RBL BANK Home Loan
About RBL Bank
RBL Bank formerly Ratnakar Bank founded in the year 1943 is one of India's fastest growing private sector banks. It has a wide network of branches and ATMs across the country and currently serving more than two million customers. The bank has been honoured by Business Today-KPMG Best Bank Study and awarded as India's Best Bank (Growth) in Small- Sized Bank Segment. The bank has rehashed its management team in 2010 and started its phenomenal journey again. RBL Bank is offering specialised services across six major business verticals including Corporate and Institutional Banking, Commercial Banking, Agribusiness Banking, Branch and Business Banking, Development Banking and Financial Inclusion, Treasury and Financial Market Operations.
About RBL Bank Home Loan
Turn your dream of buying a house into reality with RBL Bank Home Loan which is packed with special features including flexible repayment option and attractive rate of interests. You can also save interest on your loan with RBL's "Easy Home Loan" and can repay your loan faster.
Why apply for a RBL Bank Home Loan
RBL Bank offers following benefits and features:
- You can avail Home Loan with minimal documents and with a faster process
- You can get a loan up to the maximum amount of 10 Crores.
- You can repay your loan in flexible tenure of up to 25 years.
- You can get 60% to 80% of your property value as loan amount.
- You can get a home loan at an attractive and low rate of interest.
- The applicable benchmark for RBL home loan is 1-year MCLR (Marginal Cost of Lending Rate).
Fees and Charges of RBL Bank Home Loan:
- The bank charges zero foreclosure charges in case of prepayment of the loan. You have to pay a minimum processing fee of 5, 000 and maximum 15, 000 with the applicable tax amount.
RBL Bank Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
Customers including salaried individuals, self-employed individuals, and self-employed professionals can apply for home loan.
A home loan can only be availed by Indian Residents.
|Eligibility criteria||Salaried Individuals||Self-Employed Individuals and Professionals|
|Minimum Income||1,20,000 p.a.||1,50,000 p.a. as per ITR|
|Minimum/ maximum age||Min- 24 years (loan advancement) and max.- 65 years (loan maturity)|
|Work Experience|| ||3 years in same business|
Documents required for RBL Home Loan
|Documents||Salaried Employee||Self- Employed Individuals||Self- employed professional|
|PAN Card||PAN Card||PAN Card|
|Passport size photos||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Valid Photo ID Card issued by central or state government||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Income Proof and Financial proof|| |
|Business Continuity Proof||NA||NA|
BEST HOME LOAN OFFERS FROM OTHER BANKS
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)