ICICI Bank Personal Loan
About ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank is India's largest private sector bank. ICICI Bank was established as ICICI Limited in 1994. ICICI Bank offers an extensive range of banking products and financial services to its retail and corporate customers through several delivery channels and its group companies.
- Prepayment charges waiver after paying 12 EMIs
- No collateral required
- Personal Loan Balance Transfer available with zero prepayment charges
- Personal Loan Top Up available
- KYC - Aadhaar Card and PAN Card
- Address Proof:
- Ration Card, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Rental Agreement, Passport, Bank Statement, Driving License, Post Paid Mobile Bill, Passport.
- Job Continuity Proof:
- Form 16 or Relieving Letter
- Other Documents
- Bank Statement for last 6 months
- Salary slip for last 3 months
- 1 Passport-sized Photograph
- Security Cheques - 1
About ICICI BANK Personal Loan
ICICI Bank is India's one of the largest private-sector or banks and also one of the largest providers of personal loans in India. ICICI Bank offers personal loans to help borrowers fulfill their immediate requirement for cash. You can avail ICICI Personal Loan to fulfill your dream of vacation or buying your desired gadget. You can also plan your perfect wedding with ICICI Personal Loan.
Fees & Charges
- Prepayment Fee = 5% + GST
ICICI Bank Personal Loan features and benefits
- You can avail ICICI personal loan with maximum loan amount up to 40 Lakhs.
- You can avail loan without any security or loan guarantor.
- Personal Loan from ICICI Bank can be obtained with a nominal set of documents.
- With the help of quick loan approval system, the bank makes sure that all requests of personal loan get approved within 72 hours of submission of loan application and documents.
- You can avail ICICI personal loan for a maximum tenure of 60 months. It usually ranges between 12 to 60 months.
- The bank offers personal loan at attractive interest rates starting at 10.99% p.a. and it remains same throughout the loan tenure.
- You can also avail the extra benefit of liability cover by ensuring your personal loan liability with the bank's 'All Safe' insurance.
- You can easily transfer your personal loan from another bank to ICICI Bank only if you have already paid 12 EMIs with the existing bank.
- You can easily repay your personal loan via different sources of payment including ECS (Electronic Clearing System), PDC (Post Dated Cheque) and Auto- Debit.
- The bank directly credits the amount of loan into your account through Fund Transfer (FT).
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The following are the factors that affect your personal loan eligibility:
|Age||23- 58 years|
|Job Stability||2 years in Job|
|Years in current residence||1 year|
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Documentation
Duly filled the application form with photograph pasted & signed across. The following other documents are:
|Type of Document||Description|
Any document of following:
|Address/ residence proof|
Any document of following:
|Salary Proof/ Income proof|
ICICI Bank Personal Loan processing fee and charges
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.25% p.a. of loan amount +GST|
|Prepayment charges||5% p.a. of outstanding principal amount + GST|
|Loan cancellation charges||3,000 +GST|
Types of ICICI Personal Loan
Wedding Loan: Wedding is an important affair of life that includes lots of planning. It is a onetime affair and has a long term impact. You can plan your best wedding with the help of ICICI Bank Personal Loan.
Home Renovation Loan: Merely purchasing a house is not an important task, it is equally important to maintain it for its longtime existence. You may require money for repairing or for renovating your house. You can avail ICICI personal loan and decorate your existing loan or repair it.
Holiday Loan: Are you planning for a vacation since long but is failing to do so because of lack of finance. You can fulfill your wish of the international trip then you can go for ICICI Bank Personal Loan.
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)