YES Bank Personal Loan
About Yes Bank
YES Bank is one of the leading private sector Banks of the country. It is an RBI licensed,full-service commercial and retail bank. With a robust network of 1100 bank branches pan India and 1,720 ATMs, YES Bank successfully caters to diversified demands of Corporate, Retail & SME Finance, Financial Markets, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Branch Banking, Business and Transaction Banking, and Wealth Management across the country.
Yes Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate November 2018
10.75% to 18%
Loan turn around period
Up to 2% + GST
Who can apply?
750 per instance
2,162 Per Lakh
Why Choose Yes Bank Personal Loan?
YES Bank Personal Loans are ideal for anyone who seeks an instant unsecured loan and seamless customer support at a competitive interest rate. Whether you seek funds for a medical emergency, or a life event, or to meet an unprecedented cash lapse, you can readily apply for YES Bank Personal Loans ranging from 1 lakh to 25 lakhs for a period of 12 months to 60 months.
YES Bank Personal Loans are customer-friendly short term loans that can be approved within 60 seconds online. The approval is subject to loan eligibility. You can evaluate the eligibility and EMI online and make an informed decision without any hassle.
Features and Benefits of Yes Bank Personal Loan
Before you apply for Yes Bank Personal Loan, you must learn about the associated features and benefits of the product.
1. Unsecured Loan:To avail YES Bank Personal Loan, you do not require any loan security, collateral or guarantor. The loan is offered as a 100% unsecured loan.
2. Flexible Repayment:There is no fixed EMI schedule to follow. A borrower can use an online calculator and choose the repayment structure according to their repayment capacity. As a policy, Yes Bank offers Personal Loans on flexible repayment; you can choose loan tenure up to 5 years.
3. Approval in 60 Seconds: YES Bank claims instant in-principal approval of eligible applicants. You just need to fill the form online and instantly your application will be acknowledged for eligibility success.
4. Eligibility: A salaried or a self-employed person with a stable monthly income of 25000 or more can apply for Yes Bank Personal Loan up to 25 Lakh. The applicant needs to be a minimum of 21 years old or a maximum of 60 years on loan maturity. The documentation requirement is also limited to KYC, address and income verification.
5. Quick Loan Disbursal: The loan processing is as swift as it can get. Once your application is approved and you submit the required documents, loan disbursement will be processed within a few hours.
6. Attractive Interest Rates:With YES Bank as your lender, you can expect an attractive rate of interest on Personal Loans, starting at 10.75%* p.a.
7. Minimal Documentation: You can apply for a Yes Bank Personal Loan online through MyMoneyMantra; the process is quick, owing to the basic documentation requirement.
8. Balance Transfer Facility: Yes Bank facilitates affordable balance transferring of your high cost Personal Loans at the lowest rate of interest.
9. Part Pre Payment / ForeclosureAllowed: After successfully repaying 12 EMIs on your YES Bank Personal Loan,you can part pre-pay or foreclose your loan at a minimal charge.
Yes Bank Personal Loan: Interest Rates, Processing Charge and Other Fees
Yes Bank Personal Loans can be availed at competitive interest rates, starting at 10.75% to 16.99%
per annum for self employed and salaried individuals. The loan EMI is calculated on a monthly reducing basis to extend maximum ease of repayment to the borrower. As per RBI guidelines, all floating rate loans by Yes Banks w.e.f. Apr 01, 2016 are priced with reference to the MCLR.
The effective rate of interest on Personal Loan by YES BANK is thus dependent on MCLR, Bank Spread Rate and Credit Profile of the borrower. MCLR for YES Bank currently ranges from 8.04% to 9.70%.
TABLE: Yes Bank MCLR, effective October 01, 2018:
* Base Rate effective 5th October 2015 is 10.25%
* BPLR effective 26th July 2011 is 19.75%
YES Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate, Processing Charge & Other Fees
Up to 2.5% of the loan amount or a minimum of 999/- plus applicable taxes
Foreclosure (Allowed after 12 EMIs)
*As per the Grid Table shared Below
Pre-Part Payment (Allowed after 12 EMIs)
1 % plus applicable tax on amount part pre-paid
Issuance of NOC
250 per event
Late EMI payment
24 % p.a. on the amount outstanding from the default date
Stamp duty+ other statuary charges
As per law
Cheque swap charge
750 per event plus applicable taxes
Cheque bounce charge
750 per event plus applicable taxes
Loan cancellation/ Rebooking
1000 plus applicable taxes*interest to be borne by the customer in the event of loan cancellation
Duplicate repayment schedule, statement of account etc
750 per event plus applicable taxes
GRID for Foreclosure Charges for Yes Bank Personal Loan
Charge % on Principal Outstanding
25- 36 months
37- 48 months
Part Payment Clause for Yes Bank Personal Loan
Yes Bank allows part prepayment of Personal Loan after successful payments of 12 EMIs and that too, in accordance with applicable limit. You can part prepay 20% of the principal outstanding after 12 to 36 months of the loan duration, and 25 % of principal outstanding after 37 to 60 months of the loan period. The repayment would also attract 1 % of prepayment charge along with applicable tax on the amount part pre-paid.
Types of Personal Loans Offered by Yes Bank
Yes Bank's Personal Loan for Holiday
Yes Bank's Personal Loan for Holiday are exclusively designed to fund your domestic and international trip with the loved ones. Whether you have been longing to go for a dream vacation with your family or have made instant holiday plans, you can count on Personal Loan for holiday by Yes Bank. You can apply online or visit the nearest branch or compare various rates of interest for Holiday Loans on MyMoneyMantra.
Why apply for Yes Bank Holiday Loan?
- Hassle free processing
- Easy documentation
- Quick approval
- Attractive interest rate
- Nominal application cost, no hidden charges
- Easy monthly instalments
- No security, collateral required
Yes Bank's Personal Loan for Wedding
With Yes Bank's Personal Loan for Wedding, you can celebrate wedding in your family with more vigour and gaiety. These are flexible Wedding Loans that can be used to finance matrimony related expenses owing to marriage venue, decoration, catering, jewellery, clothing and more.
YES Bank's Personal Loan for Wedding can be drawn by the couple, parents or sibling, subject to Personal Loan eligibility criteria. The benefits include:
- Simple documentation
- Quick approval
- Easy loan disbursal
- Unsecured loan- no security/ collateral required
- Attractive rate of interest
- Affordable monthly instalments (EMIs)
- Access to loan account online
- Nominal application fee
- No hidden charges
Yes Bank's Personal Loan for Home Renovation
From simple home renovations to ultramodern home extensions, you can plan all types of home improvement projects with the help of Yes Bank Home Renovation Loan. These Loans for home renovation are customised to meet the varied needs of diverse borrowers.
Benefits of applying for Yes Bank Home Renovation Loan:
- Instant online application
- Unsecured loan- No security or collateral required to pledge
- Easy documentation
- Speedy approval
- Quick disbursal
- Attractive interest rate
- Flexible tenure
- Online customer support
- Doorstep service
Yes Bank Personal Loan Top Up
You can avail hassle free Top Up on your existing Yes Bank Personal Loan or apply for Balance Transfer and Top Up your running loan amount. The prime eligibility criterion is a regular repayment track record on your current loan account.
The rate of interest on Top-Up Loan is similar to your previous loan of the same bank.
Yes Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
To be eligible for Yes Bank Personal Loan, you must fulfil following eligibility criteria:
- You must have a stable source of monthly income. Both salaried and self employed individuals can apply.
- A salaried employee should earn at least 25000 per month to apply for Yes Bank Personal Loan.
- The applicant should be a minimum of 21 years old or a maximum of 60 years at the time of loan maturity.
- You must possess valid documentation for KYC and income verification.
- A credit score and repayment history can help you avail better rate of interest.
Documents Required for Yes Bank Personal Loan
Yes Bank Personal loans are 100 % unsecured loans and you do not need any guarantor or collateral to get approved for personal credit. However, possessing the required valid documents play a crucial role in making you eligible for the desired loan.
Here is a quick checklist of documents required to avail Yes Bank Personal Loan:
Identity Proof (any one)
Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter ID
Address Proof (any one)
Passport, Driving Licence, Utility Bills like telephone bill, electricity bill etc
*Salary bank account statement for last 3 months
*Form 16/IT returns for last two financial years
*Salary certificate issued by employer
*IT returns for last 3 years
*Bank account statements
*Certified financial statements for past 2 years
*Duly filled application form
*Age proof (Birth certificate or Class 10th certificate)
Other Products by Yes Bank
Yes Bank Corporate Loans
Yes Bank Corporate Loans are designed to fulfil diversified SME finance needs quickly and with minimum hassles. The corporate loans by Yes Bank are available in several variants such as Working Capital Finance, Foreign Currency Loans, Term Loans, Structural Finance, Channel Finance and more. You can initiate an online query to explore more about the required product.
YES Bank Home Loans offer a wide-ranging financing solution to buy a residential property at attractive rate of interest starting from 9.35% to 10.50% p.a. These are flexible Home Loans that offer complete flexibility to choose the loan amount, EMI and tenor. The various variants of Yes Bank Home Loan include: Home Purchase Loan, Home Improvement Loan, Home Loan Top-Up, Home Loan Transfer and Home Loans for Self Employed.
Yes Bank Gold Loan
Yes Bank Gold Loans are quick, secured loans to borrow funds up to 50 Lakh against your idle gold assets &jewellery. It is one of the most convenient ways to borrow without any guarantor and with minimal hassles for your urgent needs. The loan can be disbursed as quickly as 60 minutes and the entire processing can be carried out online.
YES Bank's Loan Against Property (LAP) are flexible secured loans that accept both residential as well as commercial properties to finance your funding requirements at affordable interest rate. There is no restriction on the use of funds and you can draw LAP for medical emergency, foreign education of your child or business expansion and more. Yes Bank LAP comes with Balance Transfer and Dropline Overdraft facility, making it one of the popular products among the borrowers.
Yes Bank Business Loan
Yes Bank Business Loans are ideal for self-employed individuals seeking quick and unsecured finance for their business requirements such as for working capital, business expansion or purchase of machinery, office &equipment. Entities eligible for business loans by Yes Bank include: Self Employed Professionals, Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Pvt. Ltd. Company, Closed Held Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships. Both Non-Professionals such as Traders, Manufacturers or Service oriented businesses and Professionals such as Doctors, CAs, CSs and Architects can apply for Business Loan by Yes Bank.
Yes Bank Construction Equipment Loan
YES Bank Construction Equipment loans are hassle free loans for captive customers, plant hirers, contractors and mine owners for construction equipment and material handling space. The applicants could be individuals, partnerships firms or companies with at least two years business experience.
How to Calculate Yes Bank Personal Loan EMI?
Before you calculate Yes Bank Personal Loan EMI, you must know that you get complete flexibility to choose the loan tenure and monthly instalments. You can either opt for fixed EMIs or flexible ones, according to your budget. The longer is the tenure of the loan, the shorter would be the EMIs and vice versa. So, always choose EMI according to your repayment capacity.
To calculate Yes Bank Personal Loan EMI, access MyMoneyMantra EMI Calculator under Financial Tools section on the Home Page.
Now fill in the desired details: Loan Amount, Loan Tenure and Rate of Interest to calculate the EMI.
As you click the calculate button, you will instantly get- 1) Loan EMI, 2) Total Interest Payable, 3) Total Payments (principal + Interest). You will also get a visual representation of the payments.
Always, use multiple parameters to find out the most affordable structure for EMI. Our Loan Expert can guide you, if you need further assistance on the same.
Why Apply for Yes Bank Personal Loan on MyMoneyMantra?
MyMoneyMantra is a customer-focused online platform for finding seamless financial services products. The entire web platform of MyMoneyMantra is designed to cater to varied customers needs for retail and commercial loans and insurance policies. Whether you seek a loan to stay afloat or to beat your cash woes, or to support your kid's education or to finance a holiday or home improvement, a simple loan search on MyMoneyMantra can resonate into an affordable and rewarding Personal Loan for your requirement.
- 100 % customer satisfaction
- Seamless online and offline support
- Customised loan quotes
- Lowest EMIs
- Affordable repayment options
- Low rate of interest
- Fair comparison of deals
- Expert Advice
- Documentation support
To tap all of these benefits & more, you only need to fill an online form on our website.
How to Apply for Yes Bank Personal Loan on MyMoneyMantra?
- Applying for Yes Bank Personal Loan on MyMoneyMantra is an instant step-by-step process. There are no hassles, whatsoever. All you need to do is share your loan requirements and personal details on the form displayed on landing page.An OTP (one time password) is instantly created to offer you a unique customer ID for personalised loans from different lenders.
- You can compare the loan tenure, EMI, rate of interest and charges to select the best Personal Loan for your individual needs.
- As you create the unique customer ID, a Loan Expert would contact you and assist you in your Personal Loan journey. They will educate and guide you about all of your loan queries relating to loan repayments and foreclosures.
- You can choose your loan partner as Yes Bank and apply then and there.
- The Loan expert would also assist you about the loan documents and ensure doorstep collection of documents from the lender. They guide you throughout for the shortest possible turnout time.
- MyMoneyMantra does not charge any fee from customers. The loan advice by MyMoneyMantra Loan experts is absolutely free of cost.
Yes Bank Personal Loan Customer Care
Yes Bank is one of the leading private sector banks in the country and thus committed to stay connected with its customers. The personal loan borrowers can contact Yes Bank by calling, mailing or texting directly to the bank.
Yes Bank Toll Free Customer Care Number is 1800 2000
An Alternate number is: +91 22 6121 9000
You can email your queries here: email@example.com
Or, SMS 'HELP' space <CUST ID> to +91 92233 90909
YES BANK LATEST NEWS
Macquarie, JPMorgan stay positive on Yes Bank post board meet
Global brokerage firms, Macquarie and JPMorgan have maintained their positive outlook for Yes Bank. Macquarie maintained an outperform rating on Yes Bank with a target price of 425.
No window-dressing of loan accounts, says YES Bank
YES Bank has said that there is no attempt to window-dress its corporate accounts to conceal non-performing assets. The private bank major has also denied manipulation of the stock price ahead of fund-raising activities.
Yes Bank partners with RupeeBoss.com
Yes Bank has partnered with online financial services company RupeeBoss.com. The tie-up aims at integration of the bank's chat bot based platform to boost up its instant loan eligibilities. This will help bank appraise the loan applications instantly, without having to know the details about the customer.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the factors that affect Rate of Interest (ROI) of YES Bank Personal Loan?
Interest rates offered by Yes Bank on Personal Loans are competitive and as per the profile of the customer. Several factors such as credit score, credit repayment capacity, net income, and employment stability affect your interest rates.
How do I know about my Personal Loan eligibility?
Yes Bank Personal loans are available as unsecured loans ranging from 100000 to 2500000. To know how much you can borrow you can simply visit MyMoneyMantra Loan application form. The Loan experts would instantly help you know about how much you can borrow with your current net income and credit score.
How long should I repay the loan?
Yes Bank Personal Loans are available for 12 to 60 months. However before you select the loan tenure you must evaluate your repayment capacity. The longer is the tenure, the shorter is the EMI and vice versa. However, the cost of loan increases as you raise the loan for longer tenures. Depending on availability of cash in hand you must decide about the loan tenure.
How to apply for part payment facility?
Yes Bank allows part prepayment of a Personal Loan after successful payment of 12 EMIs. You can apply for part payment either online or by visiting the nearest branch.
Can I repay my Yes Bank Personal loan earlier?
Foreclosure or early payment of Yes Bank Personal Loan is permitted after the successful repayment of 12 EMIs. Please check the applicable charges shared above.
How long does it take Yes Bank Personal Loan to get processed?
YES Bank commits quick approval within 5 days of receipt of loan application. However the appraisal is subject to complete documentation submission. You can obtain faster processing for urgent requirements.
What is the lowest EMI offered per lakh on Yes Bank Personal Loan?
Although, the rate of interest on Personal Loan depends on several factors; the lowest EMI per lakh on Personal Loan by Yes Bank is 2162.
Can I add income of my wife/husband to apply for Personal Loan from Yes Bank?
Yes, you can enhance your loan eligibility for Yes Bank Personal Loan by combining the income of your spouse with your income.
What credit score do I need to avail a Personal Loan by Yes Bank?
Credit score ranging from 750-900 are considered ideal for availing loans. However you can avail loans with a lower score by paying a higher interest rate. Contact online MyMoneyMantra loan adviser to understand how to avail the best rate of interest with your credit profile.
Is there any fee I need to pay for online loan advice?
No, there is no additional fee attached to get Loan Advice from MyMoneyMantra. You can instantly access expert views and use EMI calculator without any charge.
Total Interest Payable
Total of Payments
(Principal + Interest)