Being an ardent Credit Card user, you should be aware of all the best Credit Cards available for you in the market.
Best Credit Cards in India in 2019
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Renewal Fee||Key Benefits|
|Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card||250||250|| |
- 1000 reward points on making a transaction within 60 days of purchasing.
- 500 bonus reward points for online banking registration.
- 20% cashback on all your Uber rides.
|Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card||999||999|| |
- 5% cashback on spending at partner supermarkets & departmental stores.
- 5x reward points on using your card to pay for Airline ticket reservation, Hotels, Dining, and Fuel.
- Earn up to 6000 every year as cashback.
|Citibank Cashback Credit Card||500||500|| |
- 5% cashback on movie tickets, telephone and utility bill payments.
|American Express Gold Card||1,000||4,500|| |
- 4,000 bonus membership rewards points.
- 1000 bonus membership reward points for using the card 6 times in a month.
- Up to 20% off on payments at partner restaurants.
- 5000 membership reward points on card renewal in the second year.
|SBI Simply Click Credit Card||499||499|| |
- E-voucher from Amazon worth 500 as a welcome gift.
- E-voucher from Cleartrip worth 2,000 on making annual spends of 1 Lakh online.
- E-voucher of 2000 on achieving another 1 Lakh milestone.
|Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card||3,500||5,000|| |
- 5,000 bonus membership reward points for booking flights through IndiGo.
- IndiGo Vouchers of 7,700 and above on spending 1.90 Lakhs in a year.
- IndiGo Vouchers worth 11,800 and more on spending 4 Lakhs in a year.
- Voucher from the Taj Group worth 10,000.
|Citibank Premiermiles Credit Card||3,000||3,000|| |
- 10,000 miles on card activation.
- 10 Miles on every 100 spent on airlines, online partners and on all other expenses.
- 100 miles worth 45 on making a purchase with preferred partners.
|Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card||750||750 (waived off on spending 60,000 in a year|| |
- 5% cashback on fuel, phone bills, and utility bills.
- 1,000 Reward Points on making a transaction within 60 days of card activation.
- 500 reward points on online banking registration.
|SBI Signature Elite Credit Card||4,999||4,999|| |
- Welcome gift worth 5,000.
- Annual benefits worth 30,000.
- 2 free movie tickets on booking made at BookMyShow every month.
- 10,000 reward points on spending 2 Lakhs, 3 Lakhs, and 4 Lakhs annually.
- 20,000 reward points on spending 5 Lakhs and above annually.
As per your needs and usage, you can opt for one of the Credit Cards from the given list of top 9 best Credit Cards offered by some reputed Indian banks and Credit Card Issuers.
Select Your Favorite Section
Best Lifetime Free Credit Card in India
#1. Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card is the best card in the category of lifetime free Credit Cards in India.
You may be asked to pay 250 as joining fee when applying for this card, however, the amount will be waived off on using your card within 90 days of activation.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card is best if you are a first-time applicant and searching for a card that comes with no annual fees card for the lifetime.
If you are a salaried individual, your chances of approval for this card are high. If needed, you can request to upgrade your card to Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card. The approval of your upgradation request is based on your monthly salary and Credit Card usage.
The Platinum card is best for all salaried individuals who are looking for an all-rounder Credit Card.
- 1000 reward points on making a transaction within 60 days of purchasing
- 500 bonus reward points for online banking registration
- 20% cashback on all your Uber rides
- 5 reward points on spending 150 on dining as well as on fuel
- 1 reward point on spending 150 on any other category
#2. Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card
Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card is favourite of many salaried Credit Card users. You can pay for the majority of your expenses using this card and save a lot of money by cashback and reward points you receive.
In metro cities, many people buy groceries from Big Bazaar, Reliance, More, Easy Day, or Spenser’s. Get 5% cashback on grocery spends by using this card at partner stores.
This card comes with an annual fee of 999, which can be waived off. It is the best Credit Card for salaried individuals who spend 1 Lakh to 2 Lakhs per annum.
- 5% cashback on spending at partner supermarkets and departmental stores
- 5x reward points on using your card to pay for Airline ticket reservation, Hotels, Dining, and Fuel
- Earn cashback of up to 500 every month
- Earn up to 6000 every year (3000 cashback and 3000 after points redemption)
#3. SBI Simply Click Credit Card
SBI Simply Click Credit Card is the best card for online shopping. This SBI card comes with a small annual fee of 499, which can be waived off on spending 1 Lakh per year from the date of card approval. SBI approves this card for salaried people only and if you are an SBI bank salary account holder, you can get approval easily.
For shoppers who shop online frequently, they can find many offers from Flipkart, Amazon, Makemytrip, Cleartrip and other online vendors.
Apply here for SBI Simply Click Credit Card.
- E-voucher from Amazon worth 500 as a welcome gift
- E-voucher from Cleartrip worth 2,000 on making annual spends of 1 Lakh online
- E-voucher of 2000 on achieving another 1 Lakh milestone
- Earn 5X reward points on all other online shopping
- Earn 10X rewards on making online spends through Amazon, BookMyShow, Foodpanda, Cleartrip, FabFurnish, Lenskart, Zoomcar, and OLA
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% on 500+ transaction amount
#4. Citibank Cashback Credit Card
If you love to watch the latest movies in theatres, this is the best card for you when paying your bills online. This card can help you save 5% every month through cashback. The annual fee for this card is 500.
- 5% cashback on payment of telephone bill
- 5% cashback on online movie tickets purchase
- 5% cashback on payment of utility bills
- 5% cashback on making all other spends
Quick Apply here for Citibank Cashback Credit Card
#5. American Express Gold Card
Simply use your American Express Gold Credit Card 6 times, making transactions of 1,000 or above each month and earn 1,000 bonus membership reward points. This card comes at an annual fee of 1000 for the first year and 4,500 for the second year onwards.
Quick Apply here for American Express Gold Credit Card.
- 4,000 membership rewards points as a welcome gift after making the first 3 transactions within 60 days
- Earn 1 reward point on spending 50 on all spends (except for Insurance, Fuel, Utilities and Cash Transactions)
- 1000 bonus membership reward points for using the card 6 times in a month
- Get up to 20% off on payments at partner restaurants
- Earn 5000 membership reward points on card renewal in the second year
- Redeem your reward points from 18 and 24 carat gold collection
#6. Citibank Premiermiles Credit Card
This card gives you the benefit of earning extra mile on booking ticket and online shopping. Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card gives you access to many premium domestic and international airport lounges.
Citibank Premier Miles and American Express Platinum Travel are the best Credit Cards for travellers. You can choose any or apply for both. Premier Miles card is best for people who spend 2-3 Lakhs on travel annually. This card comes with an annual fee of 3,000.
Click here to Apply for Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card.
- 10000 Miles on card activation
- Earn 10 Miles on every 100 spent on airlines
- Earn 10 Miles on every 100 spent on online partners
- 4 Miles for spending every 100 on all other expenses
- Miles are redeemable at 100+ airlines
- Earn 100 Miles worth 45 on making a purchase with preferred partners
- Miles can be redeemed within up to 3 hours before take off
#7. American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card
American Express Platinum Travel Card has a lot to offer for frequent travelers, like vouchers from Taj, Indigo, and so on. The card comes with an annual fee of 3,500 for the first year and 5,000 from second year onwards.
Apply here for American Express Platinum Travel Card
- 5,000 Milestone Bonus Membership Reward Points as a welcome gift, redeemable for booking flights through IndiGo Vouchers (up to 4000)
- IndiGo Vouchers of 7,700 and above on spending 1.90 Lakhs in a year
- IndiGo Vouchers worth 11,800 and more on spending 4 Lakhs in a year
- Voucher from the Taj Group worth 10,000
Get maximum benefits on traveling by IndiGo airlines using Amex Platinum Travel Card. This card is best suited for you if your annual expenses are 2 Lakhs and more.
#8. Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium
If you are first-time Credit Card applicant and most of your monthly expenses include fuel and utility bills, apply for Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card right now. This card comes with zero annual fees for the first year, and 750 from second year onwards (which too can be waived off on spending 60,000 in the first year). There is a joining fee of 499, which can be waived off on spending 30,000 in the first year.
It makes sense to apply for this card if your annual expense if 60,000.
- 5% cashback on fuel, phone bills, and utility bills
- 1,000 Reward Points on making a transaction within 60 days of card activation
- 500 reward points on online banking registration
#9. SBI Signature Credit Card (Elite)
SBI Signature Elite Credit Card comes with amazing offers on online shopping through partner portals with attractive bonus reward points system. This card comes with an annual fee of 4,999 and welcome gifts worth 4,999.
Quick apply here for SBI Signature Elite Credit Card.
- Welcome gift valued 5,000
- Get annual benefits worth 30,000
- 2 free movie tickets on booking made at BookMyShow every month
- 10 reward points on spending ever 100 on Departmental stores, Dining, Grocery, and International spends
- 2 reward points on spending every 100 on other expenses
- 10,000 reward points on spending 2 Lakhs, 3 Lakhs, and 4 Lakhs annually
- 20,000 reward points on spending 5 Lakhs and above annually
- Signature Contactless Advantage
To apply online for Credit Cards, Secured Loans and Unsecured Loans, visit www.mymoneymantra.com, the leading online lending marketplace that offers financial products from 60+ Banks and NBFCs. We have served 2 million+ happy customers since 1989.