About PayMe India
PayMe India is a unique fintech organisation that brings quick financial aid at your fingertips. This mobile application is designed to help salaried individuals get an instant access to cash in case of an emergency. The app is designed to be completely user-friendly. Be it a medical emergency or any other short-term personal need, this is the perfect option for you to seek financial help.
The company aims at creating the best products that will help people across segments get any financial aid that they need. Their aim is to become the preferred means of financing that not only offers easy access to money but also gives you the best possible services.
About PayMe India Loan
PayMe India provides you with both short-term as well as long-term loans. These loans are specially designed for faster turnaround time so that you can get financial assistance at the right time. These loans are provided to corporate employees who have a regular income. The best part about these flexible loans is that you have the advantage of the lowest possible interest rates. You can avail these loans instantly and even get an advance salary loan easily with these plans.
The loans match your requirement and repayment capacity perfectly. There are no restrictions on the purpose of usage of these loans. They can be used for any personal financial requirement that you have, including travel, medical expenses, education, or any other emergency that may crop up before you receive your paycheck.
Features and Benefits of PayMe India Loan
PayMe India provides a unique approach to Personal Loans and payday loans. These loans are becoming increasingly popular because of the various benefits and features that they offer, as mentioned below:
- You can get the loan instantly: The most important feature of PayMe India Loans is that the loan that you receive is almost instant. You can get a loan the same day or within 24 hours based on your eligibility for the loan. The application process is completely online and allows you to get cash instantly whenever you need.
- The lending process is very secure: The PayMe app is a highly secure one. All the data that you provide is kept confidential. This includes the documents that you upload on the app as well. They have a very simple and transparent application process that makes this option a very reliable time.
- Log in anytime: Being a mobile application, this is one of the easiest ways to access any loan plan that you need. The interface is extremely user-friendly, allowing you to log in easily and check for the deals available.
- Fast approval process: The application process is no doubt, extremely simple. You also have the advantage of an approval process that is extremely easy. The assessment of each loan application is very accurate. You do not have to waste your time in long lines to get a loan anymore.
- Exclusive plans for corporates: PayMe India also has an exclusive advance salary option for corporates along with other loan plans and deals to make sure that they are able to manage all their operations smoothly. You will never have to worry about being late on any payments or missing the due dates for paying salaries with this plan.
- Upload documents only once: Once you apply for a loan with PayMe India, you do not have to go through the documentation process again the next time you need any loan. This makes it an extremely convenient option for customers to get loans time and again to meet their expenses and unexpected financial requirements.
Types of PayMe India Loan
PayMe India offers a variety of different loan plans, which makes it easy for you to get financial assistance despite your current financial status.
The different kinds of loans that you have access to include:
|Name of the Loan||Purpose||Features and Benefits|
Advance Salary Loan
Loan for Low Salary
Short Term Cash Loans
Terms and Conditions of PayMe India Loan
There are certain terms and conditions that you should be aware of when applying for these loans:
- By registering for services offered by PayMe India, the applicant agrees to all the terms and conditions of the loan application. It is recommended that applicants store a hard copy of the agreement.
- The agreement is electronic and is as per the Information Technology Act, 2000. The rules and amendment provisions are in accordance with this act.
- The document provided is published as per Rule 3(1) of the Act
- This website is available only for individuals who are eligible to form a legally binding contract as per the Indian Contract Act of 1872 which excludes any minors, solvents who are un-discharged, etc.
- Minors who wish to make transactions using this website can do so through their parents or guardians.
- PayMe India reserves all the rights to terminate or even refuse any access to the website if the individual is found to be ineligible for the Indian Contract Act of 1872.
- In order to access certain portions of the website, it is mandatory for the user to open an account and obtain a password and username.
- The user is solely responsible for keeping all the information related to the account confidential
- In case any information provided is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, PayMe India has reasonable grounds to suspect inaccuracy of the information and even terminate or block access to the account.
- The user must notify PayMe India of any unauthorised use or any breach of security of their account.
- The user must exit from the account at the end of each transaction or use
- PayMe India is not responsible for any loss that may be caused due to failure of complying with the foregoing requirement.
- When the website is used or any email is sent, the user agrees and consents to receive communication vial electronic records through PayMe India.
- The website serves as a platform for the user to meet with third-party vendors for any transactions, including the sanction of loans through non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) partnered with PayMe India.
- PayMe India cannot control any transaction or communication that occurs between the users of the website.
- Any commercial or contractual terms are between the NBFC and the customers
- PayMe India does not advice and is in no way involved in these contractual terms
- PayMe India will not be held responsible for any breach in the contract between the customer and the NBFC.
- PayMe India does not offer any guarantee that the NBFC or the Customer will perform all the concluded transactions on the website.
- PayMe India and the NBFC may collect, track, authenticate, and even verify the data provided by the user in order to sanction the loan.
- The user must log in to their account in order to avail the services offered by PayMe India
- All transactions that take place will be on the basis of the consent or instructions provided by the user.
- PayMe India is also authorised to obtain any information about the user from Credit Information Companies.
- Upon verification of the documents, the sanction of the loan is subject to the user meeting the eligibility conditions put for by the NBFC.
- The loan will be disbursed as per the terms provided on the website
- The customer agrees to repay the loan on the respective due date
- PayMe India reserves the right to track the location of the user in case he or she deletes the app or discontinues its use.
- Any information or content provided on the website is on an "as available" and "as is" basis and is subject to changes as necessary to improve the performance of the website.
- PayMe India is not directly involved in financial handling
- The website has links to other websites that may collect information about the user
- All terms provided are construed and governed as per the laws of India
Documents Required for PayMe India Loan
In order to avail an instant loan on PayMe India, customers are required to upload necessary documents on the application. Once you create an account and apply for the loan, you will receive a list of documents that need to be uploaded. This includes your KYC documents such as the Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport, or Driver's License. In addition to this, the customer is also required to provide proof of income and employment in the form of their salary slips and the latest bank account statements or IT returns.
Why Apply for Loans through MyMoneyMantra?
MyMoneyMantra simplifies finances for customers by connecting them with several institutions that provide a range of different products. This is a platform where you can get access to any information that you need regarding various loans and products and also apply for them without any hassle.
Here are some reasons why you should apply for a loan through MyMoneyMantra:
- You get complete assistance for all the loans that you apply for. From the documentation to submission, the representatives of MyMoneyMantra will help you through all the processes.
- There are over 2500 relationship managers along with finance experts to give you all the information that you need on the products available and also plan your finances correctly.
- MyMoneyMantra is an online platform which is accessible anywhere and anytime. In addition to this, you also have the advantage of our presence in over 500 cities in India. This means that you can get access to loans and products from any part of the country.
- MyMoneyMantra is known for its top-notch services that are extremely reliable. For this, we have bagged more than 100 banking awards.
- The loan quotations are prepared to suit your needs perfectly. This is based on your income, your repayment capacity, and the exact requirement that you have.
- To make it easier for you to plan and manage your finances, MyMoneyMantra also provides you with EMI Calculator and other online tools for free.
- This is one platform where you can get access to more than 90 banks, NBFCs, and other financial institutions. You have the option of reading about all the products offered, compare them, and then choose something that is perfectly suitable and affordable for you.
- MyMoneyMantra has a large customer base of over 40 million individuals, which shows that they are extremely reliable.
Eligibility Conditions for PayMe India Loan
In order to be eligible for a PayMe India Loan, a customer must fulfill the following conditions:
- The applicant should be at least 22 years of age and should not be more than 55 years of age
- The applicant should be eligible to form legal contracts as per the Indian Contract Act of 1872
- The applicant should be employed by a reputable corporate
- The repayment history and the track record of the individual should be as per the requirements of PayMe India.
- In order for any loan through PayMe India to be processed, a salary entry in the bank account is mandatory.
- The applicant should have a PAN Card
- The applicant should have a functioning bank account
How to Calculate EMI for PayMe India Loan?
Calculating EMI on loan prior to applying for one makes it a lot easier for you to plan your finances. It will also tell you if a certain loan plan is affordable for you or not. In order to calculate the EMI, you can use MyMoneyMantra's EMI Calculator to check your EMI instantly. This tool applies the formula to calculate the EMI. All you have to do is enter the loan amount, the tenure, and the rate of interest. It is a reliable option and is simpler to use as well.
What to Check after Calculating EMI?
After you have calculated the EMI, it is extremely important to check if it fits into your budget. Deduct all the mandatory monthly expenses from your income and choose an EMI that fits into the remaining amount. You can change your repayment tenure or negotiate the interest in order to get a better EMI each month as well.
PayMe India Loan - Fees and Charges
PayMe India only charges a minimal processing fee of 300 per application. Late payment charges are levied as per the loan provided and the profile of the customer.
Other Products by PayMe India
In addition to providing short-term loans, PayMe India also provides Credit Advisory Services to corporate employees.
PayMe India - Customer Care
To contact PayMe India, you have the following options:
- Telephone: 9953253545
- Fax: 120-428-0000
- Email: support@PayMeindia.in
FAQs - PayMe India Loan
How much loan can I get through PayMe India?
Customers can get up to 50% of their monthly income as a loan, subject to a maximum loan amount of 1,00,000 each time.
Can I avail more than one loan through PayMe India?
You can apply for another loan after you have completely repaid any existing loan. However, you will have to wait for a period of 5 days before applying for a second loan.
Can PayMe India services be accessed from any city?
The services of PayMe India are currently available in Delhi/NCR, Pune, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Chennai.
Is it possible to get a loan if my salary is in the form of cash?
In order for any loan through PayMe India to be processed, a salary entry in the bank account is mandatory. In addition to this, the customer must also be able to show a PF deduction to the salary slip. So, if you are receiving your salary in cash, a loan cannot be processed.
What are the repayment options?
Customers can make payments on the stipulated due date to an account number that is provided upon approval of the loan. Alternatively, the repayment towards the loan can also be deducted from the account on the due date automatically through NACH.
How will the customer be notified about loan approval?
Once the loan has been approved, the customer will be notified via SMS to the registered mobile number.
How long will it take to disburse the loan?
The loan will be credited to the bank account of the customer on the same day it is approved or within 24 hours of approval.
What if the customer is unable to make the payment in the stipulated time period?
In case the customer is unable to repay the loan in the decided repayment period, they can inform PayMe India 5 days before the due date to make necessary changes. In case of defaults, the customer will be notified via SMS and notifications. Legal action can be taken on customers who become defaulters and are unavailable for communication. They will also be liable to pay a late payment fee. This will also have a negative impact on the credit score, making it harder for the customer to avail any credit in the future.