Standard Chartered Bank Loan Against Property
About Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered, India's largest international bank has been in operation since 1858. It is one of the most reliable and customer friendly banks with an international experience of more than a century. With the use of global capabilities and deep local knowledge in India, the bank provides a wide-range of products and services to meet the needs of an individual and businessmen.
Why apply for Standard Chartered Loan Against Property
Standard Chartered Bank offers Loan Against Property to its customers for business expansion and personal needs fulfillment. Up to 70% of the property's market value is financed for tenure upto 15 years.
Standard Chartered Loan Against Property Fees & Charges
- Foreclosure Charges - For Loan Against Property with individual borrower- Nil; Others- 4% of the outstanding amount
- Processing Fee - 1% of loan amount + service tax
Standard Chartered Loan Against Property Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum age limit at loan maturity is 60 years for salaried and 65 years for self - employed.
- Applicant should have an acceptable credit score.
- The ratio of the loan amount to the market value of the home is called Loan to Value (LTV) ratio. Standard Chartered Bank gives maximum LTV of 70%.
- Repayment capacity and income of the borrower also determines the loan amount eligibility.
Documents Required for Standard Chartered Loan Against Property
- Duly filled loan application form
- 2 passport size photographs
- Identity Proof (Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ PAN Card)
- Residential Address Proof (Leave and License/ Registered Rent Agreement/ Last 3 months Utility Bill)
- Income Documents (Last 6 months payslip, Last 2 years Form 16, Last 6 months bank statement showing salary credit and EMI debt) for salaried employee
- Business proof (VAT/ service tax registration, incorporation details of the company, business address proof, profit and loss account and balance sheets certified by CA, a copy of partnership deed, proof of business existence, business profile) for self-employed.
- Registered sale deed/ conveyance/ lease deed
- All sale deeds of the past
- Latest house tax receipt
- Approved building plan from Municipal Corporation
BEST LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY OFFERS FROM OTHER BANKS
DHFL LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
HDFC BANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
AXIS BANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
ICICI BANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
PNB HOUSING LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
RBL BANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
YES BANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
ADITYA BIRLA LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
CAPITAL FIRST LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
FULLERTON INDIA LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
DEUTSCHE BANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
BAJAJ FINSERV LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
CITIBANK LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)