HDFC BANK PERSONAL LOAN
HDFC Personal Loan
HDFC Personal Loans up to 40 lakh at interest rates starting from 10.50% p.a are readily available for multiple purposes. With minimum documentation and easy to meet eligibility criteria, it is completely hassle free to apply for HDFC Personal Loan. You can instantly check loan eligibility and get approval for an attractive interest rate on personal loan.
10.50% - 21%
Up to 40 Lakhs
1 Year to 5 Years
|Loan Processing Fee||
Up to 2.50% of the loan amount
|Cheque Bounce Charges||
2-4% on principal outstanding + GST
2,149 Per Lakh
Why HDFC Personal Loan?
- EMI starting at as low as 2,149 per lakh
- Loan amount of up to 40 Lakhs
- Minimal documentation
Pre-approved customers of the bank can get instant approval in 10 seconds, however, other customers can get Personal Loan in just 4 hours.
Features and Benefits of HDFC Personal Loan
HDFC Bank Personal Loan is thoughtfully packed with various attractive features and benefits. Here are some of those:
- Quick and hassle-free online application process.
- Check your Personal Loan eligibility online in just 1 minute using Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator.
- Get funds under 4 hours of loan approval.
- Special rates for existing customers.
- Quick loan approval for existing customers - in just 10 seconds.
- Get Personal Loan Security at a nominal premium and secure your outstanding loan obligation in case of any miss-happening with Sarv Suraksha Pro. Get a Personal Accidental Cover amounting up to 8 Lakhs, and Critical Illness Cover worth up to 1 Lakh. The amount of premium will be deducted from the sanctioned loan amount during disbursal.
- A host of benefits available for first-time Personal Loan customers.
- Transfer your existing Personal Loan to HDFC through Personal Loan Balance Transfer facility and save money by reducing your loan EMIs.
HDFC Personal Loan Processing Fee and Charges
|Type of Charges||Amount to be Paid|
Up to 2.50% of the sanctioned loan amount (Min 1,999 and Max 25,000).
Prepayment Charges (Full/Part)
Late EMI Payment Charges
Charges for ChequeSwapping
Amortization Schedule Charges
Charges for Cheque Bounce
550 for each cheque bounce
HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
- Employee of any private limited company or public sector undertaking (central, state or local bodies).
- Age: 21-60 years
- Minimum work experience: 2 years, with minimum 1 year at current employer.
- Minimum income: 15,000 per month. 20,000 for people working in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad or Cochi.
If your income level or credit score is low, you can apply with a co-applicant to increase your eligibility.
|More About Eligibility Criteria For Personal Loan|
Documents Required for HDFC Personal Loan
A copy of any of the following:
|More About Personal Loan Document Required|
Why Choose MyMoneyMantra for Applying HDFC Personal Loan?
- 100+ banks, NBFCs, and other finance partners.
- A user-friendly online platform for instant loan application.
- Experienced loan experts with 35+ years of experience.
- All information about HDFC Personal Loan available on single screen
- Easy comparison and instant decision.
- Free doorstep documents pick-up service.
- Assistance with loan approval and disbursement process.
- Online Personal Loan EMI Calculator available for instant EMI calculation.
How to Apply for HDFC Personal Loan with MyMoneyMantra?
Applying for the HDFC Personal Loan on MyMoneyMantra is a simple and instant process. You just need to follow the following steps to avail the loan:
- Click on the Personal Loan tab under the Loans category on MyMoneyMantra's official website.
- Enter the required details such as - Your name, required loan amount, preferred loan tenure, the city of your residence, employment type, income, and other basic information.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Choose HDFC as your loan partner.
- You will get a call from our loan specialists soon.
Keep your documents ready for verification. Our specialist will visit you to collect the required documents and will assist you with the further process till disbursal of the loan amount.
HDFC Personal Loan Application Status
You can check the status of your HDFC Bank Personal Loan through any of the following methods:
- With your HDFC Bank Account Number
- With your mobile number registered with the bank
- With your reference number or proposal number
- Through the HDFC mobile application
- Via offline mode
HDFC Personal Loan Customer Care
You can connect with HDFC through following ways:
1800 258 3838 (open from 8 a.m to 8 p.m on all days)
HDFC Bank Ltd., New Bldg, "A" Wing 2nd floor,
26-A Narayan Properties, Chandivali Farm Road,
Off Saki Vihar Road, Chandivali,
Andheri (East), Mumbai- 400 072
FAQs on HDFC Personal Loan
✅ What happens to the post dated cheques if I change the repayment mode/account for my Personal Loan?
Post Dated Cheques or Security Cheques submitted for loan repayment but have not been encashed, will be retained by the HDFC Bank. If you wish to get your old Post Dated Cheques or Security Cheques back, you can request for the same at HDFC's Retail Loan Service Center/via Phone Banking/ through email within 45 days from the date of requesting a change in repayment mode.
✅ What are the modes of repayment of HDFC Personal Loan?
You can pay the loan in EMIs through:
- Post-dated cheques
- ECS/ standing instruction to debit EMI amount from your HDFC Bank account.
✅ Can I calculate my EMI before Personal Loan sanction?
Yes,you can use MyMoneyMantra or HDFC's online EMI Calculator to calculate how much EMI amount you need to pay.
✅ Is part-prepayment allowed for HDFC Personal Loan?
Yes, if you have booked the loan on or after April 1, 2018, it is possible to prepay your Personal Loan after completion of 12 EMIs from the disbursement of the loan. However, part-payment is permitted only twice during loan tenure and once in a financial year. Also, each part-payment should not exceed 25% of the outstanding principal amount.
✅ Do I need to pay any additional charges for HDFC Personal Loan repayment?
The additional charges are only applicable if:
- There is any default
- In case of SWAP or change in the repayment mode
✅ Does HDFC offer a pre-approved Personal Loan facility?
Yes, HDFC offers pre-approved Personal Loan to its existing customers. They are eligible to get an instant Personal Loan within 10 seconds of application.
✅ What is the turnaround time for new HDFC Personal Loan customers?
New customers can get a Personal Loan from HDFC in just 4 hours after successful application and approval.
✅ What is the maximum Personal Loan amount offered by HDFC?
You can avail up to 40 Lakhs as Personal Loan from HDFC, depending on your income, CIBIL Score, and other eligibility factors.
✅ Does HDFC provide Personal Loan insurance?
Yes, with SarvSuraksha Pro, you can secure your Personal Loan repayment. The facility has the following key benefits:
- It provides credit protection to cover equal to your outstanding loan amount.
- It offers accidental hospitalisation cover of maximum 8 Lakhs.
- The facility provides accidental death or permanent disablement cover of maximum 1 Lakh.