Please wait till we process your request.
SBI ELITE® Credit Card
Welcome e-gift voucher of 5,000 for spending at premium brands such as Yatra, Marks & Spencer, Hush Puppies/Bata, Pantaloons and Shoppers Stop.
Complimentary movie tickets:
Free Movie Tickets every year worth 6,000 (valid for at least 2 movie tickets per booking per month, maximum discount that can be availed is 250 per ticket for 2 tickets only, excluding convenience fee).
- Bonus Reward Points up to 50,000 (worth 12,500 each year)
- Bonus Reward Points of 10,000 on annual spends of 3 Lakh and 4 Lakh
- 15,000 Bonus Reward Points on annual spends of 5 Lakh and 8 Lakh
- Reverse Annual Fee worth 4999 on total spends of 10 Lakh or more in the previous year
- 5X Reward Points on all retail spends on Dining, Departmental stores, and Grocery.
- 2 Reward Points on 100 spent on all other categories except fuel.
- Redeem your points conveniently by paying out your card dues with accumulated points.
4 Elite Reward Points = 1
Enjoy 1% Waive off on Fuel Surcharge across all petrol pumps. (Govt. Service Tax extra as applicable). Maximum Surcharge Waiver of 250 per month per credit account.
International Lounge Program
- Complimentary membership worth $99 to the Priority Pass Program.
- 6 complimentary visits to Airport Lounge per year, outside India (maximum 2 visits each quarter w.e.f. 1st July 2017).
- Access to 1000+ Airport Lounges worldwide.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only Primary Cardholders of SBI Card ELITE are eligible for Priority Pass and complimentary membership. It will be valid for 2 years only.
- Call SBI Card customer helpline numbers: 1860 180 1290 or 39020202 (prefix Local STD code) to receive your Priority Pass.
- Usage fee of $27 + applicable taxes will be charged on your SBI Card ELITE for visits to the Priority Pass member lounge after the complimentary visits.
- You can check details of Priority Pass member Lounges on SBI Card Official website.
Domestic Lounge Program
2 complimentary visits to Domestic Airport Lounges every quarter in India. To use the offer, use your card at the respective lounges. It is a limited offer and comes to by Visa /MasterCard. Check out the list of participating lounges on SBI Card website.
Club Vistara Membership
- Complimentary membership to Club Vistara Silver: Vouchers for complimentary Lounge Access and Upgrade (1 each)
- Earn 9 Club Vistara Points for spending every 100 on Vistara flights.
- The offer is only available to primary cardholders.
Trident Privilege Membership
- Complimentary membership to Trident Privilege Red Tier: 1,000 Welcome Points on registration, 1,500 Bonus Points on the first stay, and additional 1,000 hotel credit on extended night stay.
- You will also enjoy 10% instant discount on using your SBI Card ELITE for booking through the hotel website.
- Avail 10 points on every 100 spent (excluding taxes) during your stay.
- Offer is valid for Primary Cardholders only
Lowest Forex Markup
SBI Card ELITE comes with the lowest Foreign Currency Mark-up Charge, i.e., 1.99% on International usage. The car member also gets 2 Reward Points on spending every 100 on International transactions.
Exclusive Concierge Service
Assistance with gift delivery, movie and hotel reservations, customized holiday packages, and so on.You can request Concierge Services by calling at 022-42320257 or writing a request at email@example.com
- Annual Fee: 4,999 (one time)
- Renewal Fee: 4,999 per annum (from 2nd year onwards)
- Extended credit charges: Up to 3.35%/month and 40.2%/annum, from the transaction date
- Minimum amount due charges: 5% of the total outstanding amount (minimum 200 + EMI (for EMI based product) + all applicable taxes + OVL amount (if any)
- Cash advance charges (after free credit period): Up to 3.35%/month and 40.2%/annum, from the withdrawal date
- Cash advance fee (SBI or other ATMs): 2.5% of the amount of transaction (minimum 300)
- Cash advance fee (International ATMs): 3% of the amount of transaction (minimum 300)
- Statement retrieval fee: 100 for per statement more than 2 months' old
- Fee for payment dishonor: 2% of the payment amount (minimum 450)
- Fee for cheque pick-up: 100
- Cheque fee: 100 for payments done through cheque up to 10,000
- Late payment charges:
- For amount due 0 - 200: Nil
- For amount due 200 ? 500: 100
- For amount due 500 ? 1,000: 400
- For amount due 1,000 ? 10,000: 600
- For amount due 10,000 ? 25,000: 800
- For amount due above 25,000: 950
- Overlimit Charges: 2.5% of the over limit amount (minimum 500)
- Card replacement fee: 100
- Emergency card replacement fee when abroad: Actual cost (minimum $175)
- Dynamic Currency Conversion fee/Markup Fee: 1.99% for ELITE Cardholders, only for transactions above or equal to 1,000), 3.50% (for all other cards)
- Foreign currency transaction/Conversion mark up 1.99%
- Rewards redemption fee: 99
- Charges for Priority Pass Lounge: $27 per visit + applicable taxes for All Airport Lounge visits within India. $27 per visit + applicable taxes for All Airport Lounge visits outside India.
- Cash Payment Fee: 100
- Railway tickets via counters: 30 + 2.5% of the transaction amount
- Railway tickets via 1.8% of transaction amount + service charge (as applicable)
- Petrol & other products or services that are sold at petrol pumps: 1% fuel surcharge waiver for every transaction between 500 - 4,000 + applicable taxes and all other charges.
- Maximum surcharge waiver: 250 per statement cycle, per credit card account. 1% of transaction amount (for 500 to 4,000 transaction amount)
What is SBI Card ELITE Contactless Credit Card and how does it work?
SBI Card ELITE is a Credit Card powered by Visa payWave/ MasterCard Contactless feature. This card is enabled with a secure and contactless chip technology which helps you pay for your everyday purchases in the most convenient and fastest way.
Here's how SBI Card ELITE's Contactless feature works:
- Look for the Visa payWave/ MasterCard Contactless logo/ mark at the point of sale.
- The cashier will enter your amount of purchase into the terminal, and the amount will be displayed on the contactless reader.
- Hold your contactless card over the reader/ POS at close range (not more than 4 cm from the contactless logo).
- The transaction will be complete as you see four green indicator lights or hear a beep sound. A message indicating the transaction completion will also be displayed on the screen. The payment through this mode is allowed for a maximum of 2,000 for a single transaction.
What does Convert to EMI mean?
Convert to EMI facility is offered to SBI Credit Card customers to enable them to buy products or services on EMI or Easy Money Installment schemes at partner merchant outlets.
You just need to visit an outlet/ merchant website which is part of the scheme and choose the products/ services you wish to buy. During payment, inform the cashier that you want to purchase the product/ service on EMI with your SBI Credit Card.
For E-commerce merchants, you can select SBI card EMI payment option on the payment page.
The rate of interest is applied on monthly reducing balance method on all Convert to EMI transactions. You can foreclose a convert to EMI booking on paying applicable foreclosure charges.
What is FLEXIPAY?
FLEXIPAY is SBI's easy installment plan that enables you to buy anything and repay in EMIs. You can call SBI Card's helpline or book online on www.sbicard.com to avail this facility, within 30 days of your purchase.
What is EASY MONEY Facility?
Through this facility by SBI, you can easily avail a cheque any time at your doorstep. All you need to do is call SBI Card Helpline. By using Easy Money facility, you can avail money against your cash limit. The availed money can be used for holiday, buying a TV, or for your other needs. The cheque can be availed for a minimum of 5,000 and maximum of up to 75% of your available SBI Credit Card Cash Limit. You will also have to bear the applicable Processing Fee.
How to make my SBI Credit Card Payment?
There are following 14 ways to make your SBI Credit Card payment:
- SBI Card Mobile App
- NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer
- Debit Card Payment
- Online SBI
- SBI Mobile Banking
- Auto Debit
- National Automated Clearing House
- Electronic Bill Payment
- SBI ATM
- VISA Credit Card Pay
- Over The Counter Payment
- Electronic Drop Box
- SBI Card Drop Box
How does my credit information report impact me?
When you approach any bank or financial institution for credit, they will evaluate your application on the basis of your credit information report, which includes your existing credit lines, past payment history, income, and other factors. If you have a good past payment history, you may get credit faster and on better terms. A poor past payment record may result in the denial of credit or expensive credit deal. Therefore, good financial discipline and prudent credit management is essential to ensure a good credit history.
Is there any way to improve my credit record?
Yes, you can improve your credit record by following these tips:
- Pay at least the minimum amount due on your card each month on time.
- Avail credit that is affordable and reasonable.
- Have limited Credit Cards as maintaining numerous credit cards can hurt your credit history.
- Do not use your entire Credit Card limit.
- Make timely Credit Card payments.
- Pay attention to late/delayed payments, warnings from credit agencies, and denied or revoked credit. These may be signals that your credit history is in jeopardy.
- Annual Fees (one-time charge) and Renewal Fees (charged every year) applicable on the SBI Credit Card may vary from card to card and cardholder to the cardholder. These fees are directly charged to the Cardholder's account and will be billed in the card statement of that month.
- In an emergency, the Cardholder can use their card to access cash from domestic /international ATMs. The fee is 2.5% or 300 at domestic ATMs (whichever is higher) and 3% or 300 at international ATMs (whichever is higher). SBI has the right to change the transaction fee.
- Interest-free grace period could range from 20 days to 50 days.
- SBI Card may approve certain transactions which are over and above the cardholder's credit limit. The cardholder has to pay an over-limit fee of 2.5 % of the exceeded-limit amount or 500 (whichever is higher).
- In the case of a Payment Dishonor, the cardholder will have to pay dishonor fee of 2% of Payment Amount (minimum 450).
- Credit Limit, as well as Cash Limit, is assigned to Cardholders on the basis of internal SBICPSL credit criteria. The limits are communicated at the time of card delivery to the cardholder.
- In case of default, reminders will be sent to the Cardholder by post, telephone, e-mail, fax, SMS for settlement of outstanding on the card account, by post, fax, phone, e-mail, SMS and/or engage third parties to remind, take follow up and collect dues.
- The Cardholder has the right to end the Agreement any time by calling into the SBI Card Helpline, writing to SBICPSL or, by cutting the card(s) diagonally. All the cards will be terminated basis the written request. However, the termination will only be effective after payment of all outstanding amounts on the card account.
- SBICPSL is authorized to share the information relating to repayment record of the cardholder to a Credit Information Company (RBI certified) within a period of 45 - 60 days.
SBI Card reserves the right to modify or remove one or more of the offers on SBI Card ELITE at any point in time without any notice.