10 Best Rewards & Cashback Credit Cards for 2020 in India
The Joy of cashless spending is purely infectious, and particularly with Rewards and Cashback Credit Cards, you are bound to be overjoyed spending more.
Whether you are an online shopaholic, an impulsive humanistic buyer or a methodological buyer, everyone loves discounts, offers, and deals. When your “spends” earn you reward points or additional cash you create additional value to money. And this is just a piece of the larger pie; a thoughtful credit card spending can help you save as much as Rs 10000 to Rs 20000 every year on your daily household and lifestyle spends. For travel bookings, fancy the saving potential!
Let’s take a quick sneak peek at 10 best Rewards and Cashback Credit Cards in India for 2020:
1. SBI Card PRIME
SBI Prime Credit is undoubtedly one of the best Credit Cards in India. It is a must-have buddy for your wallet if you want to enjoy endless cashback and rewards points on your essential monthly spends on household, lifestyle & travel needs.
Annual Fee: Rs. 2,999
Rewards and Benefits:
3,000 worth welcome e- gift vouchers from select lifestyle brands like Bata/Hush Puppies, Marks and Spencer, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop and Yatra.com
- 20 Reward Points on Rs. 100 standing instruction for payment of Utility Bills
- 15 Reward Points on Rs. 100 utilised for buying at BigBasket
- 10 Reward Points on Rs.100 spent on dining, grocery, departmental stores, and movies
- 1,000 Pizza Hut e-Vouchers on total spending of Rs. 50,000 or more in a quarter
- Rs 3000 worth Renewal Fee waiver when spending is over Rs. 3 Lakhs
7,000 worth additional e-gift vouchers from Yatra.com/Pantaloons are issued on annual spends of Rs. 5 Lakhs
SBI Prime Card certainly offers you a bouquet of benefits. For frequent travellers and lifestyle lovers, a host of complimentary benefits are offered.
SBI Prime complimentary benefits:
Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership including 1,000 Welcome Points on registration; 1,500 Bonus Points on the first day of stay & additional points on extended night stay
Club Vistara Silver membership with vouchers for lounge access; additional points for spends on Vistara flights
- 4 visits to International Priority Pass Lounges every year
- 8 visits to Domestic VISA/Mastercard Lounges per year
- 20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on your birthday
- 4 rounds on Green Fees and golf lesson per month at select courses
- Exclusive card member benefit across 900 luxury hotels globally
- 10% off on Hertz car rental; Up to 35% off on Avis Car Rentals
2. SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card
Another pick in the list of the best rewards and Cashback Credit Cards in 2020 is again from the SBI which is the largest public sector bank in India.
If you want to own a low-cost international credit card, SBI SimplySAVE Advantage Card is the one for you. It is a card for a common man.
Annual Fees: Rs. 499
Rewards and Benefits:
10 reward points per Rs 100 spent on dining, movies, departmental stores, and grocery. 1 reward point per Rs. 100 spent on others. Redeem 4 Reward Points as Rs 1.
SBI SimplySAVE Advantage Card is accepted at over 24 million Visa and MasterCard outlets across the globe. Not to mention, including 3, 25, 000 outlets in India itself.
- 0% fuel surcharge on spending between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000 at any petrol pump in India
- Annual membership fee reversal for Rs. 1,00,000 or more spent in the previous year
100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal within 30 days of receiving your card as a welcome gift.
- Contactless Advantage
3. Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card:
Jet Airways Amex Card is a sheer delight for travellers.
Rs 5,000 in the first year; Rs. 10,000 next year onwards. (Taxes exclusive)
Rewards & benefits:
8 JPMiles for every Rs. 150 spent. Spending on Fuel, Insurance, Utilities, and Cash Transactions are not eligible for earning miles
- 10,000 Bonus JPMiles on the first charge on your Card
- Complimentary Jet Airways Domestic Ticket
- 5,000 Bonus JPMiles + complimentary Jet Airways Domestic Ticket on each renewal.
- 16 JPMiles for every Rs. 150 spent for booking revenue tickets on jetairways.com
- Enjoy up to 20% discount at select premium restaurants
- Fuel convenience fee waiver
- Contactless payments
4. Citi Rewards Credit Card
If you are the one who loves to collect reward points with every transaction, Citi Rewards Credit Card is your credit card choice for 2020. You can instantly redeem or accumulate points according to your convenience.
Rs 1000; the fee can be waived off if spending exceeds Rs 30,000 mark in a membership year.
Rewards and Benefits:
10 reward points on Rs 125 spent at apparel and department stores; 1 point on every other Rs 125 purchase.
- Flexibility to redeem points instantly
- 2,500 points with card activation
- 1,500 bonus points on first spend made within 30 days of issue.
- 1,000 bonus points on the first spend of Rs. 1000 made within 60 days.
- 300 bonus points on card spends of Rs. 30,000 or more per month.
5. Citi Cash Back Credit Card
Citi Cash Back Card is ideal for those who seek instant cash saving on day-to-day payments.
Annual Fee: Rs.500
- Contactless purchases up to Rs 2000
- 5% cash back on movie tickets
- 5% cash back on telephone bill payments
- 5% cash back on Utility Bill Payments via Citibank Online Bill Pay
- 5% Cash Back on all other spends.
*Cashback capped at Rs.100 per month for each category.
6. HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card
HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card is one of the best CashBack credit cards in India.
2 reward points on every Rs. 150 spend. Redeem as CashBack against Credit Card balance outstanding, or for gifts, air miles and more from redemption catalogue. (100 Reward Points = Rs. 10).
50% more reward points* on dining spends classified under the ‘Restaurant’ Merchant Category Code (MCC) as defined by VISA/ MasterCard.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver up to Rs 250. Minimum transaction of Rs 400 mandatory.
- Revolving credit at the nominal interest rate and cost.
- Interest-free credit
7. Standard Chartered SuperValue Titanium Credit Card
Standard Chartered SuperValue Titanium Credit Card is another customer friendly credit card that helps you save up to Rs 5000 in a month with your regular spends.
Annual Fee: Rs 750; Annual charge waived off for premium customers.
- 5% cashback on fuel, phone and utility bills
- 1 reward point on all other expenses
- 5% cashback (up to Rs 200 per month) on telephone bills
- Earn 5% cashback on utility bill payments
- 5x rewards for overseas point-of-sales spends
Complimentary priority pass allowing access to 1000+ airport lounges worldwide. One free usage per month.
8. IndianOil Citi Platinum Card
If you ride miles every day, IndianOil Citi Platinum Card is the one for you. Imagine enjoying free rides on weekends! IndianOil Citi Platinum Card earns you Turbo Points on all transactions.
Annual Fees: Rs 1000
4 Turbo Points on every Rs.150 fuel purchase at authorized IndianOil Retail Outlet across the country.
- Earn 2 Turbo Points for every Rs.150 spent at grocery and supermarkets.
- 1 Turbo Point on every other Rs.150 spent on Shopping, Dining, etc.
- 1 Turbo Point redeems to Rs.1 fuel.
- Flexible Rewards Redemption Program
- Annual fee waived for total spends over Rs.30,000 per year.
9. Kotak PVR Gold Credit Card
As the name suggests, Kotak PVR Gold Credit Card is a delight for the movie buffs. You get 24 PVR movie tickets per year with the potential to earn even more free tickets per month.
Annual Fee: Rs. 499
- Free 24 PVR movies tickets in a year (maximum 2 tickets available per month).
- 1 PVR voucher code on your 1st swipe.
- 1 free PVR movie ticket* when you spend Rs. 10000/- in a monthly billing cycle
- 2 free PVR movie tickets* when you spend Rs. 15000/- and above in a monthly billing cycle.
- Shopping with PVR Kotak Credit Card pan India gets you free PVR movie tickets.
- Insurance Cover for Lost or Stolen Cards
- You can apply for an add-on card and enjoy all the benefits in the new card.
10. Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
If you love to shop online, Axis Neo Card is your pick.
Annual Fee: Rs. 250; Joining fee: Rs. 250 and can be waived off on spends of Rs 2500 in 45 days.
- 10% cashback every time you recharge your mobile, shop online or buy a movie ticket
- Convert transactions above Rs.2,500 to easy EMIs
- 10 % discount on every transaction of Rs.500 or more on Myntra
zero card liability
Gift vouchers worth Rs 500 for shopping on Jabong and worth Rs 300 for moving tickets booking on BookMyShow
The change in the calendar year brings along cascading offers ranging from annual fee waiver, loyalty points, rewards, benefits, cash back, gift voucher and what not. MyMoneyMantra compiled this list of cash and rewards credit cards according to Indian consumers’ shopping preferences; you can apply for the best credit card in 2020, absolutely according to your lifestyle and needs.
To apply online for Credit Cards, Secured Loans and Unsecured Loans, visit www.mymoneymantra.com, the leading online lending marketplace that offers financial products from 100+ Banks and NBFCs. We have served 4 million+ happy customers since 1989.