Standard Chartered Bank Loan Against Property
Loan Tenure upto
LTV (Loan to value)
75% to 90% of property value
About Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered, India's largest international bank has been in operation since 1858. It is one of the most reliable and customer friendly banks with an international experience of more than a century. With the use of global capabilities and deep local knowledge in India, the bank provides a wide-range of products and services to meet the needs of an individual and businessmen.
Why apply for Standard Chartered Loan Against Property
Standard Chartered Bank offers Loan Against Property to its customers for business expansion and personal needs fulfillment. Up to 70% of the property's market value is financed for tenure upto 15 years.
Features & Benefits of Standard Chartered Bank Mortgage Loan
- Attractive interest rates
- High loan amounts
- Easy application process
Standard Chartered Loan Against Property Fees & Charges
- Foreclosure Charges - For Loan Against Property with individual borrower- Nil; Others- 4% of the outstanding amount
- Processing Fee - 1% of loan amount + service tax
Standard Chartered Loan Against Property Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum age limit at loan maturity is 60 years for salaried and 65 years for self - employed.
- Applicant should have an acceptable credit score.
- The ratio of the loan amount to the market value of the home is called Loan to Value (LTV) ratio. Standard Chartered Bank gives maximum LTV of 70%.
- Repayment capacity and income of the borrower also determines the loan amount eligibility.
Documents Required for Standard Chartered Loan Against Property
- Duly filled loan application form
- 2 passport size photographs
- Identity Proof (Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ PAN Card)
- Residential Address Proof (Leave and License/ Registered Rent Agreement/ Last 3 months Utility Bill)
- Income Documents (Last 6 months payslip, Last 2 years Form 16, Last 6 months bank statement showing salary credit and EMI debt) for salaried employee
- Business proof (VAT/ service tax registration, incorporation details of the company, business address proof, profit and loss account and balance sheets certified by CA, a copy of partnership deed, proof of business existence, business profile) for self-employed.
- Registered sale deed/ conveyance/ lease deed
- All sale deeds of the past
- Latest house tax receipt
- Approved building plan from Municipal Corporation
OTP is sent to your mobile number
What data is collected from you automatically?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you use
- The type of web browser you use
Data which we collect from you:
- Name including first and last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, address)
- Preferences (such as housing loan, education loan, personal loan, credit card, car loan);
- Financial information (like salary)
Why we collect the information?
We use contact information internally to send sms/email alerts to you for your login details and alerts on bidders requests or some advertising messages/emails from us. If at any time you wish to stop these sms/email alerts all you have to do is write an email to us
firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile numbers and your mobile number will be deleted from the alerts list. Your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. The site contains links to other Web sites.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We will not use or rent your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. By giving us the information you are giving us permission:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- To disclose the information under special circumstances such as compliance with applicable local law, court summons, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We will send information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested to enable them to contact you;
- We have your consent from you to share the information;
- We will never share/sell your information to anyone except to banks and marketing partners (like Google, Facebook, etc.);
- We will share the information to banks will be solely for the purpose of completion your application;
- We need to share your information with certain service partners in order to respond to your queries / comments or to resolve service issues and to serve you better.
- To unsubscribe for alerts, the email should be email@example.com and user needs to mention his email and/or mobile number which he wants to unsubscribe;
- Financial information (like salary)
mymoneymantra may amend the policy from time to time.