How to Activate RBL Credit Card? - All You Need to Know
RBL Bank has evolved to be one of the most reputed and user-friendly banks in India. They are popular for being highly customer friendly in their services, offering tempting rewards and prompt actions. RBL Bank offers its customers several credit cards.
However, once you receive the card of your choice, you need to activate it to use it. Unlike the earlier days, banks do not send your credit cards along with the PINs. You need to separately generate a PIN for your credit card to get it activated.
If you are someone who has recently received their RBL credit card and are wondering how to activate RBL credit card using simple and instant methods, we have got you covered.
Let's take a look at all the activation methods that the RBL Bank in India offers.
How to Activate your RBL Credit Card Online?
If you are someone who prefers instant, quick, and hassle-free ways to go about your card activation process, online methods can be the best options for you to try.
There are several online methods that you can follow to activate your RBL credit card.
- Mobile banking is the first and foremost online method that you can try. Installing the mobile app and generating your PIN with the app's help can be the easiest option for you. Mobile banking apps can now be used both in online and offline methods, making it even more feasible.
- If you want to avoid the mobile banking app and wonder how to activate RBL credit card using other online methods, the internet banking app is another good option.
- If you want to avoid these two methods but prefer online methods, you also have the option to generate your RBL bank credit card PIN through their official website. Here are the steps to take:
- Visit the bank's website.
- Go to their request page to request PIN generation from your side.
- You will have to enter your 16-digit RBL credit card number along with your birthdate and the expiry date of your card.
- You will have an OTP sent on the number registered with the bank.
- You need to enter the OTP.
- Click on the 'Change PIN' option to generate your PIN.
How to Activate RBL Credit Card through Netbanking?
If you prefer online methods over offline ones and are wondering how to activate RBL credit card through your net banking account, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- First, you need to log in to your internet banking account using your credentials.
- You will need to put in the required details, such as your credit card number, the expiry date of your credit card, and your date of birth, to move further with the card activation process.
- Click on the option 'send OTP' so that they can send an OTP to your registered mobile number to verify the details.
- After putting in the OTP, you can generate a new PIN as per your choice. After changing the PIN, your card will be activated and ready to use.
How to Activate RBL Credit Card through Mobile Banking?
You can also have your credit card activated through the bank's mobile app that you can easily install on your smartphone.
- If you do not have the RBL MyCard app installed already, first install it on your android or iOS device to move further with the activation process.
- Login to your RBL MyCard app using your credentials.
- Go to the account services option and click on 'Change PIN'.
- After that, enter the required details that will appear on your screen.
- You will then be asked to set a new PIN as per your choice.
- After you are done setting a new PIN for your credit card, your card will be ready to use for purchases.
These are the two major online methods that you can follow if you're wondering how to easily activate my RBL credit card through online methods. You also have the option to visit their official page online and generate your credit card PIN from their site.
How to Activate RBL Credit Card Offline?
If you are not a follower of online methods and prefer offline methods for more safety and convenience, there are several offline methods that you can try to activate your credit card PIN.
- You can directly contact your customer care services to help you out with the activation process of your credit card. This is a safe, instant, secured process that you can try from the comfort of your home. You do not have to visit the ATM or the bank and can easily get your card activated with the help of customer care services.
- You can visit the ATM to activate your debit card with the help of their services.
How to Activate RBL Bank Credit Card through an ATM?
ATMs make it easier for the customers to use their cards and easily withdraw and check the monetary status of their accounts. If you already have an activated credit card that you want to use for purchases or other purposes, you can choose your nearest ATM to do so.
If you wonder how to activate your RBL credit card by visiting the ATM, that service is not provided by the RBL Bank In India.
Nonetheless, once your card is activated, you can check your balance, withdraw cash for your use and enjoy other services by visiting your nearest RBL Bank's ATM.
How to Activate RBL Credit Card via Customer Care?
RBL Bank is widely known for its customer care services and their prompt actions whenever they report any emergencies. When it comes to the activation of credit cards, their customer care services are unparalleled.
If you are wondering how to activate RBL credit card with the help of customer care services, there are many ways, as given below:
- You can choose to take help from their customer care services with or without the internet. If you wish to contact him without internet access, you can call their 24×7 toll-free number 18001219050 to generate your credit card PIN.
- As per the new RBI rules, you need to generate a TPIN when calling customer care services. A TPIN, also called the Telephone Personal Identification Number, is required to use your bank's phone banking services.
- If you have already generated a TPIN, you can generate your credit card PIN instantly.
- Suppose you are a first-time user and do not have your TPIN. After calling their customer care number, select option 3. After that, select option 2, the 'cards menu' option, for further steps.
- You will have to enter your 16-digit RBL credit card number and then click.
- Your call will then be connected to an RBL bank customer service executive to verify your identity and send you an OTP to your registered mobile number for further verification.
- After that, a four-digit TPIN will be generated.
- Once your TPIN is generated, you will be asked to enter it and change it for safety.
- You will have to put in your card number again along with its expiry date and your date of birth.
- You will receive the OTP sent to the mobile number registered with the bank. You will need to enter the OTP, after which a four-digit PIN of your choice can be selected.
After the verification process and your PIN generation, wait for them to approve your card activation request. Once your request is approved, your card will be ready to use for purchases and other purposes.
✅1. Can I generate my credit card PIN by visiting an ATM?
If your card is already activated, you can visit the ATM for other purposes. However, if you intend to generate your credit card PIN for the first time by visiting the ATM, that service is not provided by the RBL in India.
✅2. If my RBL credit card is blocked, can I still generate my credit card PIN by visiting their website?
No. Wait for your card to be unblocked to generate your credit card PIN.
✅3. I have received a new card after the expiry of my old RBL credit card. Do I have to generate a new PIN for my new card?
You can choose to use your old PIN without any issue. However, if you wish to set a new PIN, you can do so by using any method.
✅4. What is the customer care email address of RBL bank?
Their email address is email@example.com
✅5. How long do I have to wait before making the first purchase from my card after completing the activation process?
Once your four-digit PIN is generated, your card will instantly be ready to be used for purchases and other purposes.
✅6. Can I use a mobile number not linked to my bank account while activating my credit card?
If you are a new user and or activating your credit card for the first time, you will need to use your registered mobile number.