IDFC First Personal Loan
Loan Tenure upto
EMI per Lakh
About IDFC First
IDFC First is India's leading financial institution specializes in providing debt financing to MSMEs and customers. The NBFC offers financial services based on its new technological models and deep analytics. They are offering debt financing services for several purposes including business expansion, loans for plant and machinery, office furniture, display panels etc. IDFC First is focused on building an institution on the grounds of strong ethics, values and high corporate governance.
About IDFC First Personal Loan
We all have certain dreams that get compromised due to a shortage of finance. IDFC First Personal loan can help you to fulfill those dreams easily. You can take a personal loan from IDFC First as short term loan for business, wedding, medical expenses, home renovation, vacation etc. IDFC First personal loan is highly rated among other banks and NBFCs.
Why apply for a IDFC First Personal Loan?
With IDFC First you can take a personal loan without any guarantor.
They offer a personal loan with a flexible tenure that ranges from 1-5 years.
Get your personal loan disbursement within 2 business days after the submission of required documents.
IDFC First personal loan can be applied to a minimal set of documentation.
You can avail personal loan at minimal processing charges at the attractive rate of interest.
You can avail a personal loan of loan amount ranging between 50,000 to 10 Lakhs.
IDFC First Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
There are several factors based on which your loan eligibility is decided:
- Age- your age at the time of loan application should be at least 21 years and 60 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Both salaried and self-employed can take a personal loan from IDFC First.
- Your income and stability in the current job also affect your loan eligibility.
- Your credit score should be 650 and above to enhance your personal loan eligibility.
- Your location/ pin code and area of residence also affect your loan eligibility.
IDFC First Personal Loan Documentation
|Type of Document|
|Application Form||Duly filled loan application form|
Any document of following:
|Address/ residence proof||
Any document of following:
|Bank statement||Latest 3 months where salary is credited|
|Salary Proof/ Income proof||Salary slips of latest 3 months|
|Other documents||2 Passport size photos|
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Personal Loan
- SBI Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- AXIS Bank Personal Loan
- Indiabulls Personal loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Allahabad Bank Personal Loan
- Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Personal Loan
- Central Bank Of India Personal Loan
- Cosmos Bank Personal Loan
- Dena Bank Personal Loan
- Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Personal Loan
- Saraswat Bank Personal Loan
- South Indian Bank Personal Loan
- UCO Bank Personal Loan
- Vijaya Bank Personal Loan
- Andhra Bank Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- Bank Of India Personal Loan
- Corporation Bank Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Money View Personal Loan
- MoneyTap Personal Loan
- Indian Bank Personal Loan
- Shriram Finance Personal Loan
- Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
OTP is sent to your mobile number
What data is collected from you automatically?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you use
- The type of web browser you use
Data which we collect from you:
- Name including first and last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, address)
- Preferences (such as housing loan, education loan, personal loan, credit card, car loan);
- Financial information (like salary)
Why we collect the information?
We use contact information internally to send sms/email alerts to you for your login details and alerts on bidders requests or some advertising messages/emails from us. If at any time you wish to stop these sms/email alerts all you have to do is write an email to us
email@example.com with your mobile numbers and your mobile number will be deleted from the alerts list. Your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. The site contains links to other Web sites.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We will not use or rent your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. By giving us the information you are giving us permission:
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- To disclose the information under special circumstances such as compliance with applicable local law, court summons, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We will send information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested to enable them to contact you;
- We have your consent from you to share the information;
- We will never share/sell your information to anyone except to banks and marketing partners (like Google, Facebook, etc.);
- We will share the information to banks will be solely for the purpose of completion your application;
- We need to share your information with certain service partners in order to respond to your queries / comments or to resolve service issues and to serve you better.
- To unsubscribe for alerts, the email should be firstname.lastname@example.org and user needs to mention his email and/or mobile number which he wants to unsubscribe;
- Financial information (like salary)
mymoneymantra may amend the policy from time to time.