The very idea about owning your dream home in your preferred location will give you mixed feelings of joy, excitement and ecstasy. Your long wait can be over! Let go your patience and have possession of your dwelling availing a bank loan. It is as easy as you think so. When the information is available with a click, all you need to do is sit in the comfort of your home and look for various options. Explore UBI, HDFC Ltd., Axis Bank, PNB HFL, SBI or ICICI Bank Home Loan options before you file an application. Though the recent reduction of repo rates by the RBI has directly influenced bank rates, yet you will find a difference in the lending rates they offer to new borrowers.
MCLR-linked loans are lower in terms of interest rates compared to fixed rate types or one that is linked to the base rate regime. With ICICI Bank Home Loan, you gain a competitive advantage as interest rate of this bank is linked to MCLR (marginal cost of funds based lending rate). The bank has lowered the MCLR by 0.10% to 8.2%. With changing rates of interest from time to time, borrowers benefit from MCLR, which has been effective from post April 2016. In case you have an existing loan, you may ask your bank to switch it to MCLR. Currently, ICICI Bank is also offering higher loan amount, balance transfer facility, higher eligibility, and lower EMIs at attractive interest rates.
Faster approval of ICICI Bank Home Loan is ensured through processing of applications through the bank’s tablet and smart phone apps or online marketplace like mymoneymantra.com. Why wait? Download the application on your tablet or smartphone and apply right away! Do calculate your EMI at the bank’s official website or a marketplace that hosts multiple banks. This will help you determine your EMI based on total loan amount, tenure in months, and interest rate. Not all homes are approved by this bank. Before you search for a property at your desired location, search the bank’s database of approved projects. This will help you give shape to own your dream home fast and without hassles. Do not forget to check your eligibility first!
Additional Info: ICICI Bank Home Loan Customer Care Number
Enumerated below are the advantages of ICICI Bank Home Loan:
1. A wide range of home loan options to choose from
2. Hassle-free and fast processing
3. Guidance from the bank from start to finish of the home buying process
4. Doorstep services at the comfort of the loan applicant
5. No complexities involved in the documentation process; simple and easy-to-understand documentation
6. Approval of sanction even if you have not yet selected a property before applying
7. Repayment options are flexible
8. A vast network of 2500 branches across India; there can be an ICICI Bank branch near your home!
9. Loan service available in 900 bank branches pan India
10. With an ICICI Bank Home Loan, you may avail a personal accident insurance for free depending on the type of product you choose.
11. There are other insurance options that you may avail at attractive premium with your home loan.
To apply online for Credit Cards, Secured Loans and Unsecured Loans, visit www.mymoneymantra.com, the leading online lending marketplace that offers financial products from 70+ Banks and NBFCs. We have served 2 million+ happy customers since 1989.