment of Sum Assured (SA) to the beneficiary/nominee of the Life Insured (LI) on his/ her demise or other mishappenings covered in the contract.
In case of sudden demise of the LI, the amount received as SA can help the family meet their financial needs like daily living expenses, medical expenses, school fees of your children and so forth.
Life Insurance helps in eliminating risk and provides a timely aid to the family of the LI person in the unfortunate event of his/ her death. If the LI is the sole breadwinner in the family, Life Insurance is utmost necessary. Life Insurance is an effective solution to take care of financial issues caused by untimely death, leaving your dependent family to look out for themselves.
Life Insurance is not an option but a necessity, and everybody truly needs it.
Why Do You Need a Life Insurance Policy?
- To cover education expenses of your children. By buying a life insurance plan, you can afford a quality education for them even if you are not there.
- A Life Insurance policy can provide a replacement for your income in case of your sudden demise so that your dependents can bear expenses without facing problems.
- To pay off your debts like mortgage loan, personal loan, and so forth, so that they don't have to sell off their house or other valuable assets.
- To buy shares of a business partner. If you have insurance on your partner's life and due to any reason, he/ she dies, you can pay his/ her share of obligations with the insurance money without selling the company.
- To pay funeral and burial expenses incurred at the time of the LI's demise.
For more details on Life Insurance, please contact our Insurance Specialists. Call us toll-free 18001034004.
Any individual aged 18 and above are eligible to insure himself/herself as well as those person(s) with whom he/she has any insurable interest. The concerned Corporation considers certain factors while underwriting proposals, such as health, income and other factors of the policyholder.
The Life Insurance application form holds utmost importance during the process of claiming sum assured. Hence, it is advised to be honest when filling your application. Doing this will facilitate instant approval. Filling up accurate details in the application is the best way to ensure that the claim request made by beneficiary/nominee is not rejected by the insurance company in case of your untimely demise.
Buying a Life Insurance plan online is the fastest and cheapest way to buy an insurance. Online term plans could be up to 40% cheaper than offline options. The main reason is that there is no involvement of intermediary in the process; you're directly connected to the insurance company through their website or via other online financial platforms like mymoneymantra.com. You can enjoy the benefits of lower premiums online. However, for claim settlement, it doesn't matter whether the policy has been taken online or offline, as the claim settlement in both the cases will undergo the same scrutiny process.
Buying a Life Insurance Plan online is the fastest and cheapest mode to buy an insurance. You can find multiple options to choose from and processing is quick. You could save up to 40% on online premiums as compared to offline term plans as offline term plans include distribution costs. You can get the same benefits and services online. Every online transaction is safe and secure at mymoneymantra.com. However, if you have any query or want to understand your term plan in detail, you could meet our insurance specialists in-person. Call us toll-free at 1800 103 4004 to speak to our Life Insurance Specialists.
It is ideal to opt for a longer term to avail maximum benefits.
No. Once you have bought the policy, premium will remain unchanged for the entire tenure of your policy. However, service tax may fluctuate as per the changes in regulations declared by the Government.
If the insured is travelling abroad or qualifies for an NRI status after applying for the plan, his/her life insurance cover will still be valid.
A nominee can contact the company, post a written letter a letter to its registered address or branch offices, or log onto its official website to make a claim for sum insured. The company requires the following documents to approve the claim:
- Original Policy Document
- Death Certificate of the insured, issued by the local authority
- Certificate issued by the Doctor or Medical Officer certifying the insured person's cause of death
- Statement of the Claimant
Do you consider Life Insurance a liability or just any other expense? Do you always find reasons to not to buy it? Although it is not a legal requirement like vehicle insurance but it is absolutely an extremely useful product for the well being of your loved ones when you are not there....Read more
Life Insurance policy - almost all of us have heard this term and are aware of its importance in life. A Life Insurance provides a financial security (in the form of sum assured) to the family of insured in case of his/her untimely demise or other miss-happenings covered in the insurance contract. Many people have understood the importance of a Life Insurance policy and that is the reason why this sector has emerged as one of the fastest growing finance segment in India....Read more
Life Insurance is a boon to the people who seek a secure future for their family. It helps insured's family to manage their daily expenses smoothly in case of his/ her untimely demise by providing the sum assured (as per the policy). ...Read more
What is term insurance? Why should you buy it? Life is unpredictable and uncertain. Everyone is aware of the consequences, especially on financial matters, resulting from a sudden death or uncertainty. Here lies the significance of getting insured with a term insurance plan, which is a form of life cover. ...Read more