Please wait till we process your request.
SIMPLYSAVE SBI® Credit Card
- Essentially a Lifestyle and Rewards Credit Card
- Cash back & reward points with everyday spends on dining, grocery, departmental store & movie tickets booking
- Additional saving in the first & second month of joining
- Enjoy fuel surcharge waiver
- Reverse renewal fee on annual spends of 90,000
- Global acceptance
- Contactless Advantage
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Cash on the Go
- Utility Bill Payment Facility
- BT on EMI
As a welcome gift, you get 100 cash back on your first cash withdrawal from the ATM within 30 days of receiving SimplySAVE SBI Card.
Every 100 spent from your SimplySAVE SBI Card earns you 1 Reward Point.
You can use earned points to pay the outstanding balance on your credit card or redeem against a wide array of gifts listed in the rewards catalogue.
Avail contactless advantage with SimplySAVE SBI Card. The contactless technology enables transactions by merely waving the card. You do not need to swipe the card for transactions physically.
Fast & convenient transactions: Wave the card and make transaction, no need to physically hand over card or bother about cash for small ticket everyday purchases.
Safe and Secure: SimplySAVE SBI Card employs Visa payWave that ensures one transaction despite multiple card waves at the terminal.
The contactless technology also protects you against counterfeit transactions as card never leaves your hand.
SimplySAVE SBI Card can be globally used at any outlet that accepts Visa or MasterCard. Precisely you can use your SBI Card over 24 million outlets, including 3,25,000 outlets in India.
You can apply for Add-On cards with SimplySAVE SBI Card for your parents, spouse, children or siblings. The Add On card must be applied for people above the age of 18.
Cash on the Go
You can conveniently withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa or MasterCard ATMs across the globe.
Utility Bill Payment Facility
With Easy Bill Pay facility you can instantly pay your utility bills for electricity, telephone or mobile.
Balance Transfer on EMI
Conveniently transfer the outstanding dues of your other credit cards to SimplySAVE SBI Card at a lower rate of interest and set affordable EMIs.
For any purchase of 2,500 or more on your SimplySAVE SBI Card you can opt for Flexipay and convert your outstanding balance into easy monthly instalments. To avail Flexipay facility log in with your username and password by visiting sbicard.com within 30 days of spending.
Easy Money on SBI Card ensures ready money for emergency. You can request a draft or cheque against your cash limit by logging in to sbicard.com. The cheque/draft is delivered at your doorstep.
- One time annual fee for the first year: 499
- Renewal Fee from second year: 499. The renewal fee is reversed if annual spends in the previous year are 1,00,000 or more.
- Add-on Fee (per annum): Nil
- Extended Credit: If you diligently pay out previous months? outstanding balance, you enjoy interest free credit period of 20-50 days for retail purchases.
- Finance charges: Finance charges are up to 3.35% per month, and can be up to 40.2% p.a.
- Minimum amount due: 5% of Total Outstanding (Min. 200 + applicable taxes + EMI (where applicable) + OVL amount (if any)
- Cash Advance Limit: Up to 80% of credit limit. Maximum 12,000 per day.
- Free Credit Period: Nil
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount from SBI ATMs or other ATMs; Minimum of 300.
- 3% of transaction amount at International ATMs; Minimum of 300
- Cheque pick up: 100
- Cheque Fee: 100 (for cheque up to 10,000)
- Payment Dishonour fee: 2% of the payment amount; minimum: 450
- Statement retrieval: 100 per statements older than two or more months
- Late payment: NIL for amount up to 200; 100 for dues ranging between 200 - 500; 400 for dues in the range of 500 - 1000; 600 for dues between 1000 - 10,000; 800 for dues from 10,000 - 25,000; 950 for dues greater than 25,000
- Overlimit: 2.5% of the overlimit amount, minimum of 500
- Card replacement: 100
- Emergency card replacement, when abroad: Actual cost, with a minimum of $175
- Foreign currency transaction: Conversion mark up - 3.5%
- Dynamic Currency Conversion:
- Mark up Fee: 3.50%
- Rewards redemption fee: 99
- Priority Pass Lounge Charges: Under Priority Pass, all Airport Lounge visits within India will be charged with a usage fee of $27/ visit + applicable taxes.
- Outside India, Airport Lounge visits through the Priority Pass Program will be charged with a usage fee of $27/ visit + applicable taxes after exhausting the complimentary visits.
- All guests accompanied by the SBI Cardholder having the Priority Pass will be charged with a usage fee of $27/ visit + applicable taxes for visiting the Airport Lounge.
- Cash Payment fee: 100
- Surcharge on Railway tickets through Railway counters: 30 + 2.5% of transaction amount; through irctc.co.in : 1.8% of transaction amount + taxes as applicable
- Surcharge on fuel and all products and services sold at petrol pumps: 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between 500 and 3,000. Maximum surcharge waiver of 100 per statement cycle per card account.
- Order of Payment Settlement: All payments will be settled in the order of Minimum Amount Due (inclusive of all applicable taxes + EMI + 5% of Total Outstanding), Fees & Other Charges, & Interest charges, Balance Transfer Outstanding, Purchase Outstanding and Cash Advance.
Terms and conditions:
- Cheques payable outside clearing zones are not accepted.
- Only payments through local cheques or drafts payable in Delhi are accepted.
- Taxes are charged, as applicable
How do I redeem my SimplySAVE SBI Card Reward Points?
Ans: You can redeem your SimplySAVE SBI Card Reward Points in 3 simple ways: from Website, App or Helpline. The chosen gift or voucher will be delivered at your doorstep.
To redeem reward points online, log in to sbicard.com and instantly redeem points by selected items on Shop-and-Smile Rewards catalogue.
Alternatively, log in to SBI Card App and select 'Rewards' from main menu. Access the reward catalogue and redeem your reward points for products or vouchers listed.
You can also redeem the points by calling the SBI Card helpline at 1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code).
You can also write your requests at: PO Box 28, GPO, New Delhi ? 110001
How do I apply for SimplySAVE SBI Card Online?
Ans: To apply for SimplySAVE SBI Card Online, fill the form on MyMoneyMantra Website. Share your personal details and card requirements to access different credit cards from SBI Card. Here on the cards listing page, you can select SimplySAVE SBI Card or any other SBI Credit Card. Click on the chosen card and apply. It will instantly process your request for SimplySAVE SBI Credit.
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for SimplySAVE SBI Card?
Ans: The eligibility criteria for SimplySAVE SBI credit card is based on internal policy of SBI Card. You can check the eligibility by filling the credit card enquiry form. Alternatively you can also request a call back by SBI Card Customer Care or MMM Credit Card Helpline.
What are the required documents to avail SimplySAVE SBI Card?
Ans: The basic documents required to avail SimplySAVE SBI Card include: Identity proof, Address proof, PAN card, Income proof, bank statement copy, and the latest passport size photographs.
How do I contact the customer care to block the card or report the card theft?
Ans: To report card theft or any other issue with your SimplySAVE SBI Card, you can block the card online, or use customer care helpline or SBI card SMS service.
- To instantly block your card online, login to your SBI Credit Card on sbicard.com. Click on 'Requests' tab and click on 'Report Lost/Stolen Card' on the left. You can also click on "Reissue Card" to avail a new card.
- To contact customer care hotline use contact numbers: 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 (Toll free number)
- For SMS Service, send a message "BLOCK XXXX" to 5676791 from your registered mobile number. Here XXXX is the last 4 digits of your credit card.