Capital First Personal Loan
About Capital First
Capital First is India's leading financial institution specializes in providing debt financing to MSMEs and customers. The NBFC offers financial services based on its new technological models and deep analytics. They are offering debt financing services for several purposes including business expansion, loans for plant and machinery, office furniture, display panels etc. Capital First is focused on building an institution on the grounds of strong ethics, values and high corporate governance.
About Capital First Personal Loan
We all have certain dreams that get compromised due to a shortage of finance. Capital First Personal loan can help you to fulfill those dreams easily. You can take a personal loan from Capital First as short term loan for business, wedding, medical expenses, home renovation, vacation etc. Capital First personal loan is highly rated among other banks and NBFCs.
Why apply for a Capital First Personal Loan?
- With Capital First, you can take a personal loan without any guarantor.
- They offer a personal loan with a flexible tenure that ranges from 1-5 years.
- Get your personal loan disbursement within 2 business days after the submission of required documents.
- Capital First personal loan can be applied to a minimal set of documentation.
- You can avail personal loan at minimal processing charges at the attractive rate of interest.
- You can avail a personal loan of loan amount ranging between 50,000 to 10 Lakhs.
- Flexible repayment options including ECS, PDC, NEFT, RTGS etc.
Capital First Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
There are several factors based on which your loan eligibility is decided:
- Age- your age at the time of loan application should be at least 21 years and 60 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Both salaried and self-employed can take a personal loan from Capital First.
- Your income and stability in the current job also affect your loan eligibility.
- Your credit score should be 650 and above to enhance your personal loan eligibility.
- Your location/ pin code and area of residence also affect your loan eligibility.
Capital First Personal Loan Documentation
|Type of Document|
|Application Form||Duly filled loan application form|
|Identity proof|| Any document of following:|
|Address/ residence proof|| Any document of following:|
|Bank statement||Latest 3 months where salary is credited|
|Salary Proof/ Income proof||Salary slips of latest 3 months|
|Other documents||2 Passport size photos|
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)