5 Best Credit Cards for Salaried Individuals in India
Credit Cards have become common today with every salaried individual holding more than one in their name. These cards may seem like simple pieces of plastic, but they have taken over in today’s digital world. Credit Cards are no longer the privilege of the rich because many banks have come up with tailor-made solutions for the salaried individual. The banks and Credit Card issuing companies have also simplified the eligibility criteria to include as many salaried individuals as possible.
Credit Cards have excellent utility value. In addition to their use for making the regular purchases offline and online, you can take advantage of the perks they offer. These perks are in the form of reward points, air miles points, and fuel surcharge waivers and so on. Hence, you can also save a lot of money if you use your Credit Cards intelligently.
Let us now look at some of the Best Credit Card Offers Available in India for the salaried individual:
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Renewal Fee||Welcome Offer|
|SBI Simply Save Credit Card||499||499||100 cashback on first cash withdrawal from ATM, done under 30 days of getting the card.|
|SBI Elite Credit Card||4,999||4,999||e- Gift Voucher of 5,000|
|IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit Card||500||300||350 bonus reward points on a transaction of 500 or above, done within 45 days of receiving the card.|
|Citibank Cashback Credit Card||500||500||5% cashback on movie tickets, telephone and utility bill payments.|
|IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card||Nil on spending 30,000 or more in a year. 1,000 for spending below 30,000.||Nil on spending 30,000 or more in a year. 1,000 for spending below 30,000.||Activation benefits worth 250 when applied before 31st December, 2018.|
1. SBI Simply Save Credit Card
Usually, a Credit Card invites you to spend money. The SBI Simple Save Credit Card is a card with a difference in the sense that it encourages you to save while spending at the same time. Go through the features of this card to understand its benefits.
- Earn reward points for every 100 you spend on this card. Use these points to claim attractive gifts or pay the outstanding balance on the card account.
- Get a flat cashback offer of 100 when you make your first cash withdrawal within 30 days of activating the card.
- Pay your utility bills using this SBI Simple Save Credit Card and save more.
- Split your payments by opting to pay for the high-value purchases in easy EMIs (Equated Monthly Instalments) thereby saving interest.
- Spend 90,000 or more annually and claim the refund of your annual fee.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver when you use this card for an amount between 500 and 3,000 at any petrol bunk in India.
2. SBI Elite Credit Card
The times have changed. People are using Credit Cards Online and offline. The SBI Card Elite is the perfect companion for the salaried individual. Let us see the benefits of this Credit Card:
- Avail the benefits of the Master Card/Visa Privileges where you receive exclusive discounts on dining at specific restaurants. Hence. Your family can enjoy quality food at attractive discounts.
- Buying apparel at selected outlets enables you to save money by way of rebates.
- SBI believes in moving with the times. You can use this card to make contactless payments.
- This card entitles you to a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% every time you refuel your car or two-wheeler at select petrol bunks. Spend between 500 and 4,000 to receive this waiver.
- A Credit Card ‘fraud liability cover’ of 1 Lakh is available with this card.
- Pay your utility bills using the Easy Bill Pay facility of your SBI Elite Card.
3. IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit Card
A salaried employee usually has a transferable job that entails moving from one place to another. Booking your train tickets can be quite a hassle every time you wish to come home or to go on a trip to another city.
- The IRCTC SBI Platinum Card can come to your rescue by offering a complete waiver of the transaction charges of 1.8% exclusive of GST when you book your railway tickets using this card.
- Withdraw cash from any of the more than 10,000 SBI ATMs,and 18,000 Visa ATMs spread all over the country.
- Get add-on cards for your family and empower them.
- Transferring balances from other cards to the SBI card and repay them in easy instalments.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% of refuelling your vehicles between 500 and 3,000.
There are many other benefits of using this Credit Card.
The Citibank Cash back Credit Card has made paying your bills an enjoyable task. You get attractive cashback discounts on every purchase you make.
- This card allows you to make contact less payment up to 2,000 without entering your pin. It is an excellent way to bid goodbye to the long queues at the payment counters of the departmental stores.
- Get 5% cashback on all your utility spending such as paying telephone bills, buying movie tickets, and so on.
- Redeem these cashback points as a statement credit whereby you reduce your overall liability on the card every month.
Would you like to get an average of 71 litres of free fuel every year? If you consider the rising prices of fuel, it is a great option to have. The IndianOil Citi Platinum card offers you this benefit.
- Spend 150 at any authorised Indian Oil petrol bunk and earn 4 Turbo points.
- Also, you get a complete waiver of the 1% fuel surcharge at these outlets.
- Spend 150 at the grocery outlets and receive 2 Turbo points.
- Shop and dine anywhere to receive 1Turbo point for every 150 you spend on the card.
Any salaried individual would love to have these small benefits add up to a substantial amount every month. It can save you a tidy sum regularly. A salaried employee does most of the expenditure on retail purchases, travel, fuel, and so on. These five cards provide attractive benefits to the salaried individual for incurring these regular expenses. These cards offer you the advantage of earning a lot in your daily spending. They qualify as some of the Best Credit Cards Available in India today. You can find many other offers when you access MyMoneyMantra.
To apply online for Credit Cards, Secured Loans and Unsecured Loans, visit www.mymoneymantra.com, the leading online lending marketplace that offers financial products from 60+ Banks and NBFCs. We have served 2 million+ happy customers since 1989.
Talk to our Loan Specialists toll-free at 18001034004 to know more about our products and offers.