RBL Bank Loan Against Property
About RBL Bank
RBL Bank is one of India's fastest growing private sector banks with an expanding presence across the country. It has been recognized by the World Economic Forum as a "Global Growth Company" (GCC). The Bank has also been awarded as "India's Best Bank (Growth)" in the "Small-Sized Bank Segment" by Business Today-KPMG Best Bank Study for five consecutive years (2012-16).
Established in 1943, RBL Bank started a transformational journey under a new management team in 2010. Today, the Bank offers specialized services under various business verticals such as Corporate & Institutional Banking, Commercial Banking, Branch & Business Banking, Agribusiness Banking, Development Banking and Financial Inclusion, Treasury and Financial Markets Operations.
About RBL Bank Loan Against Property
RBL Bank provides Loan Against Property to the customers for business expansion and for personal use. The bank finances up to 65% of the property's market value for a tenure of up to 15 years. Loan can be availed against both residential property as well as commercial property.
Features & Benefits of RBL Bank Loan Against Property
Loan tenure as high as 180 months
- Quick loan approvals
Commercial as well as residential property accepted as collateral
High loan amounts of upto 10 Crores
RBL Bank LAP Fees & Charges
Foreclosure Charges - Individual Borrowers- Nil; Others- 3% of the outstanding balance
Processing Fee - 1.25% of loan amount + service tax
Eligibility Criteria for RBL Bank Loan Against Property
Applicants should be individuals, professionals, sole proprietorships, partnership firms and private limited companies (including closely-held public limited companies)
Applicants should be Indian residents
Min. age- 23 years (at loan sanctioning); Max. age- 60 years (salaried) and 65 years (self-employed) at loan maturity
Minimum gross salary or net profit per financial year must be at least 1,50,000/-
Co-applicants are mandatory
Documents Required for RBL Bank Mortgage
Duly filled loan application form
2 passport size photographs
Last 2 years ITR
Identity Proof (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ PAN)
Residential Address Proof (Leave and License/ Registered Rent Agreement/ Last 3 months Utility Bill / Passport)
Income Documents (6monthspayslip, 2 years Form 16, 6 months bank statement showing salary credit and any EMI debit)
Business Proof for self-employed (VAT/ service tax registration, incorporation details in case of companies, business address proof, profit and loss account and balance sheets certified by CA, copy of partnership deed and proof of business existence and business profile)
Registered Sale Deed/ Conveyance/ Lease Deed
Past Sale Deeds Chain (each transaction in respect of this property since first allotment)
Latest House Tax Return/ Receipt
Approved Building Plan from Municipal Corporation
- DHFL Loan Against Property
- Citibank Loan Against Property
- HDFC Bank Loan Against Property
- Axis Bank Loan Against Property
- ICICI Bank Loan Against Property
- PNB Housing Loan Against Property
- Standard Chartered Bank Loan Against Property
- Yes Bank Loan Against Property
- Aditya Birla Loan Against Property
- Fullerton India Loan Against Property
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Loan Against Property
- Deutsche Bank Loan Against Property
- Bajaj Finserv Loan Against Property
- IDFC First Loan Against Property
OTP is sent to your mobile number
What data is collected from you automatically?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you use
- The type of web browser you use
Data which we collect from you:
- Name including first and last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, address)
- Preferences (such as housing loan, education loan, personal loan, credit card, car loan);
- Financial information (like salary)
Why we collect the information?
We use contact information internally to send sms/email alerts to you for your login details and alerts on bidders requests or some advertising messages/emails from us. If at any time you wish to stop these sms/email alerts all you have to do is write an email to us
email@example.com with your mobile numbers and your mobile number will be deleted from the alerts list. Your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. The site contains links to other Web sites.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We will not use or rent your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. By giving us the information you are giving us permission:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- To disclose the information under special circumstances such as compliance with applicable local law, court summons, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We will send information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested to enable them to contact you;
- We have your consent from you to share the information;
- We will never share/sell your information to anyone except to banks and marketing partners (like Google, Facebook, etc.);
- We will share the information to banks will be solely for the purpose of completion your application;
- We need to share your information with certain service partners in order to respond to your queries / comments or to resolve service issues and to serve you better.
- To unsubscribe for alerts, the email should be firstname.lastname@example.org and user needs to mention his email and/or mobile number which he wants to unsubscribe;
- Financial information (like salary)
mymoneymantra may amend the policy from time to time.