Please wait till we process your request.
SIMPLYCLICK SBI® Credit Card
- To enjoy attractive welcome offers, cash back & discounts on online spends with partner websites.
- To earn reward points on all e-purchases.
- To earn gift vouchers for redeemed points.
- To save on fuel refill
- Avail milestone rewards for annual spends over 1Lakh
- Easy on maintenance, no additional charge
- Global acceptance
- Add-on cards
As you join SimplyCLICK SBI Card, you get a welcome voucher from Amazon.in worth 500.
Terms & condition:
It is a one-time welcome offer by the SBI Card and valid for 12 months from the day of joining. You become eligible for the offer only after the payment of the annual membership fee of 499. The Voucher cannot be redeemed in parts or in currency.
As the name suggests, you earn on every simple click for online purchase via your SImplyCLICK SBI card. You get:
- 10X reward points on e-spends with 6 exclusive partners*, i.e., Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Foodpanda, Lenskart, and UrbanClap.
- 5X rewards on all other online spends.
- 100 spent online on all other websites, earn 1 to you.
Terms & Conditions to accrue the reward points:
- * The benefits and list of partner websites may change without prior notice. Kindly check the latest offers before availing the card.
- You are eligible for rewards only when payment is made using SimplyCLICK SBI Card. Wallet transactions do not earn you 10X Reward Points.
- Refer Rewards Catalogue to redeem your Credit Card Reward Points.
- All other credit card facilities such as Cash Advance, Balance Transfer, Encash, Flexipay and Fuel transactions are not part of the Reward Points Program.
BookMyShow OfferCashback Offer
This is a limited one time, 100 cashback offer for first time BookMyShow users. The offer is available on first movie ticket booked on BookMyShow Mobile App.
Validity: 31st Mar'19
Terms and Conditions:
Limited Period Offer
Get BookMyShow voucher worth 250 on online application till 28 February. It is a limited period offer.
This is a limited Period offer till March 31, 2019, for the first time UrbanClap users. The transaction on UrbanClap with SimplyCLICK SBI Card fetches you 40% off on your purchase.
Validity: 31st Mar'19
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is valid on only first time transaction made through UrbanClap website or the Mobile App.
- The maximum discount available under the offer is 350.
- You can use the offer once only.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
With SimplyCLICK SBI Card you are eligible for 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between 500 & 3000 (exclusive of GST & all other applicable charges)
Contact less Advantage:
Fast & convenient:
With SimplyCLICK SBI Card your daily purchases are convenient and fast. You enjoy contactless transactions, i.e., you need not hand over the card to make the purchase. Simply wave your card for everyday small purchases such as buying a ticket.
The contactless card transactions are safe and secure. No physical contact ensures lower chances of counterfeit transactions. The security key feature of Visa payWave ensures that only one transaction goes through despite multiple attempts during a transaction.
Your SimplyCLICK SBI Card is accepted at over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India. Use your card at any outlet that accepts Visa or MasterCard.
With SimplyCLICK SBI Card, you can apply for add-on cards for your family, including your parents, spouse, children or siblings. The members should be above 18 years of age.
Cash on the Go
You can swipe your card to withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa or MasterCard ATMs across the globe.
Utility Bill Payment Facility
With Easy Bill Pay facility on your SimplyCLICK SBI Card, you can make hassle free payment of utility bills for electricity, telephone, mobile, etc.
Balance Transfer on EMI
Use Balance Transfer facility to save while paying your credit card dues. SimplyCLICK SBI Card offers a lower rate of interest on card EMIs.
With Flexipay, you can easily convert your transactions of 2,500 or above into easy EMIs within 30 days of making the purchase. You get complete freedom to choose the EMI plan according to your repayment capacity. The EMIs can be as low as 52 per 1,000.
With Easy Money facility, you can get doorstep delivery of a draft or cheque against your cash limit. All you need is to Log in with your username and password to sbicard.com to book for Easy Money facility.
- Annual Fee: 499; Renewal Fee: 499
- Add on Fee (p.a.): Nil
- Interest Free Credit Period: 20-50 days for retail purchases only. Previous month's outstanding balance should be NIL.
- Finance Charges: 3.35% p.m. (40.2% p.a.) for unsecured cards; 2.5% p.m. (30% p.a) for secured cards.
- Minimum Amount Due: 5% of Total Outstanding (Min. 200) + all applicable taxes+ EMI (if applicable) + OVL amount (if any)
- Cash Advance Limit: Up to 80% of Credit Limit ( Max. 12000 per day)
- Free Credit Period: Nil
- Cash Advance Fees: From SBI ATMs/Other Domestic ATMs: 2.5% of transaction amount (minimum: 300) ; International ATMs: 3.0% of transaction amount (minimum: 300).
- Cash Payment Fee: 100
- Cheque Pickup: 90
- Payment Dishonor Fee: 2% of Payment Amount (minimum: 450)
- Statement Retrieval: 100 per Statement (> 2 months old)
- Cheque Fee: 100 (Payments made via cheque up to 10,000)
- Charge slip Retrieval: 225 per Charge slip
- Late Payment: NIL for due from 0-200; 100 for dues 200-500; 400 for due between 500-1000; 600 for dues between 1000 - 10,000; 800 for 10,000 - 25,000 dues; 950 for due greater than 25,000
- Overlimit: 2.5% of Overlimit Amount (suject to minimum of 500)
- Card Replacement: 100 - 250
- Emergency Card Replacement(When Abroad): Actual cost (minimum of $175)
- Foreign Currency Transaction: Conversion mark up: 3.5%
- Dynamic Currency Conversion Transaction : Mark up: 3.50%
- Rewards Redemption Fee: 99
- Priority Pass Lounge Charges: All Airport Lounge visits within India through the Priority Pass Program will be charged with usage fee of $27 per visit + applicable taxes.
- All Airport Lounge visits outside India through the Priority Pass Program, will be charged with a usage fee of $27 per visit + applicable taxes after exhausting the complimentary visits.
- All guests being accompanied by the SBI Cardholder having the Priority Pass, to visit the Airport Lounge will be charged with a usage fee of $27 per visit + applicable taxes.
- Surcharge on Railway Tickets: 30 + 2.5% of the transaction amount from Railway Counters; 1.8% of transaction amount + all applicable taxes on online booking of Railway Tickets from irctc.co.in
- Spends at Petrol pumps attract a surcharge of 1% of transaction value. However, you get 1% surcharge waiver (excluding all applicable taxes wherever applicable + other charges) for single transaction spends between 500 to 3,000.
- Customs duty: 2.25% of transaction amount (minimum: 75)
- All taxes are charged as applicable.
How do I apply for SimplyCLICK SBI Card?
Ans: To apply for an SBI Credit Card of your choice, fill the credit card application form on MyMoneyMantra website and get directed to exclusive cards listing page. Herein, click on the SimplyCLICK SBI Card. You will be directly connected with SBI Card, and the application will be initiated. Further, you will receive a call back from a credit card expert from MyMoneyMantra. The card expert will be happy to answer all your queries about the product. Based on the information submitted by you, the SBI would assess your credit card limit and process your request.
How does the Card Provider determine my credit limit?
Ans: The SBI Card evaluates your Credit Limit and Cash Limit on the basis of its internal risk policy, SBICPSL. Add-on card holders get the same limits as the primary account holder. The details are shared in every credit card statement. Assessing your credit history and score, the SBI card would determine your credit limit. Based on your account history, they can increase or decrease the credit limit.
Are there any additional fees and charges applicable on SimplyCLICK SBI Card?
Ans: There is no add-on fee on your SimplyCLICK SBI Card. All you need to pay is a one-time, annual fee of 499. A renewal fee of 499 is levied from the second year onwards. The renewal fee is waived off for those whose annual spends are 1,00,000 and above.
What is the limit for a cash advance on my credit card?
Ans: You can apply for a cash advance up to 80% of the available credit limit, wherein a maximum limit is 12,000 per day. The interest will be levied from day one, and there is no free credit period on credit advance. It will also attract finance charges up to 3.35% per month.
How would SimplyCLICK SBI Card affect my CIBIL Score?
Ans: As you avail a credit card, the SBI Card is required to report the credit history to the CIBIL on a periodic basis. Thus if you maintain a positive history, it will positively affect your report and vice versa.
How do I report stolen card or contact the SBI Credit Card Customer Care?
Ans: When your credit card is lost, stolen or broken, you must instantly block the card and request SBI Card to re-issue a replacement card. The request can be made by any of the following methods.
- Online via Website: Visit sbicard.com and login to your SBI Credit Card. Click 'Report Lost/Stolen Card' under the 'Requests' tab on the left side of the screen. Select the card and submit for blocking the card. To request a re-issue of a replacement card, click on "Reissue Card".
- Customer Care Hotline: Call 24X7 SBI Credit Card Helpline number: 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 (Toll free number)
- SMS Service: Send "BLOCK XXXX" to 5676791 from the registered mobile number. (XXXX represent Last 4 digits of your card number)
How do I use Balance Transfer on EMI?
Ans: Balance Transfer on EMI facility enables the cardholder to transfer the other card balances to SBI Card at a lower rate of interest and pay back later in EMIs.
You can book BT on EMI online, via mobile app or on the helpline number:
- Visit SBI Card and Log in with your account details.
- Click on the 'Benefits' link on the left navigation bar. Click on ?Balance Transfer on EMI'.
- Share details & confirm BT on EMI.
- Download app on your smart phone.
- Log in with the website log.
- Click on 'Benefits' option in the main menu.
- Select Balance Transfer
- Share the details and confirm to book BT.
Contact SBI Card helpline at: 1860 180 1290 / 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code)
SBI Card reserves the right to modify/remove one or more of offers on SimplyCLICK SBI Card at any point in time without any notice.