About Shubh Loans
Shubh Loans is a simple finance application that was developed by a group of bankers, data experts, and technologists. The primary goal of the app is to help users get easy access to their credit score and provide easy loans to meet any financial requirements. The company aims to become the first credit scoring company that provides you with easy access to any credit that you need in the most transparent process possible. The idea is to bring as many people as possible into a credit umbrella that can be accepted by all potential lenders in India.
There are several unserved segments in the market that the app hopes to tap onto by providing credit reports that are based on any alternative data that is available about the individual. You also have access to several tools for disbursal that help you maintain a good credit score by reducing any chances of missed or delayed payments towards loans that are provided.
|Shubh Loans Interest Rate - July 2020|
Loan turn around period
2% of loan sanctioned + Taxes
Who can apply?
500 per instance
3,260 Per Lakh
Shubh Loan Personal Loan
These loans are available for individuals purely on the basis of their credit scores. The applicant can also get recommendations on the size of the loan available and the possible repayment options based on your credit score. This ensures that the loan that you get is affordable for you. The Personal Loans provided by Shubh Loans are very easy to avail and provide you with great features like easy documentation and quick disbursal of loans to ensure that you have access to funds whenever you need it.
Features and Benefits of Shubh Loans
Shubh Loans are loaded with beneficial features that make it one of the best options available to get a Personal Loan instantly.
Some of the key features of this app are as follows:
- Get loans for different purposes: There are no restrictions on the usage of the loan that is disbursed. It can be used for several personal requirements such as a medical emergency, for functions like weddings, education, to repay old loans, for deposits on your rent, and a lot more.
- Loans are designed as per your credit score: You can generate your current credit score by providing necessary details on the app. Based on your current credit score, you will also get a loan plan and quotation that can suit your repayment capacity so that the loan is affordable for you.
- Quick disbursement of loan: Once you have submitted all the necessary documents, the loan is disbursed within 2 working days. This ensures that you are able to get access to cash whenever you need it. You can get a minimum of 25,000 and a maximum of 5 Lakhs with these loans.
- It is a lightweight app: You do not have to worry about the app occupying too much space on your mobile phone because it is extremely lightweight. It is even optimised for a 2G network, making it more accessible.
- The application process is very transparent: The terms and conditions laid out by Shubh Loans are very simple and clear to help you understand what works best for you.
- Repayment tenure is flexible: You can choose loan repayment tenure as per your budget for each month. For the loans that are provided by Shubh Loans, you can get repayment tenure for up to 4 years.
- Lowest interest rates: These loans are available at interest rates as low as 1.25% and 2% each month. The interest rate on loan is based on the credit score of the individual and the repayment capacity.
- Available in regional languages: The advantage of Shubh Loans is that you can get access to your credit score in your own regional language. You have access to six language options, including English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Marathi. That way, this loan is accessible to a lot more people.
- You also get tips to improve your credit score: In order to help you receive credit easily in the future, the app also provides you with necessary tips to improve your current credit score so that it is accepted by more banking institutions and lenders across India.
Terms and Conditions of Shubh Loans
In order to complete the application for any loan through Shubh Loans, the user is required to agree to certain terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions of this app are as mentioned below:
- To use any services provided by the app, the user must complete the registration process and also maintain a functioning service account.
- The user must submit certain information such as the name, address, age, phone number, and other data required by the app.
- The information provided by the user should be complete, accurate, and up-to-date
- Any incorrect information provided by the user will lead to inaccessibility to the account and may also lead to a termination of all agreements with the user.
- The user is responsible for all the activity that takes place under their account and they agree to maintain the security of the account by safeguarding the username and password.
- The user will be the only one operating the account unless permitted by the application
- Any misuse of the account will not be attributed to the application and the user is solely responsible for any liability incurred from any instance of misuse of the account.
- The user also agrees to receive any information, update, or other communication through telephone, email or SMS by DTPL or other third party vendors. This further authorizes DTPL to provide the information of the user to any third party companies, service providers, authorised agents, and affiliates of DTPL.
- The user consents to allow DTPL and its representatives to access all the documents and information provided and to verify the same to provide the selected services.
- The user also consents that they will not have any objection to DTPL following up or contacting the user in order to avail other information about the whereabouts in case the user cannot be contacted or has changed contact information after availing the services provided.
- The user agrees that in order to undertake any financial transaction, DTPL may also undertake any customer due diligence and seek all the mandatory information necessary in order to complete the KYC procedures applicable under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act of 2002.
- The user also agrees to allow DTPL and its partners to collect the credit information from different credit bureaus in order to create the credit report.
- Once the user registers, they also authorise DTPL to validate the present employment status and seek other details from current employers or any future employees.
- The services provided include access to the application, assessment of the creditworthiness of the user, and the determination of the eligibility of the user to avail loans through the app.
- The user acknowledges that they may submit a credit facility application, which is based on different algorithms and methodologies used by the app.
- The user agrees and accepts that DTPL and all its partners may by themselves or through authorised personnel verify the information provided and also verify the credit references and employment details.
- There is no guarantee that the advance applied for will be disbursed by the DTPL Partner
- The final decision of granting the advance will be made by DTPL partners based on the creditworthiness of the user in relation to the amount that is sought.
- DPTL partners may require you to provide additional documentation or information as per their internal policies or applicable laws.
- The advance must be repaid with all the fees, charges, and interest as payable to the DTPL partner as per the agreed due date.
- The advance that is disbursed as per the loan documentation is an agreement made between the user and the DTPL partner and does not include the services provided by DTPL.
- The user agrees to receive payment reminders at a frequency that is applicable by the law
- The user agrees to allow the DTPL collection agencies to use the information provided if the credit availed was facilitated was availed by DTPL or not.
- The user also permits DTPL to derive necessary information for a third-party in order to contact the user directly.
- The user is solely responsible for any content that is posted on the app
- As per compliance to the terms and conditions, DTPL provides the user with a revocable, non-exclusive, limited and non-transferable license to access the app through their mobile device or personal computer and to access any information or content that is available through the service. This information cannot be used for any commercial purposes.
- Any conflict or dispute that may arise is subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Bangalore, India
Documents Required for Shubh Loans
The user must provide all the necessary documents in order to facilitate the evaluation of the loan application and process the same.
The documents that you have to submit are as follows:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Latest bank statements for the last 3 months
- 3 salary credits
- You will have to submit 1 cheque with the EMI amount for security purpose. The cheque is needed if the auto-debit mandate doesn't get active.
- Residence proof: Any valid KYC document which is government approved/ postpaid mobile bill/ rental agreement/ utility bill.
All the documents provided must be in the name of the applicant. The documents required can be uploaded on the app. The user can also upload necessary documents on the website www.shubhloans.com. If these two options are not feasible, the user may also email the documents to email@example.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Shubh Loans
The eligibility criteria for Shubh Loans are as follows:
- They must be a resident of India
- The minimum age should be 21 years at the time of loan application and maximum up to 60 years at loan maturity.
- They must also warrant or represent that he or she is capable of entering the terms and conditions provided and also performing the obligations as per the terms and conditions.
- They must be a salaried employee with a minimum salary of 12,000 per month
- They must be duly authorized to agree to all the terms and conditions in the loan agreement.
- They must warrant or represent that they are capable of entering the terms and conditions and performing all the obligations under them.
How to Apply for Shubh Loans?
There are three options available for users to apply for a Shubh Loan:
Through the App
- Download the app on an Android device through the Google Play Store
- Register by providing a few personal details as prompted by the application
- Your credit report is generated for free as per the information that you provide
- Select the loan amount and the tenure of the loan that you need
- Upload the documents required
- Once the loan application is assessed, the loan will be disbursed into your salary account within 2 days.
Through the Website
- Log on to www.shubhloans.com
- Click on the Apply Now button on the homepage
- Sign in using your Google account
- Provide certain details such as your name, employment status, income, etc.
- Select the loan amount that you need and the tenure of the loan
- Upload the necessary documents
- The loan application is assessed as per the information provided
- Once it is approved, it will be disbursed to your salary account in 2 days
You can also get all the details that you need in order to apply for these loans through MyMoneyMantra. All you have to do is call the MyMoneyMantra customer service on 1800 103 4004 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be able to get all the information that you need in order to apply for these loans through MyMoneyMantra.
Why Apply for Shubh Loans through MyMoneyMantra?
There are several advantages for choosing MyMoneyMantra as your finance partner.
Some of these advantages are:
- A large customer base of 40 million customers
- Access to finance experts and over 2500 relationship officers who will provide you with any information or advice that you need with respect to a loan application.
- Loan quotations are tailor-made to suit the requirement and the current financial status of the applicant.
- MyMoneyMantra offers some of the unique products and services for which it has bagged more than 100 banking awards.
- You have access to more than 90 banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs)
- Customers have the option of comparing different loans and products before choosing one that suits their requirements.
- You will get complete assistance from the time you apply for a loan till the loan is disbursed into your account.
- You have access to financial tools like EMI Calculator, Balance Transfer Calculator, and so on to help make financial planning much easier.
How to Calculate EMI?
When you apply for a loan, make sure that you calculate your equated monthly instalment (EMI) beforehand. That way, you will be able to understand if a certain loan plan is suitable for you or not. There are two options available for you to calculate your EMI:
This is a manual option available to you. The formula used to calculate EMI is [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1].
In this formula, P is the principal amount, R is the rate of interest, and N is the repayment tenure of the loan.
Using EMI Calculator
EMI calculators are easy online tools that apply the formula above to calculate the EMI accurately. You can use free Personal Loan EMI Calculator on MyMoneyMantra for this purpose. All you need to do is enter the details of the loan, such as the interest rate, tenure of the loan, and the amount borrowed. The EMI is calculated instantly. This is a more feasible and convenient option and also eliminates the chances of any errors with respect to calculating the EMI.
What to Check after Calculating EMI?
The sole purpose of calculating the EMI is to check if the loan plan is affordable or not. First, make a list of all the mandatory expenses such as rent, utility bills, groceries, other EMIs, school fees, etc. Once you have computed these expenses, deduct it from your monthly income. Make sure that the remaining amount is enough for you to make regular repayments on loan. This is extremely important to ensure that you do not lower your credit score. You can make changes to your monthly budget or loan agreement in order to accommodate the EMI as well.
Shubh Loans - Customer Care
You have the following options to contact Shubh Loans:
- Phone Number: +91-8880752752
- Email: email@example.com
FAQs - Shubh Loans
Are Shubh Loans available to self-employed individuals?
No. These loans are currently available only to salaried individuals with a minimum monthly take-home salary of 12,000 and above.
Is it possible to get a top-up loan?
Yes. Shubh Loans provide a top-up loan facility as well. Once the user has made regular repayments for at least half the tenure of the current loan, they may request for a top-up on loan. The request can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be assisted by their team to get a top-up.
Is it possible to reapply for a loan if the application gets rejected once?
Users have the option of reapplying for another loan even after one gets rejected. However, they will have to wait for six months after the rejection of the first loan application to reapply.
Do we have the option to foreclose a loan?
Yes. Users can foreclose the loan without any added charges. However, foreclosures are allowed only after the borrower has made a minimum of 12 repayments towards the loan. There are no additional charges applied for foreclosure of a loan.
Is it necessary to provide cheques to get a disbursement?
Yes. Cheques of the user are collected before disbursement a security measure. Normally, one filled cheque with the EMI amount is taken. This is done to present the cheque for the first EMI in case the auto-debit option does not get activated before the due date.
Is it safe to provide bank details through the app?
How to make repayments on loan?
Repayments towards the loan are made through an auto-debit facility. The loan is debited from the salary account of the individual automatically on the stipulated due date.
When and where is the money disbursed after approval?
The loan amount is usually disbursed within 2 days of submitting all documents. This is sent to the salary account details provided by the user at the time of registering.
How long does take to disburse my loan?
Once the lender receives your documents, the loan disbursement is processed within 2 working days
Does Shubh Loans also provide business loans?
No, currently, they provide Personal Loans only for salaried employees.