Top 10 Fuel Credit Cards in India 2021
Whether you live in an urban setting, or a rural one, owning a vehicle has become more of a necessity today. Consequently, refilling the fuel tanks has also become a significant aspect of one’s daily expenses, particularly when the rising prices of fuel offering no relief.
In such a situation, it is best to look out for the ways to save some bucks on fuel costs. While mobile wallets are trying to woo customers by offering various schemes, Credit Cards continue to be one of the most reliable saving instruments in this regard. There are numerous Credit Cards which are designed to help the customers save on fuel prices.
Let us take a quick look at some of the best Fuel Credit Cards in India:
|Cards Name||Annual Fee||Benefits|
|SimplySAVE SBI Card||Rs. 499||Get freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge at any petrol pump|
|Indian Oil Citi Credit Card||Rs. 1000||Earn 4 Turbo Points on fuel purchase of every Rs. 150|
|IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card||Rs. 200||1% Fuel Surcharge waiver on all fuel purchases|
|HDFC Moneyback Credit Card||Rs. 500||1% Fuel Surcharge waiver on all fuel purchases|
|HSBC Platinum Credit Card||Zero||Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Rs. 2500||Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations|
|Kotak Delight Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 299||Enjoy cashback of 10% on transactions made for dining and movies|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card||Rs. 500||Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver on HPCL Petrol Pumps across India|
|RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card||Rs. 1000||Enjoy fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 150 on fuel purchases|
|BPCL SBI Credit Card||Rs. 499||Up to 4.25% valueback on fuel purchase at BPCL pumps. This equals 13X Reward Points, subject maximum 1300 Reward Points per billing cycle.|
1. Indian Oil Citi Credit Card
Indian Oil Citi Credit Card is a highly sought after wallet buddy. Thanks to its Turbo Points Scheme, you can earn 4 Turbo Points on fuel purchase of every Rs. 150 from an authorized Indian Oil Retail outlet.
These points can later be redeemed as Re. 1 for 1 Turbo Point.
Some of the notable features of the card are:
- Earn 2 Turbo Points on every Rs. 150 spent in grocery stores and supermarkets
- Earn 1 Turbo Point on every Rs. 150 spent on shopping, dining, and other expenses
- Enjoy a complete waiver on fuel surcharge (1%) on fuel purchases
2. SimplySAVE SBI Card
As the name suggests, the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card helps save a significant amount of money on online and offline spends. Some of the enticing features of this card are listed below.
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver on a purchase of fuel in the range of Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000 across India
- Enjoy reversal of annual membership fee on spends worth Rs. 1 lakh or more
- Earn 10 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores and Grocery Spends.
- Enjoy the facility of Add-On Cards for members of the family
- Enjoy worldwide acceptance of your Credit Card
SBI Credit Cards are the leading card issuer in the country, and you could be rest assured of availing transparent and customer-friendly benefits.
3. IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card
IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card offers numerous benefits along with the much-desired savings on fuel costs. Here’s a quick look at the features of the Platinum Aura Credit Card.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel stations across India
- Up to Rs. 2,400 saving on fuel costs every year
- 24×7 auto assist facility, along with facilities such as roadside assistance and repair, emergency fuelling, and emergency towing, amongst others.
- Welcome Gifts such as MakeMyTrip Gift Card and EazyDiner Gift Voucher amongst others.
- 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent at departmental and grocery stores
- 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent on the purchase of consumer durables or electronic items
- 5 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on Restaurant bills
- 5 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent on Books
- 5 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on other payments
- Redeem Rewards Points at the rate of 1 Point = Re. 0.5 or ½ Airline Mile
4. HDFC Moneyback Credit Card
Moneyback Credit Card from HDFC Bank is exceedingly popular, thanks to its numerous benefits including but not limited to the following.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver on all fuel purchases, on a minimum transaction of Rs. 400.
- Cashback up to Rs. 250 per statement cycle, on fuel transactions.
- 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent using the card
- 2X Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent on online purchases
- Free accidental cover for up to Rs. 50 Lakh (on a minimum of 4 transactions per month)
- Gift voucher worth Rs. 500, on spends equal to or more than Rs. 50,000 in a quarter
5. HSBC Platinum Credit Card
What makes this premium Credit Card unparalleled from all others on this list is the fact that it does not entail an annual fee or even a renewal fee for that matter.
HSBC Platinum Credit Card is free for lifetime. And that’s not it. It offers a wide variety of benefits, the most attractive of which are listed below.
- Complete fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 250, on fuel transactions ranging between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000
- 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent using the card
- 15% off on dining expenses across 1,000 restaurants in the nation
- Zero liability on fraudulent transactions after reported card loss/theft for up to Rs. 3 Lakh
- Enjoy benefits of up to Rs. 4,250 on Swiggy, and up to 50% off on the app
6. HDFC Regalia Credit Card
Regalia is a premium Credit Card offered by HDFC Bank. It helps save a significant amount of up to Rs. 500 on fuel costs every month, while offering numerous other benefits. Below mentioned are some of the remarkable aspects of the card.
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations
- Earn 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent
- Enjoy complimentary Priority Pass Membership, complete with free lounge access
- One can save up to Rs. 500 on fuel surcharge every month
- Enjoy complimentary Zomato Gold membership
7. Kotak Delight Platinum Credit Card
Another Credit Card which helps you save on fuel costs, the Kotak Delight Platinum Credit Card comes with numerous benefits including the ones listed down under.
- Enjoy complete waiver on fuel surcharge across all petrol pumps in the country, on transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000. (Capped at a maximum of Rs. 4,500 in a given year)
- Enjoy full waiver on railway surcharge up to a maximum of Rs. 500
- Enjoy cashback of 10% on transactions made for dining and movies
- Make small ticket payments of up to Rs. 2,000 without swiping the card
- Enjoy the facility of Add-On Cards for members of the family
8. ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card
ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card enables the user to make hassle-free small-ticket purchases without a swipe. The cardholder only needs to wave the card on the POS when making a payment of up to Rs. 2,000. Some of the additional benefits of this fuel Credit Card are listed below.
- Enjoy1% fuel surcharge waiver on HPCL Petrol Pumps across India, on transactions up to Rs. 4,000
- Enjoy 2 free tickets on BookMyShow.com every month
- Enjoy a complimentary airport lounge visit and railway lounge visit, once every 3 months
- Earn 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent using the card, except on fuel-based transactions
9. RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card
The RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card is a premium card which comes with a host of benefits, the most remarkable of which are listed below.
- Enjoy fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 150 on fuel purchases ranging between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000
- Earn a welcome bonus of 4,000 Reward Points on using the card within 60 days from the date of issue
- Earn 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent using the card
- Earn 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on weekends
- Earn additional 1,000 Reward Points, every month by doing a minimum of 5 transactions by swiping the card
10. BPCL SBI Credit Card
BPCL SBI Credit Card brings great value back and saving on fuelling up at BPCL petrol pumps across the country. There is no age or income eligibility criteria attached and thus everyone can apply for this BPCL SBI Fuel Card.
- Annual fee is affordable at Rs 499.
- As a welcome gift you get 2,000 bonus reward points.
- Up to 4.25% valueback on fuel purchase at BPCL pumps. This equals 13X Reward Points, subject maximum 1300 Reward Points per billing cycle.
- Further 3.25% + 1% Fuel surcharge waiver on every transaction up to Rs. 4,000 at BPCL Stations.
- In all you make annual Savings of 70 litres of Fuel.
- Earn 5X Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent at Groceries, Departmental stores, Movies & Dining, 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 spent on non-fuel retail purchases.
These are the best fuel Credit Cards in 2021.
To apply online for Best Credit Cards in India, Secured Loans and Unsecured Loans, visit MyMoneyMantra, the leading online lending marketplace that offers financial products from 100+ Banks and NBFCs. We have served 7 million+ happy customers since 1989.