Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property
About Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank, a leading global investment bank offers unparalleled financial services throughout the world such as Germany, Europe, North America and Asia including India. The bank with an employee base of more than 78,000 in over 70 countries worldwide is a strong and profitable private client's franchise. Indian branch of the bank is offering an extensive range of financial services including on-shore investment banking, institutional equities broking, retail banking, and business processing outsourcing and asset and private wealth management to Indian corporate, institutional and individual clients.
About Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property
Deutsche Bank provides Loan Against Property to the borrowers who require funds for expanding their business and other personal needs. Loan Against Property from Deutsche Bank can be taken against residential, commercial and industrial property. Deutsche Bank offers LAP at competitive interest rates and at flexible tenure.
Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property Features and Benefits
Deutsche Bank offers Loan Against Property with attractive benefits and features. The features are mentioned below:
- Loan Amount: The loan amount for residential property can go up to 15 Crores and 5 Crores for commercial property.
- Loan Tenure: The bank offers loan against property with the flexible loan tenure that ranges from 5 years to 15 years.
- Loan to Value: Loan to Value of Deutsche Bank loan against property can go up to 75% of property value.
- Property Type: Deutsche Bank offers loan against residential, commercial and industrial property.
- Insurance Plan for Loan Against Property: Deutsche Bank also offers Insurance Plan to cover a loan for the future uncertainties. The borrower can cover his family with the help of this exclusive insurance plan.
Deutsche Bank LAP eligibility
Your loan eligibility depends upon following factors:
- Age: you should be at least of 23 years at the time of loan commencement and maximum age at the time of loan maturity should be 65 years.
- Income: One of the important factors that affect loan eligibility is income. Higher the income, higher will be the loan amount. The minimum gross annual income should at 5 Lakhs.
- Repayment capacity: Another important factor affecting loan eligibility is repayment capacity of the borrower. More you are capable to pay, more are your chances to get high loan amount.
- Value of property: The value of the property also affects loan eligibility. The more your value of the property is, the more will be the loan amount.
Documentation for Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property
The following documents are required for applying for a loan against property from Deutsche Bank:
|Type of document||Salaried employee||Self-employed|
|Salary slips/ Income Tax Return|
|Identity proof (Anyone)|
|Proof of Signature (Anyone)|| || |
|Residential address proof (Anyone)|| || |
|Property related documents|| || |
|Age Proof (Anyone)|| || |
Deutsche Bank Fees and Charges
Following are different types of fees charged by Deutsche Bank:
Up to 2% of loan amount
4% of the amount prepaid
4% on the outstanding loan
Note: In case of loan rejection the bank deducts 2,000 against the application fees paid by the borrower as administration charges. The balance amount will be refunded to the borrower.
BEST LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY OFFERS FROM OTHER BANKS
DHFL LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
HDFC BANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
AXIS BANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
ICICI BANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
PNB HOUSING LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
RBL BANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
YES BANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
ADITYA BIRLA LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
CAPITAL FIRST LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
FULLERTON INDIA LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
BAJAJ FINSERV LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
CITIBANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)